Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:32 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
FYI....JAJ is the only poster on here where I feel the girls should flash their boobs to help him lighten up...oooo naughty I know....but he needs a good seeing too

ROFL!!!

Jeremy, consider yourself flashed .

Paul, cant help with the visa questions, I know diddly squat about emigrating actually! Which is why I hardly even post in most of the threads on here. But as everyone else has said, dont take it personally, I doubt there are many regular posters on here who havent been the last poster on a thread or made a comment that hasnt then been ignored. It happens. Dagboy always comments on how his posts are the ultimate thread stopper, have a look & you'll see that he's actually right .

Ive been away for a couple of weeks, so I have no idea whats going on. But one thing I'd like to say is "DON'T NEGLECT YOUR PARTNER!!". Im sure she needs support at this stage just as much as you do. Spending some time together & actually talking will probably help alot.

And consider yourself lucky, I deliberatly never get into the congratulations/commiserations threads cos I dont have enough time usually, today I was feeling generous .

Good luck with it all .

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Apr 7th 2005 at 7:41 am. Reason: can't type for shit! ;)
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:38 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Jim

I have read most of your threads and replied to some.
I admire you and think youve got B*lls, don't give in yet,
I'm a strong believer in "if you want something badly enough and all that"
sometimes we all don't get the replies we are looking for, or any at all for that matter, or don't want to ask something that we want to know as it would appear too silly.
It would be a shame to loose someone with your attitude Jim

Carole
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:38 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by robert cowan
paul don't take it personal it happens to me all the time have a look a some of my posts.

Ditto!!!!!!!

Just one of those things...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief Paul...er...jim...whatever your name is!
this is a public forum that is frequented by only a tiny number of people who are looking for ways to emigrate to aus....lack of response is cos people dont know what to advise! in the past, there have been threads from folks getting annoyed cos people have said 'cant help, but good luck' to them - not posted anything useful/helpful to the original posters question; perhaps thats why people dont respond - damned if you do, damned if you dont.
as for being a thread killer - for goodness sake man....we have all done it!!!!
and as for being ignored, i have put up a couple of respones to your posts that you have ignored or answered a later response from someone else....should i start spitting my dummy out too?
As i said in one of the posts to you, there is a risk of becoming addicted to this site and you need to break from it - i have been on here every day just lately cos its the kids holidays and i have time - but in the last couple of months i try and limit my time to once or twice a week.
and one final point...(i asked you how old you were but you ignored my question, but answered it in response to someone elses question!! )...as you are 34 you have loads of time to get those qualifications for gods sake!! have you asked tra just exactly what you need to pass as a brickie? theres info out there somewhere.
as i said before im a nurse, but need to work 20 hours a week for 12 months, which i cant start to do until september - that means it will be sept 2006 before i can even look at applying, but its not the end of the world - it just gives us longer to save and plan.

now, lots of people have soothed your ego....stop spitting your dummy out!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:48 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL.....you in for it too Siren?

Maybe I'll draw up a list of volunteers...lol

count me in
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:03 am

oh no......i killed the thread!!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oh no......i killed the thread!!!!!!
Nice try TWT!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:25 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
ROFL!!!Jeremy, consider yourself flashed
PMSL......Gonna re-name you Bayside Flasher

Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:29 am
Phoenixuk2oz

count me in
Ooo your top of the list girl

And with that avatar of yours.....JAJ will have a bloody heart attack...poor man

JAJ...see what you're doin to the females on this site...you tiger you

Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:30 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Nice try TWT!
I think you might just grab that award from me JTL

Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
. Dagboy always comments on how his posts are the ultimate thread stopper, have a look & you'll see that he's actually right .
Ok, it is different for Dagboy. You'll notice when reading his posts, the 'reply' button is missing. Its a conspiracy I tells ya.

He's right to be paranoid.

Cheers,
JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Apr 7th 2005 at 8:37 am.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok, it is different for Dagboy. You'll notice when reading his posts, the 'reply' button is missing. Its a conspiracy I tells ya.

He's right to be paranoid.

Cheers,
JTL
You should think of the forum as a bar with a couple of hundred people in it from time to time. You walk up to a group of people having a conversation (a thread if you like), listen to them for a while and then chuck in your tuppence worth. Sometimes they all laugh and slap you on the back, other times they stare at you like you are some weirdo and go on with their conversation completely ignoring what you just said.

So you go across to another group of people who are talking, and say something, and they all turn away and you think, what the....

actually this analogy isn't helping is it....

I'll get me coat

JTL
Old Apr 7th 2005, 8:58 am
Phoenixuk2oz

You should think of the forum as a bar with a couple of hundred people in it from time to time. You walk up to a group of people having a conversation (a thread if you like), listen to them for a while and then chuck in your tuppence worth. Sometimes they all laugh and slap you on the back, other times they stare at you like you are some weirdo and go on with their conversation completely ignoring what you just said.

So you go across to another group of people who are talking, and say something, and they all turn away and you think, what the....

actually this analogy isn't helping is it....

I'll get me coat

JTL
Actually it's a very good analogy JTL

Errm.....OK....where's me coat....I'm coming with ya

Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:00 am

Actually it's a very good analogy JTL

Errm.....OK....where's me coat....I'm coming with ya

lmao!!!

hey, careful, jim/paul will get an inferiority complex about his threads all going OT next!!

c'mon jim/paul, where are you???

we love ya really!

sue
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:09 am
Phoenixuk2oz

lmao!!!

hey, careful, jim/paul will get an inferiority complex about his threads all going OT next!!

c'mon jim/paul, where are you???

we love ya really!

sue
You're gonna give him a schitzophrenic complex.....the poor guy wont know if he's Jim or Paul

Who do you want to be today sweetie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.