Dieter's for OZ

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Had my 2nd weigh in today......maintained. kept off the bacardi but did go to chippy twice, i'll just keep going wi mi ed down Lol
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there girls

I don't know if this is just me, but I am not receiving emails to notify me of a new post on the dieters thread - just wondered if anyone else was experiencing this? It is only because I go into my profile that I see there is a message that I haven't yet seen.

I am still getting emails to notify me of other thread updates.

Theresa
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Lol on keeping the same weight, keep going chick.

Errr no Theresa, I am getting my e-mails and updats jst fine. Have you got a fire wall on your computer? It may be something to do with that.

I am going to weight Watchers now on Sat with Cath from cathnpaul so hopefully some of caths weight happiness can rub off on me. She has lost bucket fulls lol

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm not getting my alerts either - from any of my subscribed threads - thought it was a bit quiet !!!

Weigh in yesterday - I lost a pound - probably down to the fact that I'm decorating so not having time to eat much during the day and then stuffing myself in the evening but got weighed first !! Am feeling very tired this week, the gym pool has been closed as too cold so I'm not getting my full quota of exercise. Been signed off again for another two weeks so, only 7 working days left this year if I'm not signed off again. Fantastic - coffee with the girls tomorrow morning and then decorating again !!

Happy dieting

Heather
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

oh you lucky thing Heather and I mean that in the nicest way, coffee with the girls how fab!

have a great day everyone
hugs lace x
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
oh you lucky thing Heather and I mean that in the nicest way, coffee with the girls how fab!

have a great day everyone
hugs lace x
Change of plan Lace - had difficulty getting the girls to school in the snow - car was revving but the wheels weren't turning so I have no intention of going out again.

Instead it'll be coffee at home and the first layer of a tin of Foxs' Creations biscuits
Old Nov 25th 2005, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ypeee sounds like my sort of girl. No snow here, thank god so we can get out. I have a relationship of love / hate snow.

I love it but where I live is on the Pennines so when it snows no-one can move up here and there are no shops near by, except one which is down the steepest hill.

enjoy those fox's
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:40 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Woah, thought it was quiet on here! I've not been getting my email updates either - how strange. Just got one through this morning, first one I've had for ages so I've been missing out.

Hope everyone is well and getting in the Christmas spirit

Unfortunately I've been getting far too much into the Christmas spirit ahem, 1 pound on this week and I've stuffed my face for the last two days AARRGH PMT I NEED CHOCOLATE

Another Christmas do on Friday, the girls this time so it'll be a heavy night......

Kath
Old Nov 30th 2005, 8:48 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys, how are you all? well I have finally jumped back on the wagon, I re-joined weight watchers a week last Thursday, and last week at my first weigh in I lost 6 lbs!!!!!!! yes 6 lbs!!!!!!! next weigh in tomorrow, although I don't think I've down that well, went to the in-laws for Sunday lunch, they couldn't have made it any more fattening if they'd tried! there was pate and soup[ to start follwed by homemade chicken pie! with roast pots and mash even the veg was peas and sweetcorn! and pudding was apple pie and custard! I did save 20 points for the meal but I don't think it covered it as I also had 3 large glasses of red wine! have been taking of 4 points every day from my allowance and I'm so hungry! can't wait until tomorrow so I can get back to my normal points although we have been invited to some friends of ours for a meal although she has to have gluten free so hopefully no pastry! and she's really slim.

Only 3 weeks until xmas, want to lose a least 10 lbs in total, so only another 4 lbs to go
Old Nov 30th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi guys, how are you all? well I have finally jumped back on the wagon, I re-joined weight watchers a week last Thursday, and last week at my first weigh in I lost 6 lbs!!!!!!! yes 6 lbs!!!!!!! next weigh in tomorrow, although I don't think I've down that well, went to the in-laws for Sunday lunch, they couldn't have made it any more fattening if they'd tried! there was pate and soup[ to start follwed by homemade chicken pie! with roast pots and mash even the veg was peas and sweetcorn! and pudding was apple pie and custard! I did save 20 points for the meal but I don't think it covered it as I also had 3 large glasses of red wine! have been taking of 4 points every day from my allowance and I'm so hungry! can't wait until tomorrow so I can get back to my normal points although we have been invited to some friends of ours for a meal although she has to have gluten free so hopefully no pastry! and she's really slim.

Only 3 weeks until xmas, want to lose a least 10 lbs in total, so only another 4 lbs to go

Wow Mandi - congratulations on losing 6 lbs !!!! You seem very focused so 4 lbs in 3 weeks should be a doddle !

I'm not getting weighed tonight as my youngest is doing her Brownie promise, but I've not been good and I've just been lucky to be maintaining at the minute - it may be that for the first time in three years I will weigh lighter on the 1st Jan than I did the year before after a year of dieting and that's something !!

Heather

PS - I found all my alerts - my spam folder had been storing them !!!
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:02 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ohippy
Wow Mandi - congratulations on losing 6 lbs !!!! You seem very focused so 4 lbs in 3 weeks should be a doddle !

I'm not getting weighed tonight as my youngest is doing her Brownie promise, but I've not been good and I've just been lucky to be maintaining at the minute - it may be that for the first time in three years I will weigh lighter on the 1st Jan than I did the year before after a year of dieting and that's something !!

Heather

PS - I found all my alerts - my spam folder had been storing them !!!
Thanks Heather, although I am always very good when I start a "diet" it's the keeping it up that I have a problem with I do have an incentive now though, I have a job to go to now in Oz and I really don't want to start working there as a big blob, I also think I have to have a medical :scared: so the more I can lose now the better.

At least your maintaining though and not gaining (I'm a poet and I didn't know it!! )

Keep up the good work

Mandi x
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Keith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond reputeKeith&Lol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
I usually go to slimming world tonight but the kids are staying behind at school, quick rehersal for nativity, hubby;s going to watch the wigan match, so can't pick the kids up. Oh well paint brush in one hand... Baileys in the other. Have been really good this week was hoping to lose at least 2lbs, hope the scales are good to me next week.....
and well done Mandi on the 6lbs loss thats great, smashing, super
Lol

Last edited by Keith&Lol; Nov 30th 2005 at 1:27 pm. Reason: congrats
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:28 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
Hi
I usually go to slimming world tonight but the kids are staying behind at school, quick rehersal for nativity, hubby;s going to watch the wigan match, so can't pick the kids up. Oh well paint brush in one hand... Baileys in the other. Have been really good this week was hoping to lose at least 2lbs, hope the scales are good to me next week.......Lol
PUT THAT BAILEYS DOWN NOW! if you think you've done well this week then you will probably have done so don't go undoing all that hard work, keep at it and the scales will be really nice to you next week. That was one of my down falls last time, if I couldn't make a meeting (usually cos of work) I used that as an excuse to eat, usually cr@p, and inevitably I never lost the following week or even gained.
Good luck
Mandi
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mandi248
PUT THAT BAILEYS DOWN NOW! if you think you've done well this week then you will probably have done so don't go undoing all that hard work, keep at it and the scales will be really nice to you next week. That was one of my down falls last time, if I couldn't make a meeting (usually cos of work) I used that as an excuse to eat, usually cr@p, and inevitably I never lost the following week or even gained.
Good luck
Mandi
YES MAAM bloody hell i was nearly in tears, have syphoned it back into the bottle, you are absolutely right and thank you....deep breath.... feel much better now more in control.
Must learn to recognise the signs.
Thanx Mandi Lol x
Old Nov 30th 2005, 1:40 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by Keith&Lol
YES MAAM bloody hell i was nearly in tears, have syphoned it back into the bottle, you are absolutely right and thank you....deep breath.... feel much better now more in control.
Must learn to recognise the signs.
Thanx Mandi Lol x
Good girl, cruel to be kind and all that, you'll be thanking me next week when you get on those scales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.