Huntsman

Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:21 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default Re: Huntsman

hi,

its a fact that all spiders eat all different thing flys e.t.c. what about the huntsman.

( huntsman) = is it the man who hunts the spider , or is it the spider who hunts the man down. :scared:

john..
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
Liked the computer man... .

Very likely to see huntsman in Queensland we have had about 10 of varying sizes and only been here for 1 month, varying sizes from very scary to squashable. They even run around the patio table when you sit out on a night.

So Harvey Hare does the thing in the house with the electronic sensors which sends out a signal via the electrical wiring and supposedly interferes with the nervous system upto the size of a small rodents work on Huntsman and Mozzies or only on Cypriot's. And if it works on Huntsman where do we buy it?

Sent you PM

either it works or we are very lucky, never had any bugs in Cyprus, Got it as i hate cockroaches, did'nt kill any cypriots that we know about.
It wont work on flying insects, or will it kill your cat or dog but you cant have rodents as pets.
Its called Pest magic

Di
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:46 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Got the pm cheers will do internet reccie on it...may need trip to Cyprus though if not available here.. .
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:17 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go. Just found this who's who of Aussie critters!!

http://www.termite.com/spiders/spide...on-chart.shtml :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Dinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really niceDinnie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
Yeah, ants and white tail spiders and king brown snakes, now they're really nasty, 2 hours to get the anti-venom for the king brown into your system :scared: I chucked out 3 badge huntsman spiders in the space of a week just over a couple of weeks ago, 1 in the car (my friend's boyfriend was too scared to go near it) and 2 on the ceiling, dunno what all the fuss is about, after all, it can't kill you
Hey Silky Chicken,

Well, I grew up in Oz and have never seen a king brown snake nor know anyone who has ever been bitten by one. I guess the thing to remember is NEVER EVER walk around in the bush without making sure your lower legs are encased in thick trousers, socks etc. And for obvious reasons never reach into a wood pile

Ants on the other hand are a fact of life there really. I keep telling my husband that there is no way we can leave even the smallest smidgen of foot on the counter tops when we move back to Australia nor is he allowed to leave piles of clothes on the floor as he does now. I'm hoping to scare him into thinking if he does he may find the piles become home to creepy crawlies overnight. Well it might work!

Dinnie
Old Nov 17th 2005, 11:45 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw king brown in Chillagoe half dead on side of road, man we were travelling with was a rescue person for all sorts wanted to stop and put it in 4 wheel drive with us...my hubby who is terrified of snakes told him to ***** right off or he was walking back to Chillagoe.

Our driver relented and left it on road side...too bl**dy right I think as well... :scared: :scared: :scared: .
Old Nov 17th 2005, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

lizziefar is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Huntsman

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
HAve you seen the famous "Loo Roll" Pic??
No?
Well here is is!

by the way it wasnt loo roll it was KITCHEN ROLL THE NEW JUMBO SIZE
Old Nov 17th 2005, 2:14 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Insect Spray is like Deoderant to Huntsman, they just sneeze fart n shrug it off.

We had a huntsman on debs car at noosa, she swears one leg was on passenger window and other on drivers window..

Then again she thinks 5 3/4 inches is like H U G E

Silly cow lol
Mmm so whats 5 3/4 inches then?
Old Nov 18th 2005, 10:36 am

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feecking hell is that for real I've told the missus and kids its a joke one, it is isnt it! :scared:
Old Nov 18th 2005, 12:46 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Feecking hell is that for real I've told the missus and kids its a joke one, it is isnt it! :scared:
It is real
Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:07 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently according to the sttrip on the brand of ladies things I use everybody swallows around 70 assorted insects in their lifetime whilst they are sleeping. Sweet Dreams to all eh!