fife scotland

Old Mar 13th 2007, 6:14 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all
Default fife scotland

I s any one in the process from fife that would like to meet up for a chat on OZ and how to get bloody in as thay say where the bloody hell are you
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: fife scotland

Originally Posted by stevelaird
I s any one in the process from fife that would like to meet up for a chat on OZ and how to get bloody in as thay say where the bloody hell are you
Seems to be the majority of Scots moving are from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire or Aberdeen. Not aware of anyone from Fife on this forum. Are you using an agent or doing all the forms yourself?

Debbie
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

where, when and what is fife
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:11 pm
visa granted 6th August

stevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to allstevelaird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Seems to be the majority of Scots moving are from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire or Aberdeen. Not aware of anyone from Fife on this forum. Are you using an agent or doing all the forms yourself?

Debbie
hi Debbie

Think we are going to use a agent prob ASA as thay have gave me lots of free info already and reading the boards most peeps say thay are good.
what about you where u from and hows your visa going.

cheers steve
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

We are from Fife but we are already here. Got to say its much better here
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:15 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by Margaret3
where, when and what is fife
margaret

Fife is alovely area of Scotland we ive just outside St andrews in a small village called Ceres but the weather is getting me down and no prospects for the kids in this country so its Oz for us how about you .

cheers steve
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:16 pm
visa granted 6th August

Originally Posted by angel17796
We are from Fife but we are already here. Got to say its much better here
What part of Fife did you leave and where did you go angel.

cheers steve
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:17 pm
Account Closed

margaret

Fife is alovely area of Scotland we ive just outside St andrews in a small village called Ceres but the weather is getting me down and no prospects for the kids in this country so its Oz for us how about you .

cheers steve
steve, please, please tell me you didn't fink a wiz that fick , efterawe am not far away in killie

p.s me bros is in Dundee
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

What part of Fife did you leave and where did you go angel.

cheers steve

Well im not really wanting to tell you as it was that bad We have been here for a year in May and we are on the Gold Coast.

Okay it was Kirkcaldy but SSSShhhhhh.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by angel17796
Well im not really wanting to tell you as it was that bad We have been here for a year in May and we are on the Gold Coast.

Okay it was Kirkcaldy but SSSShhhhhh.

yep ssssshhhhh
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

hi Debbie

Think we are going to use a agent prob ASA as thay have gave me lots of free info already and reading the boards most peeps say thay are good.
what about you where u from and hows your visa going.

cheers steve
From the southside of Glasgow, just passed the skills assessment
and posted off the visa application. Where are you hoping to head to?

Debbie
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Margaret3
yep ssssshhhhh

yep I was trying to keep that one quiet especially cause of the dodgy football team pmsl
Old Mar 14th 2007, 11:23 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

What part of Oz are you heading to? We've been here on the Gold Coast for 5 weeks and its fantastic.

I used www.visabureau.com when i applied and they were great to deal with.

All the best with your application.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:50 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissydeb

Debbie
Pata's from Dalgety Bay.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from Sunny Burntisland!!! now living in brisbane!! have found a few fifers out here, but none of them use the forum!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.