Reload this Page >

How hard is this ?

How hard is this ?

Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough
Default How hard is this ?

spent yesterday ( saturday ) saying goodbye to my nana, then visited my grandfather's grave and laid some flowers.Returned to lancaster and unlocked the mobiles, then proceded to whacky warehouse so the kids could have some fun with their mates.Then we topped it off with a final blowout in lancaster that night.

Today, we have said goodbye to my father-in-law, my mum, the brother-in-law etc. and tomorrow have to do it again at the airport.

As i type this message i am welling up, our daughter shannon is lay beside me on the bedroom floor sobbing.I don't believe there is a single thing you can do to prepare you for the emotions felt saying goodbye.It doesn't matter how many times you tell them and yourself " we'll see each other all the time over the internet, we'll probably chat more than we do now ", it still feels awful.

When people leave you can't talk, it's all hand signals and nods of the head, you daren't because you know full well that if you open your mouth then your voice will start to waiver and then all hell brakes loose, so instead of telling them what you had planned to tell them you keep things short and sweet.
We are staying at my sister in laws and we fly in the morning, due to arrive in brisbane 8.00pm tuesday.

I shall have to go now, people want to go to bed as they have to be up very early in the morning and do all the driving
The next time we log in will be in australia.Take care everyone and send some karma skywards tomorrow for us.

Paul, Ann-Marie, Callum & Shannon.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:14 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How hard is this ?

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
spent yesterday ( saturday ) saying goodbye to my nana, then visited my grandfather's grave and laid some flowers.Returned to lancaster and unlocked the mobiles, then proceded to whacky warehouse so the kids could have some fun with their mates.Then we topped it off with a final blowout in lancaster that night.

Today, we have said goodbye to my father-in-law, my mum, the brother-in-law etc. and tomorrow have to do it again at the airport.

As i type this message i am welling up, our daughter shannon is lay beside me on the bedroom floor sobbing.I don't believe there is a single thing you can do to prepare you for the emotions felt saying goodbye.It doesn't matter how many times you tell them and yourself " we'll see each other all the time over the internet, we'll probably chat more than we do now ", it still feels awful.

When people leave you can't talk, it's all hand signals and nods of the head, you daren't because you know full well that if you open your mouth then your voice will start to waiver and then all hell brakes loose, so instead of telling them what you had planned to tell them you keep things short and sweet.
We are staying at my sister in laws and we fly in the morning, due to arrive in brisbane 8.00pm tuesday.

I shall have to go now, people want to go to bed as they have to be up very early in the morning and do all the driving
The next time we log in will be in australia.Take care everyone and send some karma skywards tomorrow for us.

Paul, Ann-Marie, Callum & Shannon.
HI there
just wanted to say good luck and all the best wishes. i know it is hard now but remember the reasons why you are going. i know i will be exactly the same, if not worse. i am so excited for you now i wish it was me and my family, but hopefully it wont be all that long.
Enjoy and be happy
D X
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:16 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Wishing you all the best, and please keep us posted! Have a good flight...

Here's something interesting that i took a picture of to get you in the mood of flying...
Attached Thumbnails How hard is this ?-dsc00883.jpg   How hard is this ?-dsc00459.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Poppy55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boomerang
Wishing you all the best, and please keep us posted! Have a good flight...

Here's something interesting that i took a picture of to get you in the mood of flying...
Well I won't make it hard at the airport tomorrow son.
Good night and God Bless to all of you
Dad
XXX
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:41 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Good Luck to you all

The hardest bit is nearly over.

Julia
Old Aug 15th 2004, 9:46 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy55
Well I won't make it hard at the airport tomorrow son.
Good night and God Bless to all of you
Dad
XXX
Now i really do feel lke crying. How hard must it be for you, especially tomorrow. I am sure you will have fantastic holidays with your family in the future, or are you thinking of joining them too?.
I will be thinking of you all tomorrow
D x
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Paul, Ann-Marie, Callum & Shannon,

We will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Very best wishes to all the family.

da Bixes
Old Aug 16th 2004, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow....this has made me all well up too. Not because I am leaving anyone here that I truely care about....but it reminds me of the goodbyes I have had to make upon my returns after holidays back home....

Paul, AnnMarie & kids....Have a fantastic trip over and always remember, the ones you love are always there with you in your hearts....and they are but a phone call away....

Cant wait to hear your tales from when you arrive on the flipside....

Hels
xxx
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:22 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Springo
Good Luck to you all

The hardest bit is nearly over.
No it isn't.

The hard bits just beginning.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 2:28 am
Badge

Originally Posted by HUP
No it isn't.

(You sound like some old sage Gandalf character out of LoR )

You're too cruel....

Last edited by badgersmount; Aug 16th 2004 at 2:32 am.

Old Aug 16th 2004, 3:32 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by badgersmount
(You sound like some old sage Gandalf character out of LoR )

You're too cruel....
Well my little hobbit friend...........
Old Aug 16th 2004, 4:57 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: How hard is this ?

Originally Posted by HUP
No it isn't.

HUP's right.

Good luck, hope the travelling's fun.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Paul and Ann Marie
Hope that you have a great journey. I have just said my first goodbyes to the MIL and that was sad enough and I can stand her
Good luck.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:42 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi there, Paul, Ann-Marie, Callum & Shannon,
I know how you feel, I haven't even sold my house yet and I was in tears last night just thinking about saying goodbye to everyone and everything I've ever known!!
Just think you've done the goodbyes now and keep remembering why you're going and that you and your family will have a fab life in Oz!!!
I hope the flights go well and you settle in quickly!!
Good luck!!!!!
Shell
Old Aug 16th 2004, 7:49 am

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

. I have just said my first goodbyes to the MIL and that was sad enough and I can stand her
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! I cannot wait to see the back of my evil MIL!!!!!!!! Palu and Anne-Marie, Il be thinking of you. Have a safe flight and look after each other.

All the best,
Lucy
xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.