British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   fife scotland (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/fife-scotland-434395/)

stevelaird Mar 13th 2007 6:14 pm

fife scotland

I s any one in the process from fife that would like to meet up for a chat on OZ and how to get bloody in as thay say where the bloody hell are you :)

brissydeb Mar 13th 2007 11:09 pm

Re: fife scotland

Originally Posted by stevelaird (Post 4514229)
I s any one in the process from fife that would like to meet up for a chat on OZ and how to get bloody in as thay say where the bloody hell are you :)

Seems to be the majority of Scots moving are from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire or Aberdeen. Not aware of anyone from Fife on this forum. Are you using an agent or doing all the forms yourself?

Debbie

Margaret3 Mar 13th 2007 11:11 pm

where, when and what is fife:D

stevelaird Mar 13th 2007 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by brissydeb (Post 4515696)
Seems to be the majority of Scots moving are from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire or Aberdeen. Not aware of anyone from Fife on this forum. Are you using an agent or doing all the forms yourself?

Debbie

hi Debbie

Think we are going to use a agent prob ASA as thay have gave me lots of free info already and reading the boards most peeps say thay are good.
what about you where u from and hows your visa going.

cheers steve

angel17796 Mar 13th 2007 11:15 pm

We are from Fife but we are already here. Got to say its much better here :D

stevelaird Mar 13th 2007 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret3 (Post 4515700)
where, when and what is fife:D

margaret

Fife is alovely area of Scotland we ive just outside St andrews in a small village called Ceres but the weather is getting me down and no prospects for the kids in this country so its Oz for us how about you .

cheers steve

stevelaird Mar 13th 2007 11:16 pm

Originally Posted by angel17796 (Post 4515712)
We are from Fife but we are already here. Got to say its much better here :D

What part of Fife did you leave and where did you go angel.

cheers steve

Margaret3 Mar 13th 2007 11:17 pm

Originally Posted by stevelaird (Post 4515713)
margaret

Fife is alovely area of Scotland we ive just outside St andrews in a small village called Ceres but the weather is getting me down and no prospects for the kids in this country so its Oz for us how about you .

cheers steve

steve, please, please tell me you didn't fink a wiz that fick:D , efterawe am not far away in killie:D

p.s me bros is in Dundee

angel17796 Mar 13th 2007 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by stevelaird (Post 4515718)
What part of Fife did you leave and where did you go angel.

cheers steve

Well im not really wanting to tell you as it was that bad :rofl: We have been here for a year in May and we are on the Gold Coast.

Okay it was Kirkcaldy but SSSShhhhhh.

Margaret3 Mar 13th 2007 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by angel17796 (Post 4515745)
Well im not really wanting to tell you as it was that bad :rofl: We have been here for a year in May and we are on the Gold Coast.

Okay it was Kirkcaldy but SSSShhhhhh.

yep ssssshhhhh:D

brissydeb Mar 13th 2007 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by stevelaird (Post 4515705)
hi Debbie

Think we are going to use a agent prob ASA as thay have gave me lots of free info already and reading the boards most peeps say thay are good.
what about you where u from and hows your visa going.

cheers steve

From the southside of Glasgow, just passed the skills assessment
and posted off the visa application. Where are you hoping to head to?

Debbie

angel17796 Mar 13th 2007 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by Margaret3 (Post 4515752)
yep ssssshhhhh:D

:lol: yep I was trying to keep that one quiet especially cause of the dodgy football team pmsl

brido Mar 14th 2007 11:23 pm

What part of Oz are you heading to? We've been here on the Gold Coast for 5 weeks and its fantastic.

I used www.visabureau.com when i applied and they were great to deal with.

All the best with your application. :thumbup:

Stitch Mar 17th 2007 11:50 am

Originally Posted by brissydeb (Post 4515696)

Debbie

Pata's from Dalgety Bay.

Cheers

Ginny

YoSemite Mar 17th 2007 11:52 am

I'm from Sunny Burntisland!!! now living in brisbane!! have found a few fifers out here, but none of them use the forum!!!!!