Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:03 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
there are always going to be idiots who post stupid meaningless posts, they think they are so smart by not putting their name down, or by having a false name on the forum (read a post recently with that!) but these people are just timewasters and losers with nothing better to do with themselves.
dont let them put you off posting !!!!!!
I agree, there were even a couple of people having a go at me and Rob the other day, they obviously registered new names to do it as they didnt have the bottle to use their real member names.

Dont let them put you off!!!!

I agree with Renth, karma should have a user name attached to it automatically to stop this sort of thing.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:03 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

LOL I love you guys. I'm cracking up laughing at some of your comments.

I don't recommend this method to get karma points, but boy this karma whore is raking 'em in. It's gonna be the only whoring I'll be doing as hubby has got furry tonsils :scared: again and has been sent home from work early. Littlen' has told everyone he has hairy tonsils, which is even more scary.

Thanks guys and karma will all be returned.

Jill
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:05 pm
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

now.....it definitely wasn't me....because I've only just finished looking up those sights - bookmarking them and wondering where on earth that info was 16mths ago when we were setting up. Thanks for it all.....very helpful!!!

Secondly....I don't understand the whole karma thing. How do you send it or receive it for that matter. If someone sends you bad karma do you lose some of your good stuff? Excuse the ignorance......

Someone mentioned the price of lettuce and I just want to say I was shocked to pay $3 for a cucumber yesterday. Anyone still in the UK.....how much there please? I've forgotten.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The A Team
No longer lost for words I see!!!
the people that have to bully other people becouse thay donot understand how to comunicate in any other way , makes me feel sad for them , it's just like being at school , but we all know it dose not get them very far if we don't take any notice of them
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:06 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

If you feel it necessary, send a PM to one of the mods, detailing what happened. It's likely that they can track down the sender and take necessary action.
There is no call for unpleasantness. It just shows that there are some people around with not enough to occupy their small minds.
Don't let them get to you.
Chris.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:07 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Rooksie
spineless f***wits.

Lets have a naming competition for them!

I shall start it properly.

spineless monkey twat faced pig dog.

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:08 pm
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

as has been said a thousand times. if you don't like it don't read. keep puting whatever you want to desperate house flies. some people just live for the argument. poor bastards.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:08 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
LOL I love you guys. I'm cracking up laughing at some of your comments.

I don't recommend this method to get karma points, but boy this karma whore is raking 'em in. It's gonna be the only whoring I'll be doing as hubby has got furry tonsils :scared: again and has been sent home from work early. Littlen' has told everyone he has hairy tonsils, which is even more scary.

Thanks guys and karma will all be returned.

Jill
Don't you just love it when littlens' get the words wrong.....when my husband had his vasectomy my daughter told everyone at school he'd been castrated
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:09 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Don`t let the buggers get you down - I`ve tried to send you some k but it won`t let me at the mo. At the end of the day they should have the guts to put their names to it.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's have a ...

Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:13 pm

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone mentioned the price of lettuce and I just want to say I was shocked to pay $3 for a cucumber yesterday. Anyone still in the UK.....how much there please? I've forgotten.[/QUOTE]

I paid £0.99 in Sainsburys the other day. Now that's awful - and so was the cucumber.

By the way, I love to hear about useful info re shopping, cause I lurve shopping and me and mine will be over just as soon as the house sells so it is all useful info. Keep posting.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Lets have a naming competition for them!

I shall start it properly.

spineless monkey twat faced pig dog.

snot eating dog breath ferret face
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

oh bugger - sorry - that was my ex!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:17 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see some people showing just how mature they are .
Old Jul 28th 2005, 9:19 pm
Account Closed

Moi???!!!

surely you jest!!!!???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.