Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Feb 4th 2008, 1:34 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

not sure who is going because of the weather bit short on funds so if not many people at the RSL may stay home and play

sheila xx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I won't be there, as I'm going to the FTC meet. See you all next week.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

please see new thread

Tues 5th Castle Hill Soft Play
Old Feb 4th 2008, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Great, will see everyone at Castle hill play centre.
Jo
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Is anyone going to the RSL tomorrow (12th February)?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

I'll be there... And hopefully the rain won't!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

I won't RSL as it isn't great at Jack's age......

..........if it's pouring I would love to do PlayLand again, otherwise I will head for Willow Park (Hornsby) - if anyone fancies a change from CHRSL I'd love some company!

- holmes
x
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if we are going to make it tomorrow as number 1 daughter is not very well.

Typical - 7 days at school and she gets ill - been infection free for over 7 months!!!

See you all soon,

Sally
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:57 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sal1705
Not sure if we are going to make it tomorrow as number 1 daughter is not very well.

Typical - 7 days at school and she gets ill - been infection free for over 7 months!!!

See you all soon,

Sally
I'm going to see if I can get there tmrw as I have had a boring day today, my day consided of talking to my BFFE in uk for over an hour (that was good and not boring) then had a long shower (severe over use of hot water) then waxed my legs mmmm that was fun...... not. Yep I could do with getting out so hope to see some of you there tmrw.

Sally hows your MIL doing? hope all is well hun and your daughter makes a speedy recovery.
Old Feb 12th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

cee1jay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poshrice
not sure who is going because of the weather bit short on funds so if not many people at the RSL may stay home and play

sheila xx
Hi
We have been here for 3 weeks now and would love to come along on Tuesday. Do we meet anywhere in particular?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:39 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cee1jay
Hi
We have been here for 3 weeks now and would love to come along on Tuesday. Do we meet anywhere in particular?
Hello there
Do you know where the Castle hill RSL is yet? you can go in as a guest or you can become a member. If you don't know anyone yet and your not a member i'm sure one of us could sign you in. I'm newish myself and it is a really good way of meeting new friends.
Most of the ladies just grab a large table outside and sit and chin wag while the kids get face painted and play. I go for the company as both my kids are at school.
Drop me a pm if you want directions or anything.

Welcome
Old Feb 18th 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Hi all,
Is everyone going tomorrow?

Hi Ceejay...
Welcome, we usually sit on a big table in the middle, listen for the accents, or there are photo's of us on the front of this thread.

Look forward to meeting you.

Jo
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
I'm going to see if I can get there tmrw as I have had a boring day today, my day consided of talking to my BFFE in uk for over an hour (that was good and not boring) then had a long shower (severe over use of hot water) then waxed my legs mmmm that was fun...... not. Yep I could do with getting out so hope to see some of you there tmrw.

Sally hows your MIL doing? hope all is well hun and your daughter makes a speedy recovery.

EXCUSE ME! THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BFFE!!! If i wasn't up on the Sunshine Coast i'd be down there giving you a smacked bottom! S-j x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:14 am
Lisa

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
EXCUSE ME! THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BFFE!!! If i wasn't up on the Sunshine Coast i'd be down there giving you a smacked bottom! S-j x
Hey babe you can smack my bottom anytime
Old Feb 19th 2008, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

So am i your BFFEIA????

Guess that one then x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.