Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi guys

how is everyone? I tried to send some K to you s/nurse but it wouldn't let me!

Anyway, I haven't been too good (behaviour wise) since the weekend, but I am trying to behave better now. I have no idea why I can't stop eating crap, except that I am feeling weak willed. I didn't go to the gym yesterday, I went to tesco's instead, I did take a list and I did stick to it (almost), the croissant I put in the trolley was a bit of an aberration, but at least it was a single and not a pack.

so far this week I haven't done a menu, but last night we did have stir fry and tonight I am cooking salmon with roast veg (no oil only fry light) so I am trying. Not sure if I am going to join slimming world tomorrow or next week. Thing is, we have just decided to go away in the caravan (sorry for all those behind us in traffic queues) for the weekend. And usually it involves a lot of cook in sauces and fish and chips, and stuff I shouldn't eat with slimming world. But I feel I need to go. Oh what a quandry I am in.

On a lighter note, I went up to help at the stables today. I had great fun, but it is hard work. I think my arms are going to ache tomorrow, I am going to take them to the gym in the morning though. The horses were lovely, and I am sure I will get to know them and their names soon, but at the minute they all look the same apart from their heights! lol.

Ok enough for now, I have veg to cut up and salmon to marinate!

Shirley
Thank you for the thought, its nice to know people care. I have heard lots of good things about slimming world but I'm a weightwatchers girl myself!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
s/nurse - don't worry i'm sure you will feel hepas better when you are taking thyroxine daily - your weight will fall off and you will have lots more energy - at least there is an explanation as to why you have been feeling run down. Best of luck,

Lynn x
Thanks very much, lots of support just what I needed. Sorry for not replying sooner I am on nights. In fact I am just of to bed
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hooperhome
S/nurse

I don't really know what to say....first well done on the massive weight loss that you have achieved. Secondly I hope that the problems with your thyroid will not cause you too much trouble. I only know that my mother-in-law has always blamed her 'size' on her thryoid, but you must be working like mad on your diet and fitness to maintain your weight like you have.

I am glad that you are feeling a bit positive today, try not to let it get you down and yes, it could have been a lot worse.

Chin up, I will send you some karma.
Theresa
Thanks for that, the doctor did say the fact that I was exercising regularly, I run approx 15 miles a week plus the gym and various classes and I work full time as a staff nurse, and eating a healthy diet has prevented me gaining weight from my thyroid problem. I really empathise with your mother-in -law It's something I have never thought about before. I still go to weightwathers but it was great to see the look on the class leaders face when I told her the reason I had stayed the same week after week!!!!!!!I am sure she thought I was having major binges
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lacey21
Oh God s/nurse,
I hope youo are ok petal.
Weldone to everyone and not to others. I have lost the will to live and have done really bad this week. I have a lot of pressures now and I feel I have fell off the waggon a little. I will get back on though.

I am knackered this degree is killing me!
only 4 weeks to go till I have to hand the bugger in thank god.
Spek to you soon guys have to finish this thing off
hugs
Lace
keep positive, In the last 18 months I have lost nearly 4st, I finished my degree in oct 2003 and started my diet a week after. I couldnt have done it while I was under so much stress!!!!!!!give yourself a breakand don't be so hard on yourself
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:37 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi s/nurse, have sent you some karma, I know it's late but haven't posted for a while. At least you know that you have hypothyroidism and it can be sorted out, and thank goodness you did do all that dieting and excerise you've done really well.

Happy birthday teach, will try and send you some birthday karma.

And now my good news..........I have received a positive skills assessment from the ANMC can't quite believe it, still in shock, also it means our medicals are nearer!!! we have already sent in the main application to our agent, we were just waiting for the assessment! better get back to weight watchers and the gym!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:40 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

sorry sarah wouldn't let me send you any karma have to spread it around 1st!! have a virtual drink on me instead and virtual chocolate, well it is your birthday
Old Apr 27th 2005, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi s/nurse, have sent you some karma, I know it's late but haven't posted for a while. At least you know that you have hypothyroidism and it can be sorted out, and thank goodness you did do all that dieting and excerise you've done really well.

And now my good news..........I have received a positive skills assessment from the ANMC can't quite believe it, still in shock, also it means our medicals are nearer!!! we have already sent in the main application to our agent, we were just waiting for the assessment! better get back to weight watchers and the gym!!!!
Hi Mandi

Wondered where you had got to. Brilliant news about your assessment, it's another milestone reached isn't it?

I spoke to our agent yesterday and confirmed medicals done so they will now be sent straight to Sydney. I have got to pop over to Newport either this week or next to renew mine and Steve's passports because they expire in September. Once that is done I have got to send them to agent to verify with a form 1022 signifying changes to our passports. Then that is it, we just wait !!!

I shall be joining the 'extra stressed' people in house selling from June 1st. Fingers crossed but I am quite optimistic about the house. We had a phone call from our local estate agent a couple of weeks ago asking if we were still interested in selling. We had spoken to him about a year ago about it. Now I don't think that he would have done that unless he maybe has someone in mind or knows that there really is potential buyers for our house.????

Bye for now
Theresa
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:06 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi Mandi

Wondered where you had got to. Brilliant news about your assessment, it's another milestone reached isn't it?

I spoke to our agent yesterday and confirmed medicals done so they will now be sent straight to Sydney. I have got to pop over to Newport either this week or next to renew mine and Steve's passports because they expire in September. Once that is done I have got to send them to agent to verify with a form 1022 signifying changes to our passports. Then that is it, we just wait !!!

I shall be joining the 'extra stressed' people in house selling from June 1st. Fingers crossed but I am quite optimistic about the house. We had a phone call from our local estate agent a couple of weeks ago asking if we were still interested in selling. We had spoken to him about a year ago about it. Now I don't think that he would have done that unless he maybe has someone in mind or knows that there really is potential buyers for our house.????

Bye for now
Theresa
It's all a waiting game isn't it! on my days off I'm glued to this thing hoping and waiting for any news, I can even check my e-mails at work!

It does sound promising doesn't it, maybe you ought to just ask him if he has got anyone in mind, would be great though if he has
mandi x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mandi - one step closer !
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SARAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Best wishes, have a good one!!!
Theresa
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Teach,
here is your slimming bread and waffer thin Ham! NO! Ok then you can have chocolate cake lol.

S/nurse I am so proud of you my little petal I have sent you soem Karma. Keep up the good work I know how you feel. I have been to the opticians today a family day out lol. Not as exciting as your thought Teach (Sarah). I thought I was going mad cos my eyes have been knacked for a while she says it is not my eyes I need to de-stress (ha ha ha ha ha) and I need a blood check! Now I wonder what that could be eh! I have done crap on the diet haven't lost a sausage. My sister is off to Australia tomorrow and she hasn'e even said good bye! oH well!

So to the doctors it is to find out what is hapening with my body.

Good luck to everyone
love n stuff Lace x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Mandi honey walking on air for you
go girl
Love lace x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:44 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by lacey21
well done Mandi honey walking on air for you
go girl
Love lace x
Thanks lace, hope your blood test turns out ok, maybe the stress is affecting you more than you realise, once you've handed everything in you'll be able to relax and get on with life have a few drinks and chill have sent you some calming karma
love mandi x
Old Apr 27th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congrats on your skills assessment, I have just lodged mine its seems by your time line it shouldnt take that long.And thanks for the karma, everyone has been so supportive
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:10 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Wooohhoooo! A positive skills assessment, so when is main application going off? Have a virtual on me.
Well I have been really naughty today. Nope I haven't scoffed anything really bad (except a small piece of rocky road and starbucks coffee), I went into the surf shop with my birthday money. I lost 55lb, hahahaha, but came out with a lovely pair of size 14 oneill trousers. I then nipped off to sports shop to get t-shirt but lost another 40lb, I wish on a lovely Animal top in Lipstick Red. Have had a lovely day so far, am just about to get changed as Andrew and I are going for a meal tonight with my dad and his bit.
Thank you all very much for my birthday wishes.
Love and hugs
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.