Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:38 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Jill, you are going to be in my story.

The expats go on their holiday, Sue and Paul Admin are in charge, JAJ is the sensible person.

We go to the seaside and stay in a huge hotel and get up to all kinds.

Alan and George (agents) are in it of course, as is my pretend friend 'Barry' the camp TRA man, he wears tight purple sating trousers to show off his lunchbox.

Sue and Paul struggle to control us and let me tell you there are some comings and goings on that will happen.

So pack your cases and be ready to catch the coach which will leave when Ive finished writing it.

Alan and George will sit at the front with the sensible people and then when I have corrupted them, they can move to the back.
Like I say, I want a part in the film that follows
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:45 pm
Sydney- North Shore

jjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant futurejjonboy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Correct Claire.

How strange that I should get Neg K for a B.Diaries post and then Jill gets Neg.K.

Can everyone else please check their K.count and report back?

Lets see what Mr/Mrs saddo has been upto?!
Where is your Karma count to be found? never looked for it or at it before???

JOn
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:47 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Brisben
I best start off at the back then

(Sam runs after Ben and pulls him back by the belt of his trousers)

'Oh no you dont, you will be on the bus like everyone else'

'Oh Benny Boy!' Yells Jill as Jonahs Mummy pulls down her top showing a large expanse of cleavage.

Covering his eyes, George blushes furiously. He wouldnt be able to look her in the eyes after that display.

Alan in the meantime, is roaring his head off, didnt take him long as he was in a naughty mood and didnt want to stay in the 'sensible' seat.

Bridie and Louise were busy flicking bread rolls at one another whilst Jim was trying to start a row with the Lounge people, encouraged by ABC Diamond and Renth, people had started to flash various bits of their bodies.

'You lot, please calm down, or it will be no holiday for you' Shouts JAJ.

George trying hard to compose himself, buried his head in his new book 'Immigration made easy'.

Alan turning round to keep in on the action, caught Paul looking at him disapprovingly and then decided to share Georges book.

'Right you lot!, that's better, lets think about making a move soon'.

'Wait for us!' Yells Manc, the Lounge moderator, shortly followed by wmoore also a mod and loves everyone and cant decide where he wants to live - lounge or Aussie forum.

'God help us' Sue mutters and takes a swig of Brandy to calm herself.

Until later....

Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grayling
So did I

G
so did i :scared:
Old Jul 29th 2005, 12:52 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Like I say, I want a part in the film that follows

Done!

Im compiling my name list as we speak.

I shall do one big story and cut and paste as its easier.

In the meantime I can rev myself up with a snippet or two.

Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:00 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

<snip>

If you really want to piss off the sad, pathetic, ugly little knob jockey, then start up the diaries again

<snip>
Good advice and a sure fire way to piss of the pathetic jerk(s) that are sending Jill nasty karma.

Go Jill ! Ya know we all loves ya !
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:20 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

That's the thing with t'Internet - people feel so very brave from the safety of their computer room and behave in ways that would get them a good shoeing if they did it 'offline'. This is pretty advanced bullletin board software and if the admins wanted to, I'm sure they could tell you who it was. That said, the admins are the same ones who've enabled the whole karma system, so maybe it falls under that nebulous 'freedom of speech' thing. Ah **** knows - don't let 'em get you down, and feel relieved that the arsehole's not heading your way.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
i wish i recieved feedback like that
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
i just gave you karma plus you have 4 blue boxes under your details so you must already have karma! can you see it now?
Hi YES I can the karma now- thank you to all the people who sent me karma
And I also received blank karma re the banana diaries at 5am this morning?
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:35 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, that is really strange the blank karma on the Diaries thread...

I didn't get it from there, but from the 'Names...to... faces' thread (which hasn't been bumped up for ages), also this morning sometime.
Blank karma, from a newbie or someone who'd used up their quota(makes sense if person's been spreading it!). It wasn't for the post I put my photo in either, just another random one(as far as i can tell).

hmmmmmmmmmm
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:41 pm
You'll learn............

Desperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of lightDesperate House Flies is a glorious beacon of light

(Sam runs after Ben and pulls him back by the belt of his trousers)

'Oh no you dont, you will be on the bus like everyone else'

'Oh Benny Boy!' Yells Jill as Jonahs Mummy pulls down her top showing a large expanse of cleavage.

Covering his eyes, George blushes furiously. He wouldnt be able to look her in the eyes after that display.

Alan in the meantime, is roaring his head off, didnt take him long as he was in a naughty mood and didnt want to stay in the 'sensible' seat.

Bridie and Louise were busy flicking bread rolls at one another whilst Jim was trying to start a row with the Lounge people, encouraged by ABC Diamond and Renth, people had started to flash various bits of their bodies.

'You lot, please calm down, or it will be no holiday for you' Shouts JAJ.

George trying hard to compose himself, buried his head in his new book 'Immigration made easy'.

Alan turning round to keep in on the action, caught Paul looking at him disapprovingly and then decided to share Georges book.

'Right you lot!, that's better, lets think about making a move soon'.

'Wait for us!' Yells Manc, the Lounge moderator, shortly followed by wmoore also a mod and loves everyone and cant decide where he wants to live - lounge or Aussie forum.

'God help us' Sue mutters and takes a swig of Brandy to calm herself.

Until later....
Fantastic, can't wait to read the whole story

Jill
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:41 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Done!

Im compiling my name list as we speak.

I shall do one big story and cut and paste as its easier.

In the meantime I can rev myself up with a snippet or two.
I have a very large chest if that helps!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:44 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
can't believe i have done this but......... here starteth your lesson in the visualisation of recent Karma! LOL

look at the attachment below!
Sorry to make you the teacher....but I need advice, if I send Karma and put the message in that I like the post are you saying I need to put my user name in as well?

If that is the case - I think Karma stinks.....I assumed people could know I sent the message if they needed to check. the Moderators on this forum should put detailed information on a fixed link about how the Karma works. I am sure of course the information will be easy to find once it is pointed out to me!

I wrongly assumed the only way people could send me nasties was via the website for all to read or on my PM or email (as long as you sign up for it). Sending nasties via karma is small minded.

I never agree with all views on this website - which is why it is great.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 1:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys,
Sorry to be so late on the thread, but have just had my first gold drinking night in MOOOOOONTHS!!!!!!
So having read throught the posts, then checked my profile - yes, I;ve got two blank karmas - one for one of the "What do we all look like" threads, posted Sept 2003, and the other for one of my very very very few posts on - guess what - The Banana Diaries! July 2004. I didn't read them often, nioot being in Perth, and am not even sure thats not my only post on the thread. Neither post is particularly awe-inspiring, and certainly not worthy of karma.

Someone has been VERY bored, and trying to stir up trouble.

Jill, don't take it to heart. It has to be a troll of the highest order that attacked you, probably the same one that is leaving this anonymous karma.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 2:10 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I have a very large chest if that helps!!!!
Yes all those with an ample chest will be made to help those that havent.

I think with everything thats gone on in the past few weeks, the news has been depressing and London is a danger zone, I reckon we could all do with a good old fashioned smutt-up (knees up).

If anyone is offended then please dont read it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.