Huntsman

Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:06 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Huntsman

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
HAve you seen the famous "Loo Roll" Pic??
No?
Well here is is!

If you go the loo, for a wee, and look at loo roll, you may just shit yourself anyway PMSL
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

extrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really niceextrameant is just really nice

Been in Melbourne just over 2 weeks and here's two spiders already.
The first was in the bathroom about 12 ft up. I poked it with a mop and it dropped down on a thread which surprised me as it looked quite heavy. When I stuck the bowl under it, it dropped like a stone and ran off under the toilet

The 2nd was on the curtain in the bedroom. You can get the idea of size from the photo of a vase on the table cos thats the spider still in there the next morning. You can tell its a different one from the first spider cos its only got 7 legs. Either that or I am a cruel bugger and there's another 7 photos to come

Attached Thumbnails Huntsman-img_0561a.jpg   Huntsman-img_0564ee.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:34 am
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

HAve you seen the famous "Loo Roll" Pic??
No?
Well here is is!

On the w hole I don't think it's very funny

Slater
Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

You bastard ... I've just spat half me pasty out !

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Insect Spray is like Deoderant to Huntsman, they just sneeze fart n shrug it off.

We had a huntsman on debs car at noosa, she swears one leg was on passenger window and other on drivers window..

Then again she thinks 5 3/4 inches is like H U G E

Silly cow lol
Old Nov 9th 2005, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

pootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant futurepootle26 has a brilliant future

i was digging in the garden yesterday & bent forward - my ponytail flipped over my head & a spider was staring at me!! :scared: :scared:

after i had stopped flapping around & shaking my hair like some kind of loony i took a photo of it - just so i could show my husband how HUGE it was!!
unfortunately it is on my mobile & i cant figure out how to send it to here
(it crawled up onto a brick & it just about fitted on the side just to give you an idea )

needless to say after that i ran straight to the shower in case i had any other creepys on me!!!

ttfn

pootle26
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

I found a Huntsman today on the outside of a window, it was about 3" across I guess. I knocked it down with a broom then trapped in my handy spider trap. It was quite dozy, then I noticed a dead one nearby. I reckon that barrier spray that we had applied all around the house must be working - only a couple of tiny spiders indoors, those found outside are usually dead, and none so far on the patio roof.

Anyway, if you didn't already know, chickens love to eat anything creepy-crawley, so as usual off I went with the Huntsman in the trap ready to toss to the chickens. This normally causes all the hens to rush over and fight over the tasty insect Except this time the trap door didn't open at first and I had to shake it to release the spider - wheeee it flew up into the air and landed on a hen and she didn't notice Then the thing started slowly crawling over her body, up her neck and onto her face :scared: while I'm standing there squirming in my boots hoping the thing doesn't bite her. Then the hen suddenly felt something and shook all her feathers, the spider dropped off, and one of the other hens spotted it, picked it up and ran away with it before the others noticed, and promptly swallowed it whole! There'll be extra protein in her egg tomorrow
Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond reputeJacqui has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one I found a couple of months ago, the week that the pest control company sprayed the barrier on the house actually. The spider was dead, and missing a leg.
Attached Thumbnails Huntsman-dsc02620.jpg  
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

coast101 is on a distinguished road

Not having a good night since i posted my first thread went in garage there`s another huntsman, killed the bugger with me spray, jumped in car and went to get him from work.
Come home opened garage and there was a huge cane toad sitting there looking at us.

Taking bug spray to bed and sleeping with one eye open
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:11 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coast101
Not having a good night since i posted my first thread went in garage there`s another huntsman, killed the bugger with me spray, jumped in car and went to get him from work.
Come home opened garage and there was a huge cane toad sitting there looking at us.

Taking bug spray to bed and sleeping with one eye open
prob a daft question but have you had your house sprayed? My mum lives in Ashmore & she has hers sprayed April & August every year.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

prob a daft question but have you had your house sprayed? My mum lives in Ashmore & she has hers sprayed April & August every year.
Bought some spray for outside and used that, there seemed to be a few dead small ones.

How much does it cost? Will have to get it done I`m a nervous wreck :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:16 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

does anyone know if you can get this type of spider down a little from perth, bunbury south west region.

john
Attached Thumbnails Huntsman-wpec5.jpg  
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coast101
Bought some spray for outside and used that, there seemed to be a few dead small ones.

How much does it cost? Will have to get it done I`m a nervous wreck :scared:
not sure but she says its essential! I will get the name of who she uses if you want....
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by jocky boy
does anyone know if you can get this type of spider down a little from perth, bunbury south west region.

john
dunno but is that a huge egg sack under it???:scared:
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

not sure but she says its essential! I will get the name of who she uses if you want....
Yes if you wouldn`t mind, that will be great.
Thanks
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:22 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

that's right dont mess with a pregant mother they are temperamental and in for kill. i just got a slap.

john.
Attached Thumbnails Huntsman-neosparassus_salacius_f0704.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.