Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To the cowards who have sent me bad karma - why??

Originally Posted by Bordy
Cool, we plan on visiting up there next year, might get a pint with you after all.
great idea mate, i look forward to it
jill sorry about taking over your thered, but it wasnt me, that Big Boy Bordy made me do it
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:14 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Jill, Soapy says he will buy you another new pair of shoes to make up for taking over your thread.
Just go ahead & buy them & pass on the bill.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Jill, Soapy says he will buy you another new pair of shoes to make up for taking over your thread.
Just go ahead & buy them & pass on the bill.
DONT U DARE LASSIE !!!!!!!!!
i bet your the woman fron the advert that spent $500 on shoes lol
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:19 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
DONT U DARE LASSIE !!!!!!!!!
i bet your the woman fron the advert that spent $500 on shoes lol

YEAH, $500 on each shoe lol.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 11:58 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
I'm pretty much with the "don't get mad, get even" posse

I got called (via karma) a fuss pot during the night for expressing my choice of wanting catholic schooling for my kids and though I don't want it to upset me, it kind of p*sses me off that you get judged so quickly.
Gillian
Was it spelt "fuss pott", mine was, on a thread wishing someone good luck........... so we have a clue this person whoever he/she is can't spell, lol, or they don't appreciate the new spell checker..........or they are very very busy sending everyone a nasty/dumb/stupid message

Carole
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Was it spelt "fuss pott", mine was, on a thread wishing someone good luck........... so we have a clue this person whoever he/she is can't spell, lol, or they don't appreciate the new spell checker..........or they are very very busy sending everyone a nasty/dumb/stupid message

Carole
i got it too. i was just pleased to get some karma lol
Old Jul 30th 2005, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Carole
We have the fuss pott one and another anon one which links back to the banana diaries too. somebody must have been sending them in bulk

Our karma seems to be about half and half either highly supportive of our views or really nasty anon karma, I just now accept that as we post openly our views on political, workplace, financial and racism matters thats part of the package, you would think posting about shops and stuff would be safer tho
Old Jul 30th 2005, 1:39 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all you guys didn't overlook this link from Sue(thanks Sue!), to a poll to vote if we want names on the karma!!

Luckily it's going very, very well. Majority have voted they want names on the karma, so not anonymous anymore!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316858
Old Jul 30th 2005, 6:23 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Jill,
Keep them coming girl. Karma on the way to you.
Sarah
Old Jul 30th 2005, 7:20 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Carole

yep it was misspelt "fuss pott". Quite a few people on the thread got the same comment, sadly though blank karma .
Gillian
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:12 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
yep it was misspelt "fuss pott". Quite a few people on the thread got the same comment, sadly though blank karma .
Gillian
Yep got it too. Made me laugh that a) it was spelled incorrectly and b) that was the best they could come up with. You'd have thought they could as least have stretched to a 'tosspot'. Come to think of it, it can't have been a Catholic that sent it, because they could have called us any name under the sun and then done a quick two minute (bless me father) confession to get it off the official record.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desperate House Flies
I have no way of knowing who it is as they didn't sign it.

Please pm me and tell me why you feel the need to make such unpleasant remarks.

I have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. I purely put the shopping threads up to help people if they are finding it difficult to get stuff, as the UK is more advanced with Internet shopping. I use the sites 'cos they are cheaper and when you are settling the costs are more important than ever. Decent bedding I have found especially hard to find for children and if some of you are having trouble settling the children, getting them involved in doing up their new room can be a real boost.

I don't get involved in discussions or engage in cat calling threads I purely try to just post information and tend to mostly stick to pming when I can be of more help.

Come on own up to me, I won't publish it, I just want to know why you constantly feel the need to attack me when I have made a conscious effort not to be anything other than helpful and don't come on here as often as I did.

But this time I am NOT going to let it stop me helping people out with information about Perth and to the person who has said I put them off Perth - Good

Jill
Good on you doll dont let the buggers get you down.

Bought you a wee pressie today coz I love you loads
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Correct Claire.

How strange that I should get Neg K for a B.Diaries post and then Jill gets Neg.K.

Can everyone else please check their K.count and report back?

Lets see what Mr/Mrs saddo has been upto?!
Hi Stan
I have had some too, looks like I'm a Fusspot!!! lol
Anyone else for the bad karma club?
Best catch up with the next 4 pages, I wonder whats been happening, best make sure I don'tt make an unnecessary fusses though
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
Hi Stan
I have had some too, looks like I'm a Fusspot!!! lol
Anyone else for the bad karma club?
Best catch up with the next 4 pages, I wonder whats been happening, best make sure I don'tt make an unnecessary fusses though
Hey Larry!

Looks like the anonymous prat needs a copy of "How to win friends and influence people", eh?

I wonder how many "friends" this person (and I use that term v.loosely) will make downunder???
Old Jul 30th 2005, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Hey Larry!

Looks like the anonymous prat needs a copy of "How to win friends and influence people", eh?

I wonder how many "friends" this person (and I use that term v.loosely) will make downunder???
Wow, I have just read about the other posters called fusspots too, seems someone has been busy!
Obviously that's the best they can come up with.
Anyone else for the fusspot club?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.