Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:04 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Originally Posted by helinuk
I don't seem to have any reputation
can't see Karmas ?
i just gave you karma plus you have 4 blue boxes under your details so you must already have karma! can you see it now?
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:08 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Anne,

I think when you get blank K, it means they (whoever dished it out) has run out of +k, that's all, not that you are uninteresting or anything!!!! Don't worry chick - we love ya!!!
I think newbies also fire blanks and don't write anything in the comments as they don't understand what it's all about. I didn't sign my name to start with as I thought it was done automatically but I soon learnt.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helinuk
I don't seem to have any reputation
can't see Karmas ?

nor me i can not even se how you send them can somebody give us a lesson????

mariexx
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

BobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of lightBobbyDazzler is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bridiej
That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages!

Nice One

BD
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

MistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the roughMistySunshine is a jewel in the rough

Jill
I always found your posts informative. When someone resorts to this type of behaviour perhaps pity is in order. For all of us who enjoy your posts please ignore and pity those that have to stoop to this level. Please continue to post.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:25 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

can't believe i have done this but......... here starteth your lesson in the visualisation of recent Karma! LOL

look at the attachment below!
Attached Thumbnails To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??-karma.jpg  
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
can't believe i have done this but......... here starteth your lesson in the visualisation of recent Karma! LOL

Not that old chestnut

Further to the PM I sent you a while ago Jill -- Don't stop!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

ok i now see the karma that somebody has sent me thankyou fireater....

it says i have 229 points what is that all about then?????
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

As others have said previously, don't let it get to you.

I honestly think that some people just come on here to wind others up. Probably just stumbled across this site and haven't actually got any intention of moving abroad etc. Therefore they don't appreciate the usefulness of posts like yours. Maybe they haven't got anything bettter to do in their sad little lives than try and make others miserable.

I'm glad to see that they haven't put you off posting
k on its way.

Tracey
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:30 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by marie197500
nor me i can not even se how you send them can somebody give us a lesson????

mariexx
Ok. To send karma - go to the blue karma box on the bottom left of the individual post. ie look at bottom left of this typing. You then click on that box and it will open up for you to write a nice short message in there, don't forget to sign it. That will then give the person you are sending it to points. The more points you have the more you give to someone else. As you accrue karma points then you will gradually get more blue boxes under your name.

To check how many points you have and what nice messages you have go to my profile. It will then be there as the main writing in the middle of the page called reputation. You can only send out so much karma a day, so after a while you will fire blanks, these look like grey boxes to the recipient. If you have already recently sent some karma to someone then it wil tell you to spread it around before sending it to that person again.

Finally, you won't manage to send any karma points until so have posted 50 times on the forum.

Puff pant. I think that is all.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:34 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe!!! You fired me a blank this morning but it's the thought that counts.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:40 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by The A Team
hehehe!!! You fired me a blank this morning but it's the thought that counts.
noooooooooooooooo

it should have said "I cannot wait for the first meeting of the Ashmore Ladies WineAppreciation Club! Love Claire (jonahs_mummy) xxxxx"

What is going on??? I know I typed it in!!!???!!!

Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I got a blank karma for the Banana Diaries thread too but never thought anything of it until reading this.

Jill, I know you're better than these muppets so don't let them worry you. But if you really want to find out whodunnit, you'll need to ask Paul or Sue.

As for karma givers having to leave their name, this has been discussed on the Site Feedback forum and there is some technical reason for it being the way it is.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:41 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

noooooooooooooooo
it should have said "I cannot wait for the first meeting of the Ashmore Ladies Wine Appreciation Club! Love Claire (jonahs_mummy) xxxxx"

what is going on??? I know I typed it in!!!???!!!
Panic not, you'll go into labour........ oh ok, panic then

I'm sure the A team meant that she had got the message but that the box was grey (blank)
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:42 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Jill,

Well done for not letting the buggers get ya down.....

I enjoy your posts and will continue to do so.....

Take care

D D xxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.