Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:21 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

I've had karma too that said "ironporer" any ideas what that means it was from the thread on the lounge "expats casting story"
mandi
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:31 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty much with the "don't get mad, get even" posse

I got called (via karma) a fuss pot during the night for expressing my choice of wanting catholic schooling for my kids and though I don't want it to upset me, it kind of p*sses me off that you get judged so quickly.
Gillian
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:31 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shelley29
Someone mentioned the price of lettuce and I just want to say I was shocked to pay $3 for a cucumber yesterday. Anyone still in the UK.....how much there please? I've forgotten.

I paid £0.99 in Sainsburys the other day. Now that's awful - and so was the cucumber.

[/QUOTE]

I got mine free with my cherry toms in Tesco!!

BTW, I'm not sure on this karma sending stuff. I have sent several people some karma for posts without saying anything because I couldn't think if something inspirational at the time. Does this mean I've sent bad karma? I never intended sending anyone bad karma so if I've done something wrong, please tell me so I don't do it again!!!

Apologies for ignorance!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:32 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by mandi248
I've had karma too that said "ironporer" any ideas what that means it was from the thread on the lounge "expats casting story"
mandi

I started the thread for the expats casting for the story im doing. Ironporer is a lounge member.

Did he leave any message?

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Right handed man sprains wrist..........needs to relieve frustration..........types with left hand.........picks on our banana.

Advice to man.......wait til right wrist better........unzip your own.........choke yourself tosser.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I have a very large chest if that helps!!!!
Like to help ladies in dis-dress.
May I haelp you carry that heavy load ?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:34 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bix
Right handed man sprains wrist..........needs to relieve frustration..........types with left hand.........picks on our banana.

Advice to man.......wait til right wrist better........unzip your own.........choke yourself tosser.
ROFL
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:35 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bix
I've already got a MANE man But I'll let you know when he is ready to hand over to a younger pussycat
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:51 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix

You can help me if you like.

I had such a shock on the 487 bus this morning Bix.

I was listening to my personal CD player, full blast as usual.

Get to Park Royal and our bus driver gets out of his cabin thingy and stands at the front of the bus to speak.

Not bothering to take out my ear plugs I watch our bus driver waving his hands about and try and demonstrate dramatically what he wants.

Still not bothering to take out my earplugs, I watch some passengers get cross, some get off not very happy at all. Me, well I stay in my seat and listen to my very loud CD.

Well that will learn me wont it. Get to the turning before Gypsy Corner and the bus does a sharp left.

I nearly wet my knicks. 'Oh my God, suicide bus bomber!' I thought in total panic.

Thats why the passengers got off, thats why the bus driver was doing the dramatic thingy with his hands.

Please dont blow up my bus, its nearly my birthday, im going to the expats meet and everything. Dont let me die, if you kill me I will tell my Mum and then you will be sorry.

Driving very fast around the corner, there were only a few of us left, when would our bus blow up?

By now, my stereo was in my bag and I thought about asking the guy next to me if the bus driver was shouting about blowing the bus up when he got out of his cabin, but I was too ashamed to admit I was listening to music.

So I sat there and waited.

Did I feel a twat or what? Arrive safely at my stop and I got off the bus pretending to be as cool as a rotten cucumber.

Blow up my bus? Dont be stupid Samantha.

Moral of the story, dont listen to music when travelling.

The cause of the diversion? Some trouble or other at Gypsy Corner, which if I strain my memory/mammary back to 6am this morn, they did mention it on the travel news.

Last edited by Professional Princess; Jul 29th 2005 at 2:54 pm.

Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:58 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Sam, I'd love to do that 487 trip with you one day.........we could Expat the other passengers into submission
Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:06 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Bix
Sam, I'd love to do that 487 trip with you one day.........we could Expat the other passengers into submission

Well next Friday will be my last day so you had better hurry.

Tours of the 487 bus route

Old Jul 29th 2005, 3:55 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Didn`t read the whole thread (up to page 5 already), but I didn`t even know you could send bad karma.... weird.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:08 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
There shouldn't be a facility for giving anonymous karma. MODS???
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316858
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

flapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant futureflapsterhp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
I have no way of knowing who it is as they didn't sign it.

Please pm me and tell me why you feel the need to make such unpleasant remarks.

I have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. I purely put the shopping threads up to help people if they are finding it difficult to get stuff, as the UK is more advanced with Internet shopping. I use the sites 'cos they are cheaper and when you are settling the costs are more important than ever. Decent bedding I have found especially hard to find for children and if some of you are having trouble settling the children, getting them involved in doing up their new room can be a real boost.

I don't get involved in discussions or engage in cat calling threads I purely try to just post information and tend to mostly stick to pming when I can be of more help.

Come on own up to me, I won't publish it, I just want to know why you constantly feel the need to attack me when I have made a conscious effort not to be anything other than helpful and don't come on here as often as I did.

But this time I am NOT going to let it stop me helping people out with information about Perth and to the person who has said I put them off Perth - Good

Jill
It always amazes me that some people feel the need to be a pain in the ass and moan and complain at other peoples threads, if they don't bloody well like them then don't bloody well read them, thats what I say. Just ignore them they ain't worth the time of day. Take care Andy
Old Jul 29th 2005, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
I have no way of knowing who it is as they didn't sign it.

Please pm me and tell me why you feel the need to make such unpleasant remarks.

I have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. I purely put the shopping threads up to help people if they are finding it difficult to get stuff, as the UK is more advanced with Internet shopping. I use the sites 'cos they are cheaper and when you are settling the costs are more important than ever. Decent bedding I have found especially hard to find for children and if some of you are having trouble settling the children, getting them involved in doing up their new room can be a real boost.

I don't get involved in discussions or engage in cat calling threads I purely try to just post information and tend to mostly stick to pming when I can be of more help.

Come on own up to me, I won't publish it, I just want to know why you constantly feel the need to attack me when I have made a conscious effort not to be anything other than helpful and don't come on here as often as I did.

But this time I am NOT going to let it stop me helping people out with information about Perth and to the person who has said I put them off Perth - Good

Jill
I have only logged on to BE now and I haven't actually read this whole thread.

Jill, although we haven't met, I feel like I know you, just from reading parts of your diaries and also other threads that you have posted on. We are not going to Perth as we have family in Melbourne and need the support, but I can tell you that you have made us want to come to Perth - you make it sound wonderful.

Please do not let narrow minded imbiciles put you off this site. You are doing exactly what it is here for - giving advice to the people that will most benefit, us brits trying to get to oz and find out as much as possible about what our new life will be like. You are doing good things - don't let anyone stand in your way.

GOOD karma on its way to you

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.