Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Sarah,
well well there at last, thank god, I was thinking about you the other day when someone asked me to teach a class (Just an off the cuff remark). No way I said!

Sod that, not here in the UK.

I hope everything is going well for you, as you can see ohippy and I are still here lol

and still dieting lol

good to hear from you honey
hugs Lace xxxx
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:07 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all

Sarah - fantastic to see you have made it to brissy ok, and even nicer to see that those who gave you heaps are getting theirs in bucketloads!!!!! I am not normally a vindictive person (honest) but in this case I really feel that they have had their just desserts served up to them

Everyone else, how the devil are you? I had a fantastic half term week in Germany, which has just been borne out by the fact that I have gained a pound and a half, it was probably a bit less but I kept my jumper on this week . I forgot to take my tape and food diaries with me on hols, so I am starting again with the hypnotherapy really.

Had a bit of a trauma on Monday evening when I had to take my poor bunny to the vets and have him put to sleep. He had developed lots of tumours,, and while we were away he stopped eating and lost lots of weight, he had ear infections, an eye infection and had got a lot of fluid retention around his little bits and pieces. It was the kindest thing really, he was 7 and had had a good life, but it was so awful. I made a right prat of myself in the vets by crying and coming out redfaced. He is now buried behind the garage where no-one will disturb him.

Now I really should be doing college homework and looking for pictures of skin conditions :scared: .

Have a really good week everyone.

Shirley x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 12:53 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Well hello peeps, how are you all?

Shirley I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit, but at least he's at peace now, know how you feel about crying at the vets, I remember taking my daughter's pet rat to the vets to be put down, and I cried buckets (I was 7 months pregnant at the time, well that's my excuse!) they let me leave through the back way so I didn't have to go out through the waiting area! last year I had to have my cat put down, she was 15 years old, I didn't care who saw me crying then though!

Sarah, lovely to see you back and really pleased for over the payback of that woman, like someone else said "revenge is sweet".

Well diet has been going really crap lately, feel so bloated and out of condition, you'd think that now we've got visas I want to lose weight so that when we get to Australia I'd look good on the beach, oh no I've done the complete opposite, feels like I've been eating for England!! had to go and buy a pair of trousers today....in a bigger size, to say I'm gutted is putting it mildly!

Keep telling myself that once the house sale is moving again I am going to start again! believe that when I see it though and this miserable English weather doesn't help either, I know excuses excuses

Love and hugs

Mandi xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley your poor rabbit, aww bless, no it isn't nice. I hope everything else is going great guns for you though.

Sarah revenge is a dish best served cold and they couldn't get it any colder than that lol
well done!!!

Mandi, you have inspired me this week loads, I can tell you, I have thought of you all week. Thanks for the Pm's and the kind words you sent. My diet too is also going t*** up.

I said yes medicals and the head says hey lets eat.

Give up! They have to have me at this size I am afraid so it is tuff. lol lol

boo hoo
lace xxx ARRRRR CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 3:49 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
Shirley your poor rabbit, aww bless, no it isn't nice. I hope everything else is going great guns for you though.

Sarah revenge is a dish best served cold and they couldn't get it any colder than that lol
well done!!!

Mandi, you have inspired me this week loads, I can tell you, I have thought of you all week. Thanks for the Pm's and the kind words you sent. My diet too is also going t*** up.

boo hoo
I ate loads while I was waiting for our medical request. The more I tried to eat sensibly the more rubbish food I ate. I ended up putting on about 10lbs and I was already overweight. The doctor told me I was fine though so try not to worry about it too much
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:38 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

well done!!!

boo hoo
Thanks Lace, am really touched they let me in with the medicals, so they will let you in too

I also ate loads once the meds were booked! when I've got nothing to aim for with losing weight I do really well, but give me a goal and I go to pieces, why is that

mandi xxx
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I tell you guys this is the hardest thing I have had to do. I really really can't stop eating stuff, I try and then I knacker it up. lol. I am going swimming every day though so I am hoping this will keep my blood pressure in check, they say (nurses and such mandi) it is good for you so I am doing this every day up to my meds.

I have tried that no point soup but it just makes me ill, too much veg, too much information lol

lace x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:25 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I tell you guys this is the hardest thing I have had to do. I really really can't stop eating stuff, I try and then I knacker it up. lol. I am going swimming every day though so I am hoping this will keep my blood pressure in check, they say (nurses and such mandi) it is good for you so I am doing this every day up to my meds.

I have tried that no point soup but it just makes me ill, too much veg, too much information lol

lace x
Hi Lace

I'm sure you'll be fine at the meds. I had a BMI of 30 when we went and weighed 12 and a half stone and got through no trouble at all. Guess what I have PUT ON another half a stone I just can't stop eating.

I do check this thread out and see how everybody is doing I am just usually too ashamed to post because I am not actually "dieting" just wishful thinking.

Great to see you back Sarah.

Anne x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

12 and a half stone!!!!! Jesus my sock weighs that. God is that it, I wouldn't get out of bed for that weight lol lol

I am much more than that, I think my BMI is about 40. there abouts.

Oh well I can't lose it in three weks now can I??
hey don't answer that!

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Official weigh in tonight - I lost a pound.

On my scales I'd gained half so think I was just catching up from the scales having been broken last week. No way did I really lose a pound with the halloween party (tarantula biscuits, graveyard trifle etc) Saturday and pick n mix (you know the £2.99 massive cup from Woolworths) and takeaway Monday to name just a few falls from the wagon. Will try harder next week, honest !
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well done mate,
a pound is a pound lose and gone.
I can't even lose that lol

good on ya

x
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well done mate,
a pound is a pound lose and gone.
I can't even lose that lol

good on ya

x
Cheers Lace - but don't be down - just think of all that weight that you have lost. You've lost loads and the docs will see that

H
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 8:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mmm I will let you know on the 24th of this month when I am standing there in my knickers and bra lol

I am going swimming today anyway and everyday before the medical so it should bring my blood pressure down if nothing else. lol

lace x
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there everybody

Haven't been around much lately, but it was lovely to catch up with everybody, will respond properly later on. Great to see you back Sarah.

My weigh in today

Last week 10 stone 10
This week 10 stone 5.75

Loss of 4.25 lbs !!!

Haven't been doing very well on food, no exercise, just recovering from last week. On top of that my IBS has flared up again after about 15 years so basically everything is going straight through me (excuse the detail)

Anyway must dash, school run soon.
Hope you are all keeping well
Theresa
Old Nov 7th 2005, 10:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone - how are you all?

I've finally joined Weight Watchers! I went yesterday morning while my son was at nursery school. I haven't told anyone though this time - so many times I've joined and given up that people just roll their eyes when I say I'm dieting again. So I've told my hubby that I'm trying to be good and diet but haven't actually told him I'm forking out £5 a week of his hard earned lol.

Was a bit of a shocker getting on the scales...well a huge shocker actually, I think even the ww lady supressed a gasp but I've made a start and I'm going to do it I AM GOING TO DO IT!

It was my friends birthday yesterday and we were going out for an Italian - I offered to drive! Me....Drive!!!! No alcohol at an Italian! All that lovely red wine! So hurray first day went well, I am over by about 8 points after the meal but I can recoup that over the next few days.

Next hurdle is my nan's funeral next Tuesday - my parents have flown in and we don't speak so it's going to be very very uncomfortable. Must try resisting drowning my sorrows and comfort eating this week.

Anyway, Theresa - fantastic - well done! Heather well done, a pound is a pound it's a loss and it's good. Sorry, anyone else who's lost weight congrats too I can't scroll back far enough to see.

Lacey - I'm going to send you some dieting Karma to help you back on track We can do it!!

Kath x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.