Essex Meet Up

Old Sep 12th 2004, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Essex Meet Up

Hi all,

It is hard enough trying to remeber everyone who we met yesterday and trying to match BE usernames, real name and faces together. It would be great if we could all post up a picture to jog our memories, so that should we meet again we may be able to remember names etc.

Anyway, this is Helen and I.

Dave

Last edited by darkless; Sep 12th 2004 at 11:25 pm.
Old Sep 13th 2004, 6:47 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Ditto,

Good to meet you all. I've just got back to Newcastle after stopping for some tea.

Thanks for arranging the meet Darkless !

Where was Bundy ??????

See you all on the other side.

Best wishes

Warren
Perth in nearly 6 weeks if the house completes on Friday. :scared:

Sorry Warren (and the rest of you lot),

Hanging my head in shame. Last minute visit from an old friend I haven't seen for ages and won't see for a while. Had to take precedence, I'm afraid (although I made her fully aware of the sacrifice I was making )

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves!
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:11 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Houdini
Nice to know we made such an impression Paul

Good meet, good venue - hopefully see you all at the next one; might even have our visa by then.

Colin and Lizzy
Yup remembered you once I had done post!!

PJ
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bundy
Sorry Warren (and the rest of you lot),

Hanging my head in shame. Last minute visit from an old friend I haven't seen for ages and won't see for a while. Had to take precedence, I'm afraid (although I made her fully aware of the sacrifice I was making )

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves!
Bundy
Shame that we could not meet you. I am off to cambridge tomorrow to meet up with a mate who lives in Tasmania and she is working at the Uni.

I will be looking for a parking space
Old Sep 13th 2004, 8:08 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi Hels,

All the best for your journey home. It was a pleasure spending the afternoon / evening with you. Nathan loved the shark kangeroo, etc - Thanks!

Dave, Helen & Nathan

Dave, Helen & Nathan,

It was our pleasure and I hope it completes the Aussie theme he has going on in his room. He is such a sweet kid and excellent to talk with. Really enjoyed meeting the 3 of you.

Debs, It was great to meet you and your little'n as well....It was such a shame you had to leave so early, but, these things happen. At least you were able to make it, which was great!!

Well....1 more sleep to go!! It looks like, if Ivan continues on his same course, we should miss him....so fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed, is right now.

I'm off...talk to you all possibly from Florida.

Hels
xxx
Old Sep 13th 2004, 12:00 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Well....1 more sleep to go!! It looks like, if Ivan continues on his same course, we should miss him....so fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed, is right now.

I'm off...talk to you all possibly from Florida.
Everything crossed. :scared: Safe journey
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:18 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debsy
Ace
Sorry, I had to go as I was with my parents and they wanted to go - I would have liked to have stayed a little longer, but as I was in their car I had to leave
No worries Debs, It was great to put a face to your name and to meet Alice she seems like a little sweatie.

Have a safe trip.

All the best
ACE
Old Sep 13th 2004, 7:33 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Just gotta put my 2 bobs worth in too...

My Hubby and I had a fab time meeting everyone!!

I cant believe just how normal you lot are in the flesh....

We have had a pretty exciting time meeting folks from Peterborough and Essex this weekend so its going to be so nice to get to the other side and be able to follow everyones journies that we have met and actually know the people behind the screen names.

Oh, and wmoore...there was LOADS of flesh at the meeting yesterday...shame there was no camera's about so sorry....no pictures...

Well..its off to bed for me and when I wake up in the morning...its only 1 sleep to go....weeeeeeeeeeeee
Hi Hels and Paul,

Have a fab journey, you lucky things

All the best
ACE
Old Sep 14th 2004, 7:57 pm
99.99999% there !

EssexNobby is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it was great to see you all, although I still can't match names to faces - I'm hopeless with new meets

And whoever it is who bought the A-Z of Brisbane along - that was impressive ! - no doubting that you're keen
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 9:50 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi all,

It is hard enough trying to remeber everyone who we met yesterday and trying to match BE usernames, real name and faces together. It would be great if we could all post up a picture to jog our memories, so that should we meet again we may be able to remember names etc.

Anyway, this is Helen and I.

Dave
Hi Dave and Helen,
Haven't seen you guys posting much recently, I guess you're busy planning the big day. Just a quick note to say we are thinking of you and hope everything goes swimmingly.

Threre's heaps happening with us at the mo but I'll save the details for another time.

All the best
ACE
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi Dave and Helen,
Haven't seen you guys posting much recently, I guess you're busy planning the big day. Just a quick note to say we are thinking of you and hope everything goes swimmingly.

Threre's heaps happening with us at the mo but I'll save the details for another time.

All the best
ACE
Hi Ace
we are also off on Tuesday. Feeling very sad today. Party tomorrow night.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ACE
Hi Dave and Helen,

All the best
ACE

Hi ACE,

Good to hear from you. Not been on much recently - I have so much work on at the moment it is untrue. Plus with the wedding 3 weeks away, trying to get Helen's qualifications validated and her listed as a teacher etc, it is a pretty busy time. The next few months are going to fly by

Glad to hear things are going well for you - I note your footer - glad to hear the redundancy is sorted.

I will send you a PM

Debsy,

Good luck with your move - i am dreading the last few days - I know I am gonna feel awful leaving my Mum!

Dave
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:27 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi all,

So many of us are now nearing D-day. Its good as since I met everyone , its seems much more real and you can relate to how you are all feeling.

Keep in touch.

Best wishes

Warren

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Hi all,

So many of us are now nearing D-day. Its good as since I met everyone , its seems much more real and you can relate to how you are all feeling.

Keep in touch.

Best wishes

Warren
Hi Warren,

Good luck with your move. Reading Jills posts it looks like your life when you get there is going to he a hell of a lot of fun!! We are looking forward to catching up with all the people in Perth (well not all, there are too many, but you know what I mean)

Dave
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:46 pm
Go Banana's !!

Hi Dave,

Yep, know what you mean, I get confused with all her and Midge get upto.

They went to the Pole Dancing club tonight so I can't wait to see the Diary tomorrow. My family are hooked on reading it now in the UK. It makes them feel closer to whats going on.

Got a text from Jill at 4pm UK time saying "God I love this place....." don't know what she meant whether it was Oz or the pole dancing !! We'll have to wait and see.

It looks like you and Helen have been busy too. Did you get you air con sorted ?

Keep in touch

Warren

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.