debts or not

Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

jd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant future
Default Re: debts or not

Originally Posted by samjones1999
Don't worry about us suckers, we will just be glad to be rid of another debt ridden FUGATIVE!! Bon Voyage, sleep well!!!!!!
There you go again Sam - that blood pressure of your`s must be ready to explode. I think we should all have a wipe around to get a fund together for your treatment. I mean the NHS will be not use to you as all of the money will be gone toward paying off the debts of the fugatives

It`s ok - if it brings you any comfort you can rest easy knowing that all of us fugatives are having a good time on the beaches of Australia

Last edited by jd6969uk; Mar 16th 2010 at 7:15 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

jd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant futurejd6969uk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jeanettetlw
you really need to grow up,at this moment i own nobody
Don't worry Jeanette because I too am a debt ridden fugative

Some people take themselves far, far too seriously - even when you`re only having a bit of craic. After all it is Paddy`s today tomorrow. Sláinte

Last edited by jd6969uk; Mar 16th 2010 at 7:19 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

certainly DO!!!! Do they offend you sir?
Yes by jove! My second shall be contacting your second forthwith!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by itxrd
You need to take a chill pill man. I am worried about you're health. Don't you have a job or something else to spend so much energy on? ;-)

So many people here seem even jealous that someone is running away from their debts. We all know its not good and its not right and very, very irresponsible but if their conscience lets them do it then thats their call. You are not being affected by it (spare me the rubbish about your banking bills going up as a result). Banks have been conning people for years and will put them up anyway - I have worked for many of them. Even now they are conning the govt and still making massive profits.

Dean Cm is the only one who knows what he is talking about. Spare us the tales of the police coming round. Once you're in Oz all they can do is send letters. For 6 years your credit in the Uk is mush but even if you came back after that all debts would be wiped. End of story. Can we close this thread now please ;-)
Thanks but I don't need any chill pills.I'm just one of many people on this forum who happens to speak their mind.Tough if you or the OP does'nt like/agree with it.Don't worry about my health,its perfect!Yes I work fulltime actually but happen to have a weeks holiday up my sleeve.I could'nt give an iota about my banking bills.I don't have any so it does'nt affect me.Sounds like you need the chill pill mate!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:31 pm
Account Closed

Don't worry about us suckers, we will just be glad to be rid of another debt ridden FUGATIVE!! Bon Voyage, sleep well!!!!!!
I have to run like a fugitive just to save the life I live. I'm going to be iron, like a lion in zion actually. 's irie!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jd6969uk
There you go again Sam - that blood pressure of your`s must be ready to explode. I think we should all have a wipe around to get a fund together for your treatment. I mean the NHS will be not use to you as all of the money will be gone toward paying off the debts of the fugatives

It`s ok - if it brings you any comfort you can rest easy knowing that all of us fugatives are having a good time on the beaches of Australia
And thank god people like you are exiting or have already exited the UK!Hooray!Oh well you'll be in good company.The place was built by convicts!Makes me wonder though,to all of you who have skipped out of paying your debts/bills,if immi knew this info,would they of still given you your visa's?Afterall they do try an encourage good law abiding citizens don't they?Says alot about your characters I think....hhmmm interesting!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by livinginreality
And thank god people like you are exiting or have already exited the UK!Hooray!Oh well you'll be in good company.The place was built by convicts!Makes me wonder though,to all of you who have skipped out of paying your debts/bills,if immi knew this info,would they of still given you your visa's?Afterall they do try an encourage good law abiding citizens don't they?Says alot about your characters I think....hhmmm interesting!
Ah shush you! Get some housework done!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jd6969uk

Blood pressure fine,thanks for caring.
Enjoy yourself on the beaches, but when a love one dies or a big family gathering happens and you can't return because of your debts, it may not be quite so funny.Save the whip round and concentrate on paying off YOUR DEBTS!!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

Blood pressure fine,thanks for caring.
Enjoy yourself on the beaches, but when a love one dies or a big family gathering happens and you can't return because of your debts, it may not be quite so funny.Save the whip round and concentrate on paying off YOUR DEBTS!!!
That's the thing Sam. Never mind the moral stuff, by leaving an unpaid debt you make returning very hard, at least permanently.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

samjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nicesamjones1999 is just really nice

Question.....when a new born baby dies because the neo natal unit is short of funds because people have not paid their tax bill , when an old lady is burnt because the fire brigade have not the resources to respond in time due to people not paying their council tax , when a pensioner and later his dog dies due to hypothermia because he cant afford to pay the bill due to the increased costs of the utility company due to none payment am I right to think that , as a person who pays my bills on time , I do not have blood on my hands?
Old Mar 16th 2010, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

Question.....when a new born baby dies because the neo natal unit is short of funds because people have not paid their tax bill , when an old lady is burnt because the fire brigade have not the resources to respond in time due to people not paying their council tax , when a pensioner and later his dog dies due to hypothermia because he cant afford to pay the bill due to the increased costs of the utility company due to none payment am I right to think that , as a person who pays my bills on time , I do not have blood on my hands?
Everyone has blood on their hands. You enjoy a nice life, drive a nice car, eat out etc etc.
People starve in Ethiopia or die in Haiti. You could have helped by giving away a small part of your comfortable lifestyle. People care about themselves first and always will.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Can you please save your comments for when you actually have a clue about what you`re talking about.

My posting about me leaving debts behind was a wind up. If you read that post and took that to be a genuine reply you are even more uptight than a few others around here!!

Please spare me the sanctimonious bs about "the country is better off without you...." etc. etc. etc. when I was taking the pi**

For the record my character is just fine. Pay all of my debts and paid every penny of tax that I have owed since I started work - never taken sweet fa back from the system.

You gotta love people who are so quick to judge other people`s lives when they know nothing about them!!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Goodness extreme. I understand what you mean, BUT it takes all sorts, I could wax lyrical but you get my drift. Life is life and we need to rub along with everyone

People who don't pay debt, well its up to them, its not my way or yours, but I know nurses, doctors etc who SHOULD be moral up right citizens doing a runner and the stories I could tell would make your pubes go straight!
Cx
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Have to say you`re going OTT altogether now.

I suppose the Iraq and Afghanistan wars are the fault of the deadbeats as well.

I have no time whatsoever for deadbeats (who are perfectly capable) not paying their way but I'm not going to go down the road to blaming them for babies or OAPs dying.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:25 pm
beetroot67

jeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nicejeanettetlw is just really nice

re thread 175 samjones1999 are you on drugs,if not i suggest you start taking them by the handfull

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.