Essex Meet Up

Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Essex Meet Up

Originally Posted by debsy
Ps Dave
I forgot to ask you what Darkless stands for?
Hi Debs,

Slightly embaressed that I have not great story or reason behind my username.

My first name is Dave
My last name is Arkless

Whenever I have started a new job my email has always ended up as darkless, so I kind of always use it.

Was good to meet you - hope all goes well with you move.

I look forward to a meet up in Perth - it will be such good fun

Dave
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi Debs,

Slightly embaressed that I have not great story or reason behind my username.

My first name is Dave
My last name is Arkless

Whenever I have started a new job my email has always ended up as darkless, so I kind of always use it.

Was good to meet you - hope all goes well with you move.

I look forward to a meet up in Perth - it will be such good fun

Dave
I thought that it was going to be something exotic like you were into black magic or something
Yeh Bundy where were you?
Old Sep 11th 2004, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

I thought that it was going to be something exotic like you were into black magic or something
Haha, yeah if only that were the case. Then I would hav summond up some sort of magic to ensure I was in OZ years ago!!!!!!!

Yeah Bundy where were you?

Dave
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:37 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

I asked the same question thining it was an evil villian from a PS2 game or something. Dave tells me that his initials are DNA which would have made an equally good nickname.

What happened to you Debs, I really wanted to have a chat with you and I came looking for you after I met Alice but you were gone

ACE
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:54 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darkless
Hi Guys,

Just got home actually after a somewhat extended stay with Hels and ACE.

Really enjoyed the afternoon / evening.

Hels (and the other person off out to OZ on Tues) hope you have a great trip!!

Good luck to all those leaving in October (or which there seemed to be many). I guess we wont see you if we arrange another Essex meet. Hope everything goes well for you all.

Hope Siren's party went well but i think we adequately made up for not being able to attend!

Glad you made it home fine Warren. You made good time!

Cheers

Dave (darkless) & Helen (soon to be a proper BE member, Mrs darkless)
Nice one Dave, we had a brilliant time. It was great to meet you and Helan after our extended emails and Nathan-what a smashing lad, I was really taken with him as were Ryan and Rhys.

What a fun, friendly bunch of people and a really good turn out too, It was good to match names to faces I am really looking forward to the next meet.

You should just be able to squeeze one more in before you go.

Cheers
ACE
Old Sep 12th 2004, 1:08 pm
Bite my shiny metal ass!

treefrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ACE
What a fun, friendly bunch of people and a really good turn out too, It was good to match names to faces I am really looking forward to the next meet.
Have to agree - everyone was really friendly. We had a good time meeting everyone, though I still can't remember anyone's names!

Particularly nice to meet the 'other halves' who don't usually post, like Mrs EssexNobby (Helen) who is a Brummie like me. Lots of gorgeous kids too, especially yours Ace!

It was very interesting to meet Warren, 'the man behind the Banana Diaries' - except I nearly asked him about the state of his gonads before (luckily)realising that it perhaps wasn't a suitable topic of conversation for a family pub at lunchtime...oops!

Good luck to everyone who is off to Oz soon and I hope we get to meet the rest of you again before too long.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 3:51 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by treefrog
Have to agree - everyone was really friendly. We had a good time meeting everyone, though I still can't remember anyone's names!

Particularly nice to meet the 'other halves' who don't usually post, like Mrs EssexNobby (Helen) who is a Brummie like me. Lots of gorgeous kids too, especially yours Ace!

Thanks Treefrog, it was a good day and I must say I love the story behind you nickname.

All the best
ACE
Old Sep 12th 2004, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

katiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura aboutkatiesel has a spectacular aura about

Hello all,

Was good to meet you all, and big thanks for advice and help. We will be up for another meet if you haven't all gone. Hopefully we will all catch up over there, somewhere, somehow. Thanks to Darkless for Kitten shipping info, let me know how it goes. Thanks and good luck all.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 6:57 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: Essex Meet Up

We ought to do a list of who was there and names etc

We were there; Paul , Helen Kieran (5) & Connor (16 months)

I remember
Darkless; Ace; Go Bananas 1/2; Katiesel; Hels; Debsy;Essex Nobby; but not all the AKA's

PJ
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jacko1
Never mind a list. Where are the piccies??
Old Sep 12th 2004, 7:24 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jacko1

We were there; Paul , Helen Kieran (5) & Connor (16 months)

I remember
Darkless; Ace; Go Bananas 1/2; Katiesel; Hels; Debsy;Essex Nobby; but not all the AKA's

PJ
Nice to know we made such an impression Paul

Good meet, good venue - hopefully see you all at the next one; might even have our visa by then.

Colin and Lizzy
Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ACE
I asked the same question thining it was an evil villian from a PS2 game or something. Dave tells me that his initials are DNA which would have made an equally good nickname.

What happened to you Debs, I really wanted to have a chat with you and I came looking for you after I met Alice but you were gone

ACE
Ace
Sorry, I had to go as I was with my parents and they wanted to go - I would have liked to have stayed a little longer, but as I was in their car I had to leave
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:37 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Just gotta put my 2 bobs worth in too...

My Hubby and I had a fab time meeting everyone!!

I cant believe just how normal you lot are in the flesh....

We have had a pretty exciting time meeting folks from Peterborough and Essex this weekend so its going to be so nice to get to the other side and be able to follow everyones journies that we have met and actually know the people behind the screen names.

Oh, and wmoore...there was LOADS of flesh at the meeting yesterday...shame there was no camera's about so sorry....no pictures...

Well..its off to bed for me and when I wake up in the morning...its only 1 sleep to go....weeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hels

We have had a pretty exciting time meeting folks from Peterborough and Essex this weekend so its going to be so nice to get to the other side and be able to follow everyones journies that we have met and actually know the people behind the screen names.

Oh, and wmoore...there was LOADS of flesh at the meeting yesterday...shame there was no camera's about so sorry....no pictures...

Well..its off to bed for me and when I wake up in the morning...its only 1 sleep to go....weeeeeeeeeeeee
Hels
Nice to meet you mate.

Have a great journey and I hope that you dont meet Ivan on the way
Old Sep 12th 2004, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hels

Hi Hels,

All the best for your journey home. It was a pleasure spending the afternoon / evening with you. Nathan loved the shark kangeroo, etc - Thanks!

Dave, Helen & Nathan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.