fife scotland

Old Mar 17th 2007, 7:47 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: fife scotland

We hope to be in Perth by the end of June (if we get the visa that is) - whereabouts are you going??
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Well Im from Dunfermline!! But living down in the South of England it could be a bit far for me to travel!! Im having my first trip back to Dunfermline in nearly 7 yrs at the end of this month (I expect I won`t recognise the place - but looking forward to a Stephens bridie and battered haggis with chip shop sauce )
DUNFRMLINE HAS CHANGED BIGTIME ,THERE NO BUS STATION, ALL THE FLATS AT ABBEYVIEW HAVE BEEN KNOCKDOWN, AND 3000 NEW HOUSE HAVE BEEN BUILT JUST OF ABERDOUR ROAD.

JUST 2 MUCH TO MENTION...U WILL SEE WHEN U COME UP.....

IAM IN CROSSFORD ...........AND WISHED I WAS IN OZ
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:58 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Flippin eck!! I`d been told that basically because of all the new housing dunfermline and Rosyth all merge into one but I hadn`t really believed it - sounds like Im in for a real eye opener!!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

sparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the roughsparkiedoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Flippin eck!! I`d been told that basically because of all the new housing dunfermline and Rosyth all merge into one but I hadn`t really believed it - sounds like Im in for a real eye opener!!

JUST U WAIT TILL U SEE IT.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

swimmingsaintee will become famous soon enough

We live in a wee village near newburgh - well ok it's in perth and Kinross, but it's nearly Fife And we used to take our kids to play ice hockey in Kirkcaldy, so we're nearly Fifers Hoping to head to Perth as we have family there , maybe next year.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by YoSemite
I'm from Sunny Burntisland!!! now living in brisbane!! have found a few fifers out here, but none of them use the forum!!!!!
I work in Burntisland!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angel17796
Well im not really wanting to tell you as it was that bad We have been here for a year in May and we are on the Gold Coast.

Okay it was Kirkcaldy but SSSShhhhhh.

You are lucky, I still live in Kirkcaldy
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:51 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyfaescotland
You are lucky, I still live in Kirkcaldy
Whereabouts? My in laws are in the Dunnikier estate.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why????? hehehe

used to live near the erskine church when I was wee!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

ireneb is on a distinguished road

Hi,
we live near cupar, and are moving to melbourne in may.
Irene
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

WHAT DOWN AT THE ..........DOCKS HE HE HE .
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sparkiedoo
WHAT DOWN AT THE ..........DOCKS HE HE HE .
Actually yes I do work doon at the Docks.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by herrchook
Whereabouts? My in laws are in the Dunnikier estate.
Just down from the Dunnikier estate at the new scheme where the Templehall school used to be.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:39 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Just down from the Dunnikier estate at the new scheme where the Templehall school used to be.
Wow, wonder if you know my OH or any of his brothers? They are Mike, Adrian and Stephen Carragher. All in their mid (ish 30s)
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by herrchook
Wow, wonder if you know my OH or any of his brothers? They are Mike, Adrian and Stephen Carragher. All in their mid (ish 30s)
Maybe a bit young for me, I am in my 40s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.