Dieter's for OZ

Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Dieter's for OZ

Aww thanks Lynn, I weigh in tomoz so I will tell what I have lost again. Here's me optermistic lol (can't spell either)
lo Lace
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:31 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi All,

I woudl like to enrol in the "Dieters 4 Oz" programme if I may...?

I have been trying to lose weight for ages but am now 5 mths preggers but need advice so I don't put much weight on......... we will be doing meds about 2/3 wks after the bub is born (hopefully) so even though I will have a bit extra weight on with "baby fat" I don't want much... so any & all advice is welcomed! LOL

Claire
x
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

Awww Claire,
bless! Hey just eat sensibly and stay healthy. I had a baby too! It was nearly 13 years ag now, darn thing, never lsot the weight after. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it lol.
Keep you and baby happy, the docs will understand that you have had a baby, infact that could be the best tme to get your weight and meds done. They will excuse you any excess.
good luck petal
Lace and welcome !
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I used to go to Wakefield all the time. Was it called the Wheat something shopping centre?
My younger days
Lace
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gotta go guys, son is maning for lunch speak to you soon keep ip the good work.
DIET R US
lace
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:46 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Hi All,

I woudl like to enrol in the "Dieters 4 Oz" programme if I may...?

I have been trying to lose weight for ages but am now 5 mths preggers but need advice so I don't put much weight on......... we will be doing meds about 2/3 wks after the bub is born (hopefully) so even though I will have a bit extra weight on with "baby fat" I don't want much... so any & all advice is welcomed! LOL

Claire
x
You will need to eat more as you are pregnant - just try and eat healthily! (Says she who stuffed her face with whatever took her fancy on each of her three pregnancies! Although I drew the line at eating creosote - mmm nice craving for that smell!) And remember that if you plan to breast feed you will need to keep your strength up. And presumably you have a little one in tow already (Jonah?) Running round after him will see the pounds flying off! What I am basically trying to say is don't worry about your weight for the medical - your circumstances should let you off lightly!

Good luck

Binbird
Old Mar 15th 2005, 12:35 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
You will need to eat more as you are pregnant - just try and eat healthily! (Says she who stuffed her face with whatever took her fancy on each of her three pregnancies! Although I drew the line at eating creosote - mmm nice craving for that smell!) And remember that if you plan to breast feed you will need to keep your strength up. And presumably you have a little one in tow already (Jonah?) Running round after him will see the pounds flying off! What I am basically trying to say is don't worry about your weight for the medical - your circumstances should let you off lightly!

Good luck

Binbird
Thanks for that - when I was pregnant with Jonah I ate everything I shouldn't & ballooned from 13st to 19st. Okay I was not thin before hand but I DO NOT want to get that big this time. I weighed in at my appt last Wednesday at 14st & that gives me a bmi of 32.6.........
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:10 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,
Well I did it again!!!!!!! Went to WW and stayed the same much to the leaders disgust. She didn't even look at me never mind ask me what I have or have not been doing. Ah well, I've eaten very healthily and done loads of exercise.

Welcome Claire, never had a baby myself but I'm sure if you eat good healthy meals and give in to the odd treat I'm sure you won't go far wrong.

Keep at it, we'll all be bronzed (well in my case bright red) beach babes in no time at all.
Hugs
Sarah
Old Mar 16th 2005, 9:47 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Not having a good start to the day - probably because I had to get a few bits from Tescos and as I was putting stuff away in the fridge I couldn't resist 2 chicken satay sticks. And then I had 3 mouth size individual twix bars (thank god I don't buy the big bars of choc!) Sitting here filling up on water now - promise!

Must stay on track for the rest of the day. Think I'll have to go out all day!

Hope everyone else has had a better start to the day than me. . . .

Binbird
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:51 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm struggling along!

Managed not to eat too much so far although craving a packet of crisps just now but would prefer to eat them tonight as a treat.

Feeling that headachey way today where I just want to eat my headache away but so far have managed to stay on track (and have taken 2 paracetamol instead )

Lynn
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:53 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lacey21
I know what you mean Lynn about the shopping basket. I have spent a fortune and then the govenment come along and say 'eat healthy'. Eating healthy costs money, lots of it. Chips and egg for the whole family cost about £2.00 a day and is easy and tasty to cook BUT it is fatty. No! Not if you do it the way I do. I cook my potatoes in boiling water thsn I chop them into chips (after straining tham and not cooking them till they die). I put them in the oven on a baking tray with some of that fry light spray on. I then use a non-stick pan and some fry light and fry the egg. I have two weigth watcher bread with no marg on. Chips and egg! for around 5 and a half points.

All the rest of the stuff is expensive though, what point was I trying to make there! I went off on a tangent lol
love lace
I do my chips the same way although i cut them into chip shapes first, saves time on the par boiling
Well overall I think I've had quite a good week, I did have some xmas cake on sunday, but I did cut down on my points the next day, the proof is i the pudding (excuse the pun!!) weigh ins tomorrow.
This morning I have finally posted of my skills assessment application to my agent, has taken about 2 months to gather all the info but I have finally done it, just hope my agent doesn't come back to me now and says I've done it all wrong!
Hope everyone else is doing well, and binbird don't feel too guilty about eating the chicken satay thingys and the "small" twix, a little of what you fancy doesn't do too much harm as long as that's all the treats you have today, you have to have treats occasionally or none of us would stick too it.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 10:54 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
I'm struggling along!

Managed not to eat too much so far although craving a packet of crisps just now but would prefer to eat them tonight as a treat.

Feeling that headachey way today where I just want to eat my headache away but so far have managed to stay on track (and have taken 2 paracetamol instead )

Lynn
Keep it up Lynn, have you tried those potoato heads crisps? they are only 1 1/2 points a packet, the same with french fries.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:09 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Keep it up Lynn, have you tried those potoato heads crisps? they are only 1 1/2 points a packet, the same with french fries.
Will give them a go. Quavers are only 1.5 too I think. I love the cheese and onion french fries but can only find them in multipacks and I don't like salt and vinegar.

A nurse at work brought in pringles yeaterday for our T break - it was so hard not to dve in and munch a huge handful but I only ate 4!!! Didn't know the points so put it through as 0.5.

Had a lovely yogurt at lunchtime there - Shape temptations strawberry cheescake flavour - only 0.5 point in it and it was very yummy - comes in a paper dark red pot. Annoyingly I find most yogs are 1 or 2 points so thats the 1st I've found at half a point.

Also had my choc fix last night - curly wurly at 1.5 points - they are so lovely
Keep up the good work everyone!
Lynn
Old Mar 16th 2005, 11:19 am
nursey

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Will give them a go. Quavers are only 1.5 too I think. I love the cheese and onion french fries but can only find them in multipacks and I don't like salt and vinegar.

A nurse at work brought in pringles yeaterday for our T break - it was so hard not to dve in and munch a huge handful but I only ate 4!!! Didn't know the points so put it through as 0.5.

Had a lovely yogurt at lunchtime there - Shape temptations strawberry cheescake flavour - only 0.5 point in it and it was very yummy - comes in a paper dark red pot. Annoyingly I find most yogs are 1 or 2 points so thats the 1st I've found at half a point.

Also had my choc fix last night - curly wurly at 1.5 points - they are so lovely
Keep up the good work everyone!
Lynn
The french fries are only 1.5 points in the multipacks, if they are bought in single packs they are 2 points. ww do some yogurts at 0.5 the toffee one is lovely. i tend to go for the mullerlights as they are very filling and at 1.5 points I don't think is too bad, I'm now making myself hungry, is it lunch time yet
Old Mar 16th 2005, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

I have the curly wurleys too but just the treat size ones. Kepp them in the fridge and they take absolutely ages to eat.

My sympathies to all who are struggling. I am too today but get weighed tonight so can't give in. I lost loads of weight up to Monday but the meal out last night must have been the final clincher. Was a healthy choice just probably problem with portion size yet again.

So walked kids to school today (5 mile round trip) and will do both journeys on foot tomorrow and Friday and start back at gym on Sunday so should drop the weight next week. Trick is to keep it up when the scales are being sly !!

You know you've lost the weight, the scales are just hiding the true figure from you !!

Teach - think it was you (too lazy now to go back and check) who didn't lose anything and had a leader who was disinterested - my advice would be to find another class. It's all to easy to drop out altogether when you get leaders like that. It took me ages to find a class where the leader was spot on what I needed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.