Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Where are you at now???
No offers yet
33.33%
Rejected offer
11.11%
Accepted offer
31.75%
Reduced price
9.52%
Exchanged
4.76%
Sold and on our way
3.17%
Sold and moved into rented
3.17%
Cannot sell but we're going anyway!!
3.17%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:24 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How is your house sale going Part III!!!!

Originally Posted by geary11
where the hell do you live?
I'm guessing Australia (another reason to rent to ensure you buy the right place)
Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:26 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Rooksie looks quite good in the photos , yes ditch the zebra its ok but not everyones taste
I know in my area 3 bed up are taking a while to sell as they are out of the 1st time buyers market .
Hang in there for now when you get your visa and if you want to move quicker then think about taking a lower price but that upto you of course .
That and get a new agent i am 1.65% and think that dear !
Good luck
Old Oct 28th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walaj
I'm guessing Australia (another reason to rent to ensure you buy the right place)
not OZ the USA.......as far as renting is concerned I belive it's just about everywhere that the seller pays the commission....so buying a place will have no realtors fees
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:00 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

where the hell do you live?

thats what i was about to ask!?!?!?! :scared:

nobody likes my zebra
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rooksie

nobody likes my zebra
hi mrs rooksie,
are you still going to the meet on the 6th nov,need to know as we really want to meet everyone,and i'm sure u're zebra's striping! and wot zebra??

mrs geary
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:07 am
Account Closed

hi mrs rooksie,
are you still going to the meet on the 6th nov,need to know as we really want to meet everyone,and i'm sure u're zebra's striping! and wot zebra??

mrs geary
dont know nuffink about no meet mate?????
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:10 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

nobody likes my zebra
Now, now I didn't say I didn't like it did I???!!! I just think that some buyers lack any imagination and I think you have to neutralise the place so they can mentally place their own belongings in the space.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

geary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to allgeary11 is a name known to all

i thought eveyone from the south coast were meeting in portsmouth on the 6th,anne4terry seem to be going and a few others! although saying that ure from torquay,aren't ure?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:14 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Back by popular demand!!

Have your answers changed??? Mine certainly hasnt

Just had the "for sale" sign put up today...

You don't have an option for that one...

Two viewings booked in for the weekend...can we make them pay to look round the house..??
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

I don't know portsmouth at all but follow these directions and all should be well, or look it up on www.yell.com

The Farmhouse
Burrfields Road
Portsmouth
PO3 5HH
Tel: 02392 671111

It's off Eastern Road, which is the A2030.

Directions: Southampton M27 towards Portsmouth. Carry on M27 as it merges with A27 heading towards Chichester and Havant. Take the first exit off the A27 sign posted Southsea and Drayton. At Roundabout take 3rd exit on right. At 3rd set of traffic lights (opposite Harvester Restaurant) get in right hand feeder lane. Turn right and Farmhouse is immediately on Left.
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:17 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CORKER
..can we make them pay to look round the house..??
Yeah full asking price
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:18 am
Account Closed

I don't know portsmouth at all but follow these directions and all should be well, or look it up on www.yell.com

The Farmhouse
Burrfields Road
Portsmouth
PO3 5HH
Tel: 02392 671111

It's off Eastern Road, which is the A2030.

Directions: Southampton M27 towards Portsmouth. Carry on M27 as it merges with A27 heading towards Chichester and Havant. Take the first exit off the A27 sign posted Southsea and Drayton. At Roundabout take 3rd exit on right. At 3rd set of traffic lights (opposite Harvester Restaurant) get in right hand feeder lane. Turn right and Farmhouse is immediately on Left.

we are away that weekend mate visitying the outlaws
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CORKER
Just had the "for sale" sign put up today...

You don't have an option for that one...

Two viewings booked in for the weekend...can we make them pay to look round the house..??
i wish the amount of times i run around and cleaned our house so it looked immaculate,to the estate agent saying sorry they've cancelled! i could kill 'um!! you know wot i mean?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

we are away that weekend mate visitying the outlaws
ohh,not the outlaws,you had better surplus up on the alcohol that weekend!
Old Oct 28th 2005, 8:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
Now, now I didn't say I didn't like it did I???!!! I just think that some buyers lack any imagination and I think you have to neutralise the place so they can mentally place their own belongings in the space.

ok ....... *sniff*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.