fife scotland

Old Mar 17th 2007, 12:44 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fife scotland

Originally Posted by YoSemite
I'm from Sunny Burntisland!!! now living in brisbane!! have found a few fifers out here, but none of them use the forum!!!!!
they've got more sense than the rest of us then
Old Mar 17th 2007, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stitch
Pata's from Dalgety Bay.

Cheers

Ginny
i lived in dalgety bay for over 25 year what a dump no WONDER IAM COMING TO OZ ......
Old Mar 17th 2007, 2:51 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

My OH is from Kirkcaldy but PLEEAASSEEEE don't hold that against him . Mind you, he does get a funny look in his eye when he sees a sheep

It's about time we got another Scottish meet sorted anyway isn't it?

We're absolutely crazy for the next 6 weeks but after that I would be well up for it. Edinburgh, Glasgow or otherwise? I'm happy to go where ever.

Gill
Old Mar 17th 2007, 2:52 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
they've got more sense than the rest of us then
And more time too! - my house would permanently look like a show home if I didn't spend so much time on here
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

paleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nice

hi steve, we're in st andrews waiting to get to gold coast. where u aiming for?any kids in tow? absolutely freezing here today - can't wait to go
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:11 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paleface
hi steve, we're in st andrews waiting to get to gold coast. where u aiming for?any kids in tow? absolutely freezing here today - can't wait to go
Hi pale face

We have not made our mind up yet between Brisbane or Adelaide the house prices in Adelaide are a big draw but so is the ammount of work in Brisbane for me trade. We have 2 kids girl 10 and boy 7 think thay would like Brisbane with wet and wild and all the other theme parks. When you looking to go. Thought i better say we are not in St andrews but in ceres but know one has ever herd of it so that why we say the town lol.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

paleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nicepaleface is just really nice

ceres is a lovely place - we are looking to go aug/sept - want kids (ages 10, 9,4 and 2) to have one last summer in scotland. everyone keeps telling us its going to be a scorcher this year so i hope they are right. theme parks in brisbane/gc have been a big draw for us - but adelaide looks nice and i believe you can get a heck of a lot more for yr money there
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:24 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

ceres is a lovely place - we are looking to go aug/sept - want kids (ages 10, 9,4 and 2) to have one last summer in scotland. everyone keeps telling us its going to be a scorcher this year so i hope they are right. theme parks in brisbane/gc have been a big draw for us - but adelaide looks nice and i believe you can get a heck of a lot more for yr money there
have you got all your visa finalised then did you use a agent we cant make our mind up between ASA and go matilda going to appoint one of them next week how long did it take you from the first thing you done to completion.

steve
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:25 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by stevelaird
have you got all your visa finalised then did you use a agent we cant make our mind up between ASA and go matilda going to appoint one of them next week how long did it take you from the first thing you done to completion.

steve
Ment to say will have to arrange a meet since this thread is proving so popular
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

its slightly easier for us because i was born in nz so me and kids have kiwi passports (which allows us into oz automatically on a temporary visa then after 2 yrs can apply for permanent residency) but hubs scottish so lots of forms to fill in for him. we are doing it ourselves - quite time consuming but cheaper. by the way when it comes time to do yr medicals and xrays don't do to closest place which is dundee go to edinburgh. medical was £85 cheaper in edin which was surprising. maybe meet up would be good at some stage.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 5:33 pm
visa granted 6th August

its slightly easier for us because i was born in nz so me and kids have kiwi passports (which allows us into oz automatically on a temporary visa then after 2 yrs can apply for permanent residency) but hubs scottish so lots of forms to fill in for him. we are doing it ourselves - quite time consuming but cheaper. by the way when it comes time to do yr medicals and xrays don't do to closest place which is dundee go to edinburgh. medical was £85 cheaper in edin which was surprising. maybe meet up would be good at some stage.
Thanks for that cause we were going to go to dundee for meds
cheers steve
Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:41 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Well Im from Dunfermline!! But living down in the South of England it could be a bit far for me to travel!! Im having my first trip back to Dunfermline in nearly 7 yrs at the end of this month (I expect I won`t recognise the place - but looking forward to a Stephens bridie and battered haggis with chip shop sauce )
Old Mar 17th 2007, 6:54 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Well Im from Dunfermline!! But living down in the South of England it could be a bit far for me to travel!! Im having my first trip back to Dunfermline in nearly 7 yrs at the end of this month (I expect I won`t recognise the place - but looking forward to a Stephens bridie and battered haggis with chip shop sauce )
lol you canny beat the chippy sauce do you think we will get it in OZ lol
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:09 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I think I will just have to try and make my own - but it never tastes the same!! (Im slavering now just thinking about it!! )
Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:27 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I think I will just have to try and make my own - but it never tastes the same!! (Im slavering now just thinking about it!! )
lol you will need to tell me how to make it when you going to OZ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.