Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Is it not only 9am in the morning there? There's nothing like planning in advance

If it's nice weather...why not have a barbie

Once you emigrate to Australia, do you still have traditional Christmas dinner?
No way. It will be a BBQ and salad for us. Way too hot for cooking in december.

Did you manage to get tickets for Coldplay at the Bris entertainment centre next June?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:12 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
No way. It will be a BBQ and salad for us. Way too hot for cooking in december.

Did you manage to get tickets for Coldplay at the Bris entertainment centre next June?

No , not got tickets for coldplay, although love them to bits

What was the first record you ever bought ?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:23 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
No , not got tickets for coldplay, although love them to bits

What was the first record you ever bought ?

Suzi Quatro!!!

Whats the best holiday you have ever had?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Suzi Quatro!!!

Whats the best holiday you have ever had?
Callella Spain,
How hot is it where u r today. Its bleeding cold here.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cranni
Callella Spain,
How hot is it where u r today. Its bleeding cold here.

its Fine and 21c here today!! Absolutley stunning out side!!!

Who would you most like to have dinner with and why?

(can be alive, dead, famous or not)
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:40 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

its Fine and 21c here today!! Absolutley stunning out side!!!

Who would you most like to have dinner with and why?

(can be alive, dead, famous or not)
Dagboy - cos I adore him & it seems we never get a chance to do things like that cos we are too busy.

Do you think buying another computer just to run a webserver is excessive when you already own 6?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 3:43 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Dagboy - cos I adore him & it seems we never get a chance to do things like that cos we are too busy.

Do you think buying another computer just to run a webserver is excessive when you already own 6?
Ohh ok, if I had to pick someone else it would probably be Bob Geldof - reasons should be obvious, someone that passionate about something like world poverty would be interesting & inspirational to talk to.
Old Oct 10th 2005, 4:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Ohh ok, if I had to pick someone else it would probably be Bob Geldof - reasons should be obvious, someone that passionate about something like world poverty would be interesting & inspirational to talk to.

LOL...I didnt post after your last one because I am the Queen of Excess and I wouldnt blink an eye if you had 100 computers!!

Nice one on Bobby boy....one of the guys I work with her at the Uni actually had him come here and play and then had dinner and a few drinks with him here in "backwater Bendigo"....pretty cool, I thought. Just wish I was here then!!

Q - In your dreams, if there was one place you could go where would it be? (Can be fictional or as outragous as you want...as long as its somewhere you would want to go)
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

Q - In your dreams, if there was one place you could go where would it be? (Can be fictional or as outragous as you want...as long as its somewhere you would want to go)
Beyonce's bedroom - Seriously, you did say outragous.

Would you care to join me in Beyonce's bedroom?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Heaven, just for the day. To see my mum and tell her I miss her and give her a kiss, see my Uncle Reg and have a pint with him. Ask God why he gave me so many kids and can he give me any help (like a big lottery win),ask him what happened to Lord Lucan and Shergar. Then ask Jesus if his hands have healed and where he left the grail.

Q: You HAVE to have some kind of cosmetic surgery, what would it be and why?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Heaven, just for the day. To see my mum and tell her I miss her and give her a kiss, see my Uncle Reg and have a pint with him. Ask God why he gave me so many kids and can he give me any help (like a big lottery win),ask him what happened to Lord Lucan and Shergar. Then ask Jesus if his hands have healed and where he left the grail.

Q: You HAVE to have some kind of cosmetic surgery, what would it be and why?
tummy tuck, boob job, after having 6 kids.

what would you like ?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
Beyonce's bedroom - Seriously, you did say outragous.

Would you care to join me in Beyonce's bedroom?

Ahhhh....no thanks. Now Rob Thomas's, Robbie Williams or Johnny Depps and I would be all for it!!

If you could have any job in the whole world, what would it be? (Try and keep it clean )
Old Oct 10th 2005, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
tummy tuck, boob job, after having 6 kids.

what would you like ?
nose job, some cosmetic dentistry wouldn't go a miss after foul up by crap dentist when I was 8! Wish my mum had sued them!

Ever had a bodge job done on anything and sued the buggers that did it?
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:12 am
Account Closed

If you could have any job in the whole world, what would it be? (Try and keep it clean )

Alright then....DONT keep it clean!!
Old Oct 10th 2005, 10:36 am
Rocket Scientist

Alright then....DONT keep it clean!!
Robbie Williams choreographer

If you could change one thing about your mate, what would it be?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.