Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Clothes shops in oz

Clothes shops in oz

Old May 16th 2006, 12:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clothes shops in oz

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I agree, I think bonds underwear is fine, and really like Antz Pantz which isn't badly prices at all.

Target is a great shop. The clothes are perfectly nice, generally well made and they are always having sales. Most of the clothes I get are from Target.

http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/catindex.htm
Their underwear is nice but there isn't much if you wear anything more than a C cup which is silly
For those who say they can't live without Next Apparently Target stuff is very often identical in every way to that of Next (they use the same manufacturer).
Old May 16th 2006, 1:01 am
Just Joined

shauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant futureshauninoz has a brilliant future

God knows why people miss next??! Is beyond me.

I miss H&M, Zara, Topman and Urban Outfitters.

Clothes are too damn expensive here!
Old May 16th 2006, 1:04 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
ASDA brand cherokee is stocked by Target.
Asda is normally George and Tesco is cherokee...or are you saying its called cherokee in Target?
Old May 16th 2006, 1:06 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

You'll find it hard to get decent trainers here....

Dunlop,Kappa,Sketchers etc...
Old May 16th 2006, 2:13 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
ASDA brand cherokee is stocked by Target.

I thought Cherokee was Tesco. I've forgotten already.
Old May 16th 2006, 2:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by alan and sam
i too heard that they have NO decent knickers :scared:

I'm a Bond's girl myself. They are excellent. They cope with the hot weather much better than the UK ones do!
Old May 16th 2006, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

trehere is on a distinguished road

Target is pretty good for cheaper basics ands kids clothes
I used to shop in Next and Dorothy Perks and really miss them - there seems to lots of high end stores and lots of lower price stores and nothing really in the middle. Having said that Sussan is good for everyday wear but not that cheap, unless you're converting back to pounds!
Agree there are no decent underwear stores!
Old May 16th 2006, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by trehere
Agree there are no decent underwear stores!
Was in KMart the other day and Bonds were all on sale there. Got some great bargains. I also looked through their clothes and they had some excellent military style fitted jackets and some nice skirts etc. Very stylish. Very cheap.
Old May 16th 2006, 3:28 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Clothes shops in oz

Originally Posted by Ransi
You'll find it hard to get decent trainers here....

Dunlop,Kappa,Sketchers etc...
You can't get Kappa (no great loss!) but you can definitely get Dunlop and Sketchers.

I know this for certain, having brought my own pair of Sketchers over to the UK with me.
Old May 16th 2006, 3:34 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You can't get Kappa (no great loss!) but you can definitely get Dunlop and Sketchers.

I know this for certain, having brought my own pair of Sketchers over to the UK with me.
You misunderstand...I was giving examples of the makes of trainers over in Aus...you defo can get Kappa! It's nearly impossible to buy Adidas,Nike etc over here unless you've got heaps of cash..
Old May 16th 2006, 3:36 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Clothes shops in oz

Labels I used to buy back home:

Rivers, Country Road, Sportscraft.

I am particularly fond of Rivers. (I have even bought some of their stuff online and had it sent over to the UK...)
Old May 16th 2006, 3:37 am
Fighting my corner

Smile Re: Clothes shops in oz

You misunderstand...I was giving examples of the makes of trainers over in Aus...you defo can get Kappa! It's nearly impossible to buy Adidas,Nike etc over here unless you've got heaps of cash..
Ah, now I understand...

Didn't know you could get Kappa - what next, Ben Sherman?! :scared:
Old May 16th 2006, 3:41 am
Cheeky member

Ah, now I understand...

Didn't know you could get Kappa - what next, Ben Sherman?! :scared:
Yep that too...
Old May 16th 2006, 3:43 am
Fighting my corner

Unhappy Re: Clothes shops in oz

Yep that too...
Please tell me you're joking!
Old May 16th 2006, 3:45 am
Cheeky member

Please tell me you're joking!
No mate...serious...amongs other makes too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.