Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:11 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

Originally Posted by sloake
Thai....preferably Chicken Green Curry and Fishcakes..

Wine or Gin?
Gin always gin

Take the lad to the steam fair, or stay in and watch the A1 GP?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

angela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the roughangela&rob is a jewel in the rough

Take the lad to the steam fair, hijack a steam powered vehicle and challenge someone to a race

What happens when you type failure in the google search engine and then press the 'I'm feeling lucky button'?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:27 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angela&rob
Take the lad to the steam fair, hijack a steam powered vehicle and challenge someone to a race

What happens when you type failure in the google search engine and then press the 'I'm feeling lucky button'?
The truth will out

If I'm not doing anything today, should I bother to iron my trousers?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:33 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
The truth will out

If I'm not doing anything today, should I bother to iron my trousers?
No. Put them under your matress for the night and then you can wear them tomorrow!!

Should I start drinking now or should I wait until my friends arrive for dinner?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
No. Put them under your matress for the night and then you can wear them tomorrow!!

Should I start drinking now or should I wait until my friends arrive for dinner?
Have a little drink now and then save the rest for later.

Do you want to buy my house? Its very nice (OMG this is one of those threads thats going to have me sitting here all day )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:47 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Have a little drink now and then save the rest for later.

Do you want to buy my house? Its very nice (OMG this is one of those threads thats going to have me sitting here all day )
No thanks, need to get rid of mine as well.

I've run out of tea bags, is it OK to re-use them ?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks, need to get rid of mine as well.

I've run out of tea bags, is it OK to re-use them ?

Not ideal, but it is okay.

Its mid morning in UK shall I have a shower and get dressed now?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Not ideal, but it is okay.

Its mid morning in UK shall I have a shower and get dressed now?
No, have another cuppa first.

Which is the best pet-shipping firm around?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:11 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
No, have another cuppa first.

Which is the best pet-shipping firm around?
Not sure, but avoid any company with "meat packers" in the title

Boiled or scrambled eggs for brekkie?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

cov kids will become famous soon enough

Not sure, but avoid any company with "meat packers" in the title

Boiled or scrambled eggs for brekkie?
Got to be scrambled eggs.

Whats the best on a bbq meat or fish?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cov kids
Got to be scrambled eggs.

Whats the best on a bbq meat or fish?
depends on what wine your drinking
Live in the north of england or south of england?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 10:21 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s/nurse
depends on what wine your drinking
Live in the north of england or south of england?

North

Am I going to be addicted to this thread?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 11:51 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

- Yes.
- What is the temperature in Brisbane at the moment? (Need to know what to pack according to the temp )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ozceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the roughOzceltic is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Boomerang
- Yes.
- What is the temperature in Brisbane at the moment? (Need to know what to pack according to the temp )
Hot. Around 30c today but it has been up around 40c twice this week.

Should I use HIFX or Tranzfers to move my dosh?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ozceltic
Hot. Around 30c today but it has been up around 40c twice this week.

Should I use HIFX or Tranzfers to move my dosh?
Whichever gives you the highest exchange rate/lowest charges

Are you going to the Sheffield meet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.