Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Originally Posted by Sal1705
Yep, we will be around too but will be a little late as there is a teachers strike at Maggie's school until 11:00.

Heard that it is raining all week until Thursday.

Soft play is called Playland. Strongly suggest that if this is going to be our plan of action for tomorrow that a table is reserved.
No strike at OUR school

Rudi
xxx

PS How did you go today?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rudi
No strike at OUR school

Rudi
xxx

PS How did you go today?
That's weird - thought it was a NSW thing??

Anyway, have sent you an email.......You going to the RSL tomorrow?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sal1705
That's weird - thought it was a NSW thing??

Anyway, have sent you an email.......You going to the RSL tomorrow?
It is, but not at our school, the staff there never seem to go on strike!

Nup - not going to the RSL, I will be out earning money to pay for a ticket up north!!! Just had a call from a school so had to cancel the moving man who was coming to see me tomorrow morning!

Love

Rudi
xxx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

All of my kids schools are open as usual, but some of the teachers aren't there, and the High School has "minimal supervision" and no actual lessons for 2 hours, but at least they're still operating like a childcare facility!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

Will be there tomorrow too. Taking little to gymnastics first though, so will be late. Agree with Sal, will be best to book table if the decision is Playland
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

emma2154 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Me and Holly were planning to come along - if you do decide to go to Playland is there somewhere to get lunch? See you soon x
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

tchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nicetchouk is just really nice

Hi Emma

There is a cafe at playland, so lunch can be served! Hot and cold!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning ladies.....someone should make an executive decision hey!!?? The weather is not going to get any better by the looks of it.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ShazC
Morning ladies.....someone should make an executive decision hey!!?? The weather is not going to get any better by the looks of it.
I'm off to school now to take Tom. If nobody else gets the chance to phone playland I will call them when I get back (about 20 past 9)
Think Castle Hill will be a wash out!!!!!!!
K
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

I have booked a table for 10.30 under sharon at playland.....so please come along

Last edited by ShazC; Apr 7th 2008 at 10:59 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hi... will be there soon after 11.15 when we finish gymnastics!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

There might not be parking in the grounds as the lady who took my booking said there was a net ball game on from 9.30 to 11.30. But we don't mind the walk do we ladies???
Old Apr 7th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Thanks Sharon! Will see you there. (I'll be the one with the big umbrella!)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:20 am
Just Joined

emma2154 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I didnt make it. Remembered I had told my hubby I wouldnt need the car and he could take it! Doh! Hope to see you all next week.
Emma
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Does anyone fancy meeting up tomorrow (29th April?)

Last edited by Katherined0; Apr 28th 2008 at 7:32 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.