Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:50 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

[QUOTE=banjo]
Originally Posted by Shelley29
I paid £0.99 in Sainsburys the other day. Now that's awful - and so was the cucumber.
QUOTE]

Thanks....a bit cheaper than here I guess. My eldest son LOVES cucumber but for that price he can have a big bag of sweets! At least the sweets last all week.

My son too, he would rather eat a cold cucumber than a bag of sweets, each to their own I suppose.

Desperate please keep wwritingyour bits and pieces of info, it helps me I know and lots of other people, for the people who have never been to oz and those who never thought to look at the price of lemons or find out how the medi care system worked, when they were on that certain holiday, that had them falling in love with oz. (not good ggrammarbut you will work it out). it all helps the good and bad bit. keep it up

Nicky
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:08 pm
Margie

Margie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura aboutMargie has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
I have no way of knowing who it is as they didn't sign it.

Please pm me and tell me why you feel the need to make such unpleasant remarks.

I have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. I purely put the shopping threads up to help people if they are finding it difficult to get stuff, as the UK is more advanced with Internet shopping. I use the sites 'cos they are cheaper and when you are settling the costs are more important than ever. Decent bedding I have found especially hard to find for children and if some of you are having trouble settling the children, getting them involved in doing up their new room can be a real boost.

I don't get involved in discussions or engage in cat calling threads I purely try to just post information and tend to mostly stick to pming when I can be of more help.

Come on own up to me, I won't publish it, I just want to know why you constantly feel the need to attack me when I have made a conscious effort not to be anything other than helpful and don't come on here as often as I did.

But this time I am NOT going to let it stop me helping people out with information about Perth and to the person who has said I put them off Perth - Good

Jill
Don't let them put you off!!
I know I sometimes think twice or delete a reply because I expect the "twats" to make their "comments".

We're packing up now ready to leave in 2 weeks to come to Perth. You and others have given great tips and advice. I'm a worrier and those good souls who like to help have dealt with some of those.
From luggage issues to insurance I've gained from this site!!!

Hope to help others once I've Ozzie experience under my belt.

Keep smiling and keep posting PLEASE Jill!!!!!

Thanks Margie
Will try and send some good Karma.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:12 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Margie
Don't let them put you off!!
I know I sometimes think twice or delete a reply because I expect the "twats" to make their "comments".

We're packing up now ready to leave in 2 weeks to come to Perth. You and others have given great tips and advice. I'm a worrier and those good souls who like to help have dealt with some of those.
From luggage issues to insurance I've gained from this site!!!

Hope to help others once I've Ozzie experience under my belt.

Keep smiling and keep posting PLEASE Jill!!!!!

Thanks Margie
Will try and send some good Karma.
Good luck with your move
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:34 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Alright - I know I`m a bit of a thicky but what exactly is bad karma is it where you put in nasty comments or is it when you you don`t tick the I approve box (cos if its the latter then I sometimes hit return instead of the I approve and am now worying in case I`ve offended anyone by mistake!!)
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:51 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
THE POAST MAN BRORT THE ITEM TOO MY HOUS WEAR I LIV. THANKS
LOL
Also Big up Despo house flies keep up the good stuff
Old Jul 29th 2005, 5:55 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
Anyone for Jelly Wrestling

Jill
No but will buy the DVD
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:07 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Someone mentioned the price of lettuce and I just want to say I was shocked to pay $3 for a cucumber yesterday. Anyone still in the UK.....how much there please? I've forgotten.

I paid £0.99 in Sainsburys the other day. Now that's awful - and so was the cucumber.

By the way, I love to hear about useful info re shopping, cause I lurve shopping and me and mine will be over just as soon as the house sells so it is all useful info. Keep posting.
Hubby got one today from Asda, only 44p,you've been robbed!

Lynn

Last edited by rossifumi; Jul 29th 2005 at 8:10 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:14 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I started the thread for the expats casting for the story im doing. Ironporer is a lounge member.

Did he leave any message?
No he/she never left a message, maybe they were just being generous
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:27 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by mandi248
No he/she never left a message, maybe they were just being generous

I dont think ironporer would have meant it nastily, probably just didnt write any message.

Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:28 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I dont think ironporer would have meant it nastily, probably just didnt write any message.
Thanks Sam, really appreciate it.
mandi
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Flutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud ofFlutterscutter has much to be proud of

Whenever someone treats me bad, i try to think of how awful their life must be to need to do that to others. Then i thank the lord my life is so much better than theirs. That way i avoid the urge to smack them in the gob!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Cat_Harrison is on a distinguished road

Why the Hell do people have to be so nasty, don't let them put you off posting.

I haven't experience bad karma but I enjoy to read the comments that people put on this website and i am now reluctant to reply to threads because i get people directly picking up my post and quoting me directly when everyone else has just said the same thing. I'm only posting my oppinion just like everyone else.

There shouldn't be an option to leave bad Karma without leaving your name... as others have said if they can't stand up for themselves and leave their name it's not worth listening to that nasty persons oppinion.

I know a lot of people who have been scared off this site because of other people being so bitchy... we're only trying to help each other at the end of the day!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:03 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Alright - I know I`m a bit of a thicky but what exactly is bad karma is it where you put in nasty comments or is it when you you don`t tick the I approve box (cos if its the latter then I sometimes hit return instead of the I approve and am now worying in case I`ve offended anyone by mistake!!)
So can anyone answer my original question??
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:23 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
So can anyone answer my original question??
I asked the same thing. Hopefully some kind soul will tell us.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 9:25 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
I asked the same thing. Hopefully some kind soul will tell us.
Well I`ve tried to send you some nice K while we wait but I have to spread myswelf around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.