Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Old Mar 26th 2011, 11:50 pm
Just Joined

fishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the roughfishyface is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Favorite mail order website from The UK?

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Told a visiting neighbour about this site, looks like we may buy 5 pairs between us
I've not made an international order before, will Customs open or charge you for new goods sent in? Thanks in anticipation. x
Old Mar 27th 2011, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
No. I have ordered twice, and each time I get this:

Dear bcworld

Unfortunately, your order (JDXXXXXXXX) has been cancelled.

Please check the details and resubmit.

I'm ordering stuff to be delivered to my address here, which is the same as for the credit card I am using.

I got riled up the last time and wrote them a sarky email asking what more they would like me to do to make an international order...never heard nuffink back so I don't even try now.
Same thing happened to me. Couldn't be arsed to go through it all again!

Originally Posted by Mike 3G
Some good quality clothing on ASOS lookout for their sales some cracking stuff available.

http://www.asos.com/default.aspx?r=2
Love love love Asos! Ordered many a item off there. They offer FREE shipping to Aus and express post at a charge. They also allow you to pay in AUD but I prefer to pay in GBP as it works out cheaper
Old Mar 27th 2011, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

robowen will become famous soon enoughrobowen will become famous soon enough

keep an eye on the superdrug website towards the end of summer in the uk. They get rid of tons of suncream at little or no costs. some a quid a bottle

also look out for anti-histemines...allergy tablets. They are really expensive here in ok, but costs pennies in the uk.
Old Mar 27th 2011, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robowen
keep an eye on the superdrug website towards the end of summer in the uk. They get rid of tons of suncream at little or no costs. some a quid a bottle

also look out for anti-histemines...allergy tablets. They are really expensive here in ok, but costs pennies in the uk.
But they don't deliver to Australia.
Old Mar 31st 2011, 7:27 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this has already been posted here but it's a good "International Stores That Ship to Australia" link

Just ordered some computer games and DVDs from dvd.co.uk. Very reasonable shipping charges and decent priced goods
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulry
11 days later and they have just been delivered

All good. I reckon including the postage the trainers have worked out to be almost half the Aussie price tags
just ordered 2 pairs of trainers for my girls, great site!, also teens boyfriend ordered some
Old Apr 9th 2011, 11:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by temptininnit
Wiggle deliver free to aus over $80 I think and is vat free. Just love it when change destination from uk to aus and price is then 20% cheaper to send it to the other side of the world.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 12:42 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

www.herringshoes.co.uk

www.eternadirect.co.uk
Old Apr 9th 2011, 9:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fishyface
I've not made an international order before, will Customs open or charge you for new goods sent in? Thanks in anticipation. x
Should be ok as the goods are less than 1,000 dollars in value.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 2:39 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wol
>>Now, we'll have none of the unaustralian bananas here thank you very much.<<

'course not - the Great Australian Public might realise what a nice banana should taste like! Same with apples etc.
So you're telling us that the Cavendish banana tastes better overseas?

Thanks for that giggle.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

phat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to beholdphat-dave is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hawkshaw
I paid $118 for 2 pairs of 501s including delivery but in my neck of the woods they're around $99 to $109 a pair.
FYI Costco at Docklands has a tonne of 501's for $48/each
Old Apr 10th 2011, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

Has anyone found a site which will ship cosmetics? The only one I have come across is strawberry net.com but they don't stock what I am after.
Old Apr 10th 2011, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Rideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the rough

If you are into cycling:
www.ribblecycles.co.uk
www.probikekit.com
www.chainreactioncycles.com
Old Apr 11th 2011, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louH
Has anyone found a site which will ship cosmetics? The only one I have come across is strawberry net.com but they don't stock what I am after.
House of Fraser or Debenhams?
Old Apr 11th 2011, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

louH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud oflouH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lesleys
House of Fraser or Debenhams?
Sadly no, hoff do not ship cosmetics and debenhams does not stock. Thanks for the suggestion.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.