Goodbye (again)

Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye (again)

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well I wake, check emails (note, not going near Expat) and see SOMEONE HAS ONLY REPLIED!!!!!

THEN! .......... I see it is just you silly billies, which is fine

I'm actually quite happy I have been of use by posting this thread for you crazies to play about in

Back to ............................. shhhhhh!! for me.
Ya see, if it aint complex, we all pile in!

Your questions were just above our heads,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by madsad
Now your just teasin !!

Donna.
I'm not. Believe me I am finding staying away VERY hard, but everyone keeps telling me to have a break from it, so I won't! ...lol

altho I will, I mean I should!

I will try
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:11 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
That can be true, I think a bigger problem is genuine threads being hijacked by a certain group of people who take it completely off topic.

Cheers,
JTL
Yeah i know, shocking isn't it

It can't be helped though because we all build up repors (sp?) on here and we also meet up in person and really get to know each other. This in turn leads to the seeming "hi jacking" of threads, its not done intentionally, its just all part of the banter and fun of the forum Also cos the tellies crap this is my way to unwind

I have killed loads of threads, uintentionally, worse still i have started threads which no one has answered But thats just the nature of the forum i suppose.

Someone please answer or i'll die
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:12 pm
maggy

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I love Jim and have started a Jim fan club.

In fact, several girls will throw their panties at his arrival and scream hysterically.
My pants are on their way and i usually reserve them for Tam Jones lol.

Think yersel lucky Jim lol :scared:

Or maybe not

Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:13 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

I've just had a look at my list of subscribed threads; and I seem to have killed 5 out of 20. 25% kill ratio - a fantastic result. Maybe I can make it 30%.

Cheers
Al

Last edited by kirsty&al; Apr 8th 2005 at 2:16 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:19 pm
Professional Princess

A crowd have gathered outside and loud chanting along with stomping feet is getting louder and louder.

Jim nervously hides behind the Expats Stage. Wearing his tight black lycra body suit with his meat and two veg protruding, he smooths back his hair into an 'elvis'.

'Go on Jim, you can do it!' Hevs grins encouragingly.

'You know you want to!, Give the crowd what they are asking for' Wombat shouts.

Grabbing his whiskey, Jim takes a slug of his drink, wincing as it burns his throat.

Meanwhile, outside in the seating area, the expats are getting anxious.

Scissors, Jonahs_Mummy, Worzel, Thinkpussycat, Rooksie and JaJ (jeremy) are now getting impatient.

'Jimbo Jimbo Jimbo!' The crowd chant and scream.

Jackthelad was trying his hardest to keep the crowd happy and had now resorted to running across the stage, flashing his nether regions. But trouble was, the crowd wanted Jim and they would not rest until they had him.

'If you don't make an entrance now, I shall kick your arse' Snaps Wombat, patience wearing thin.

Suddenly a drum role and a trumpet fanfare start, the curtains open and Jim makes his entrance onto the stage.

This stage is better than anything Wembley can do, no country in the world can match it.

For it can hold more people than any building standing and once you are on it, you will be seen by millions.

The British Expats stage.

Jim has appeared!

Last edited by Professional Princess; Apr 8th 2005 at 2:31 pm.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
I've just had a look at my list of subscribed threads; and I seem to have killed 5 out of 20. 25% kill ratio - a fantastic result. Maybe I can make it 30%.

Cheers
Al
everyone shhhhhh!!

altho AGHHHHH , it's back to me!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kirsty&al

Cheers
Al
OMG!! I'm doing better, i've killed 11 out of 20. Perhaps its true I AM talkin shite, or perhaps i'm on global ignore............................................ ........
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:23 pm
Account Closed

A crowd have gathered outside and loud chanting along with stomping feet is getting louder and louder.

Jim nervously hides behind the Expats Stage. Wearing his tight black lycra body suit with his meat and two veg protruding, he smooths back his hair into an 'elvis'.

Grabbing his whiskey, Jim takes a slug of his drink, wincing as it burns his throat.

Scissors, Jonahs_Mummy, Worzel, Thinkpussycat, Rooksie and JaJ (jeremy) are now getting impatient.

'If you don't make an entrance now, I shall kick your arse' Snaps Wombat, patience wearing thin.

Suddenly a drum role and a trumpet fanfare start, the curtains open and Jim makes his entrance onto the stage.

This stage is better than anything Wembley can do, no country in the world can match it.

For it can hold more people than any building standing and once you are on it, you will be seen by millions.

Jim has appeared!
Too funny ...lol, I should not be seen to be having this much fun, I might have to shut Outlook as each time it dings! ........ I'm there!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Jim has appeared!
I'm annoyed you didn't mention me

Oh Jim, PM'd ya, let me know if its ok.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hevs
OMG!! I'm doing better, i've killed 11 out of 20. Perhaps its true I AM talkin shite, or perhaps i'm on global ignore............................................ ........
Well if ppl are counting, I'm not playing that game!

I KNOW I've won, just hand over the money
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:28 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Well if ppl are counting, I'm not playing that game!

I KNOW I've won, just hand over the money
LOL at least i know i'm not on global ignore now.

So now i know i'm just talkin shite I'll get me coat
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

Cheers,
JTL
replied

THERE! ........ back to me mr stopper!

Now stop it you lot!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:32 pm
Professional Princess

Cheers,
JTL

Ive edited it and you are now running across the stage flashing your penis.

Old Apr 8th 2005, 2:34 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Ive edited it and you are now running across the stage flashing your penis.
ROLMAO
Good one Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.