Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:19 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
I AM going to be the last poster on this thread.

Cheers,
JTL
Are you?

Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Are you?
I have an idea for what I think would be an interesting and perhaps witty thread. But I'll leave it until the weekend when people are in a more relaxed mood. (Also feel a bit bad about taking the mick out of Jims thread).

Don't get your hopes up tho, I am the thread killer king, so watch out for a thread at the weekend that gets a big fat 0 replies

Cheers,
JTL

Oh you can have this thread, you just need to kill it first. Say something 'funny'
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Oh you can have this thread, you just need to kill it first. Say something 'funny'

'hairy bo##ocks'

makes me giggle!!

wonder how many threads have been killed with the last line being 'hairy bo##locks'??
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:50 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
'hairy bo##ocks'

makes me giggle!!

wonder how many threads have been killed with the last line being 'hairy bo##locks'??
Folks we missed Jim....
He was too senior member but got discouraged...
I think he must be watching his threads to drain...
Sorry it happened again with him...
Jim if you can come back it will be just great...
Have some guts, Bad days wont be anymore....just Fight it out...
We are with you...Hope we are involved in ourselfs may be little selfish but surely we have not forgotten you..
I am sure we are all here waiting for you..
We want you back..you can throw a brick back on us..we dont mind elder to your or not... may be we can improve and understand sentiments of each other..
I think we are worth to give you little support...so dont get discourage with this.. you know how many times I have revived my tread to ask questions...I just did it did it...till i got it...
You need to have that spirit...after all its you who should make an attempt to step forward...
so take little strength and have some faith..Trust us...may be not now but surely we can help you..
We dont want to miss you..
so welcome back...hey you there...cheer up.........
And Smile like this ->
ok...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well Mr thread stopper has decided to go, I know when I am not wanted.
THE END
RIP Jim2004 (Paul)
Hi Jim.

Are you still here ?

Every silver lining has a cloud

Try to keep positive in life. Easier said than done I know but you owe it to yourself and family.

Give Mrs Jim my very best wishes please
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:59 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Smile Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Bix
Hi Jim.

Are you still here ?

Every silver lining has a cloud

Try to keep positive in life. Easier said than done I know but you owe it to yourself and family.

Give Mrs Jim my very best wishes please
I can afford to give Karma only...
hmm am I missing something..
If hes younger then me then blessings...
else my best wishes to him..
Jim are you there...you are Welcome once again...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pandya_m
Folks we missed Jim....
He was too senior member but got discouraged...
I think he must be watching his threads to drain...
Sorry it happened again with him...
Jim if you can come back it will be just great...
Have some guts, Bad days wont be anymore....just Fight it out...
We are with you...Hope we are involved in ourselfs may be little selfish but surely we have not forgotten you..
I am sure we are all here waiting for you..
We want you back..you can throw a brick back on us..we dont mind elder to your or not... may be we can improve and understand sentiments of each other..
I think we are worth to give you little support...so dont get discourage with this.. you know how many times I have revived my tread to ask questions...I just did it did it...till i got it...
You need to have that spirit...after all its you who should make an attempt to step forward...
so take little strength and have some faith..Trust us...may be not now but surely we can help you..
We dont want to miss you..
so welcome back...hey you there...cheer up.........
And Smile like this ->
ok...
Yes, yes, we know he will be back under a different name. We've done the rounds, said sorry, said goodbye, explained the lack of responses, we know he is reading this thread, either as himself or a new name.

Look he's in a bad situation at the mo, but he needs to deal with it himself, we're not a support group.

Sorry if that sounds cold, but if something goes horribly wrong with me or Mrs JTLs life, this wont be the first place I run to. I sympathise with his situation, but he did spit the dummy a bit about not getting responses to his really complex queries. And he did hit the one person who was capable of helping him (JAJ).

Good luck to ya Jim, hope you can get here,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:05 pm

Thumbs up Re: Goodbye (again)

Yes, yes, we know he will be back under a different name. We've done the rounds, said sorry, said goodbye, explained the lack of responses, we know he is reading this thread, either as himself or a new name.

Look he's in a bad situation at the mo, but he needs to deal with it himself, we're not a support group.

Sorry if that sounds cold, but if something goes horribly wrong with me or Mrs JTLs life, this wont be the first place I run to. I sympathise with his situation, but he did spit the dummy a bit about not getting responses to his really complex queries. And he did hit the one person who was capable of helping him (JAJ).

Good luck to ya Jim, hope you can get here,

Cheers,
JTL
I dont think new name will add some spice to his problems..
but lets hope for the best..
Its jim who has to decide...
In whatever way..we are with him...
All the Best..
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:07 pm

Exclamation Re: Goodbye (again)

I dont think new name will add some spice to his problems..
but lets hope for the best..
Its jim who has to decide...
In whatever way..we are with him...
All the Best..
apologies..I meant: spice to resolve the problems...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

apologies..I meant: spice to resolve the problems...

a bit of coriander, tumeric, nutmeg, ground black pepper, a hint of paprika, a few basil leaves, parsley, it does wonders, pour it in your bath instead of bubble bath.

Just keep the dog away from you afterwards

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:15 pm

a bit of coriander, tumeric, nutmeg, ground black pepper, a hint of paprika, a few basil leaves, parsley, it does wonders, pour it in your bath instead of bubble bath.

Just keep the dog away from you afterwards

Cheers,
JTL
By spice I meant variety...not literally..
sorry if that coufused you...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

By spice I meant variety...not literally..
sorry if that coufused you...
Nah, it didn't confuse me, just a chance for a stupid joke.

If you read Jims original post, he thinks people are ignoring him. He is wrong of course. But if changing user name makes him feel better, then go for it I say. This place is dead friendly to new people. Too friendly sometimes...

But I do think the spicey bath thing is a bad idea.

What were you thinking

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:29 pm

Thumbs up Re: Goodbye (again)

Nah, it didn't confuse me, just a chance for a stupid joke.

If you read Jims original post, he thinks people are ignoring him. He is wrong of course. But if changing user name makes him feel better, then go for it I say. This place is dead friendly to new people. Too friendly sometimes...

But I do think the spicey bath thing is a bad idea.

What were you thinking

Cheers,
JTL
No i am thinking about the point you just raise...I quote: "This place is dead friendly to new people. Too friendly sometimes..."
I think thats a sound statment and I am bound to agree with you...
and wish Jim gets the required confidence with the forum agian.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No i am thinking about the point you just raise...I quote: "This place is dead friendly to new people. Too friendly sometimes..."
I think thats a sound statment and I am bound to agree with you...
and wish Jim gets the required confidence with the forum agian.
All very true. I hope he comes back in a new guise, and aborbs info and adds lots too.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NKSK
I've only discovered this week (after 3 months) what the hell 'karma' is all about - thought it was some new age thing that I didn't need to worry about. Apologies to all of you who have helped me and I've not sent any - will in future!!
Hi, hello !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.