Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Interview the person below you..

Interview the person below you..

Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Interview the person below you..

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Whichever gives you the highest exchange rate/lowest charges

Are you going to the Sheffield meet?

No!

Should I fake my orgasms??
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:35 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve G

No!

Should I fake my orgasms??
Depends on how bad your partner is and if you want to stay together !

Will anyone put an offer in on my house ? and what team do you support?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
Depends on how bad your partner is and if you want to stay together !

Will anyone put an offer in on my house ? and what team do you support?
Yes, but I don't know when. I dont support any team and that was 2 questions

Why can't I think of a sensible question to ask?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:16 pm
Oz won't no whats hit em!

lindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant futurelindaclaire has a brilliant future

Yes, but I don't know when. I dont support any team and that was 2 questions

Why can't I think of a sensible question to ask?
because all the sensible questions have already been asked!!

last time you went to the beach did u wear a Swiming costume or bikini? (girls)

or speedos or board shorts (boys)
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

marcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by steve`o
I have won £100 in capital bonds today (woohoo) what should I spend them on?
i was going to say drugs but youve already got them it seems

can i forget work and go lie on the beach for the rest of
the year ? [/QUOTE]
steve'o

you might have to lie on the beach for a year if the TRA / Electrical licence persons dont get us a f*****g straight answer (they have but it sounds good) so we can get an electrical licence before dispatching to OZ!!

i lost the plot and answered a question from 4 pages back - idiot. never mind.

why is the application process made to be more of a chore than a pleasure?

Last edited by marcbolam; Oct 9th 2005 at 4:22 pm.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

marcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the roughmarcbolam is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lindaclaire
because all the sensible questions have already been asked!!

last time you went to the beach did u wear a Swiming costume or bikini? (girls)

or speedos or board shorts (boys)
back on track now - board shorts. only guys with something to show off in the name of vanity wear speedos, or germans wear them constantly - says it all!

refer back to my previous question on the thread before the last one.
Old Oct 9th 2005, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

Heathertoes will become famous soon enoughHeathertoes will become famous soon enough

why is the application process made to be more of a chore than a pleasure?[/QUOTE]

Because otherwise every Tom Dick and Harriet would do it!!! Got get rid of the weeds!!

Hard one this.....white wine or red wine tonight??
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heathertoes
why is the application process made to be more of a chore than a pleasure?

Because otherwise every Tom Dick and Harriet would do it!!! Got get rid of the weeds!!

Hard one this.....white wine or red wine tonight?? [/QUOTE]

Got to be Red

Are Chelsea the best football team in the world
Old Oct 9th 2005, 5:50 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

no!

should I quit my job?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
no!

should I quit my job?
Not unless:
a) you have another one to go to.
b) you can afford to not have to work
or
c) you are a jammy sod and are about to jet off to Australia, in which case most definitely yes!!!!!

should I do a bit more of my painting so I can get the new estate agents to come and do the internal photos (whereby I might actually have a chance to sell my house ) or say sod it and watch the motorcycle diaries on DVD?
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:05 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Interview the person below you..

Not unless:
a) you have another one to go to.
b) you can afford to not have to work
or
c) you are a jammy sod and are about to jet off to Australia, in which case most definitely yes!!!!!

should I do a bit more of my painting so I can get the new estate agents to come and do the internal photos (whereby I might actually have a chance to sell my house ) or say sod it and watch the motorcycle diaries on DVD?

Sorry Tracey,
But I have to say you will feel much better if you do your painting Get that house sold !!!!
Jane x

Shall I put my foot down witha firm hand !! to hubby and keep some of our stuff (he wants to sell EVERYTHING!!! :scared: )??
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Sorry Tracey,
But I have to say you will feel much better if you do your painting Get that house sold !!!!
Jane x

Shall I put my foot down witha firm hand !! to hubby and keep some of our stuff (he wants to sell EVERYTHING!!! :scared: )??
No, I agree with him, get shot and have a fresh start. You can always ship a few boxes over woth personal items thats what I'm doing. Unless of course your stuff is all new and expensive.

Would you fancy going to a central London meet if anybody organised one?

(thanks Jane, I know youre right about the painting. Have decorated all the upstairs but got a bit despondent about the whole Aus thing, now back and raring to go, unfortunately have now done my back in but will get back to it asap )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:13 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

No, I agree with him, get shot and have a fresh start. You can always ship a few boxes over woth personal items thats what I'm doing. Unless of course your stuff is all new and expensive.

Would you fancy going to a central London meet if anybody organised one?

(thanks Jane, I know youre right about the painting. Have decorated all the upstairs but got a bit despondent about the whole Aus thing, now back and raring to go, unfortunately have now done my back in but will get back to it asap )

Where in London you thinking??
I am just in the midst of organising one in Northampton, but I might be able to!!
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Where in London you thinking??
I am just in the midst of organising one in Northampton, but I might be able to!!
I dont know to be honest. Dont know London that well, I am from way up North which is why I cant get to half the meets. I'm going to the Sheffield one and hopefully the Leeds one when it gets organised but there are loads from further south that I would love to have a with but live too far. So, I thought that a more central one would be a good idea for people willing to travel and stay over. Could even make a weekend of it

Where is Northampton? (Geography is not my strong point )
Old Oct 9th 2005, 6:20 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

I dont know to be honest. Dont know London that well, I am from way up North which is why I cant get to half the meets. I'm going to the Sheffield one and hopefully the Leeds one when it gets organised but there are loads from further south that I would love to have a with but live too far. So, I thought that a more central one would be a good idea for people willing to travel and stay over. Could even make a weekend of it

Where is Northampton? (Geography is not my strong point )

Its right in the Middle of the country.... furthest point from coast!!! We live just off junc 16 on M1, Where abouts are you It would be good if you could make ours .... but its on a Sunday so those of us who have to work can't stay over
Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.