Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:11 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
So am i your BFFEIA????

Guess that one then x

Yes you are and i know what it means cause i'm really clever you know lol
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Yes you are and i know what it means cause i'm really clever you know lol

Aw thats it i'm on a plane just to come for the next meet
its a bit early so you'll have to put me up for about a week till the next!!

S-j x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:25 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Aw thats it i'm on a plane just to come for the next meet
its a bit early so you'll have to put me up for about a week till the next!!

S-j x
No probs S-j stay as long as you like i'll make up the bed.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I thought I'd be a Nigel no mates last week, (as no one seems to post) but there was about 8 of us.. So who's going tomorrow?

I am...

JO
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Originally Posted by SoMa
Well I thought I'd be a Nigel no mates last week, (as no one seems to post) but there was about 8 of us.. So who's going tomorrow?

I am...

JO
I will be there tomorrow
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too but not until around midday......

Save some wedges for me!

Sally
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

I'm coming too.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Me too.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:43 pm
Lisa

Me three See you there Ladies xx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

ShazC is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello ladies well I'm finally here on the site and some interesting threads to read I must say. Who's going tomorrow??
Cheers Sharonhttp://britishexpats.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Old Mar 10th 2008, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to our exciting world Sharon!
I won't be there tomorrow as I have a meeting at school.
See you all soon.x
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm hoping to be there tomorrow...
Jo
Old Mar 10th 2008, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, Sam and I will be there too.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 7:16 am
Lisa

Originally Posted by ShazC
Hello ladies well I'm finally here on the site and some interesting threads to read I must say. Who's going tomorrow??
Cheers Sharonhttp://britishexpats.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hi Sharon
Welcome to the world that is Expats.
I will be there tmrw too
xx
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Not me tomorrow -- we have visitors over from the UK so will be doing the "darling harbour" tour! Enjoy your day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.