Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Gap. Brisbane - February 10th

The Gap. Brisbane - February 10th

Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:06 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Gap. Brisbane - February 10th

Just a quick message for the staff at the club!

THANKS!!!!!! Fantastic day, and we'll alll meet up again there soon
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:48 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Talking Re: The Gap. Brisbane - February 10th

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just a quick message for the staff at the club!

THANKS!!!!!! Fantastic day, and we'll alll meet up again there soon

Shite, you beat me home and I only live three mins away! *whistles*

I never did find that packet of smokes, you know.

Polly luv, hope the flight goes as well as can be expected of the long haul stuff. Have a FAB time with yer mates/family back in blighty ... and git yer assicle back 'ere soon so that we can catch up more 'n' propererer. *hug*

Old Feb 10th 2007, 9:17 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Shite, you beat me home and I only live three mins away! *whistles*

I never did find that packet of smokes, you know.

Polly luv, hope the flight goes as well as can be expected of the long haul stuff. Have a FAB time with yer mates/family back in blighty ... and git yer assicle back 'ere soon so that we can catch up more 'n' propererer. *hug*

And I've managed to get out of bed only 6 hours later without a hangover

Esmeralda Chipmunk says she will have her next Rodent Meet at the club, and she honestly hasn't seen your smokes!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 10th 2007 at 9:20 pm.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:37 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Eh got lost and had tae come back hame!!!! Ended up heading to Peterinblack's hoose and couldnae find my way. Got a tad frustrayed so came hame to hubby and wee ains. Had a really nice Thai and bevvy for my birthday so all wis not lost

I'm a bit pissed off at my driving skills causing me no tae meet you all but hey it'll happend.

Cherres

Ginny :
atitch, yir a diddy! i picked up signs for "The Gap" 10ks from the place. do you drive with your eyes shut
shame u didnt make it mate, it would have been good to catch up.

as for the rest of ya.....................thanks for a very nice day
it was great to meet people i have spoken to for a long time and the food was pure magic!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

oh and polly have a lovely trip
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:46 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by soapy
oh and polly have a lovely trip
Certainly will See you again soon I hope
Old Feb 11th 2007, 11:21 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers everybody for a great day. It was good to finally put faces to names. Hope you all had a safe journey back home.
Polly have a good trip

Hope to see you all again soon.

Loz x
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:48 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Certainly will See you again soon I hope
Had a very nice day except for those 'orrible little children' who refused to steal the chipmunk for a dollar when you left it unguarded. There's the ransom down the drain... .
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:47 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
Had a very nice day except for those 'orrible little children' who refused to steal the chipmunk for a dollar when you left it unguarded. There's the ransom down the drain... .
She's a her, not an it