Reload this Page >

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

The williamsons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Castle Hill RSL-Tuesdays 10.30am

Hi,

Would love to come and meet you guys but no sure where im going? What is RSL and is it far from castle hils towers?

Rebecca
Old Jan 21st 2008, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Rebecca, the RSL is not too far from castle towers, but I'm not sure of the exact address or walking distance. I would love to help more, but am running late for a swimming lesson! Hopefully someone will come along in a minute that can help you out. It would be good to see you,
Carolyn.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Hi Rebecca,

Not sure if you made it to the RSL today - if you did then you will already know all the below......

First of all - welcome! It can be daunting at first, but it does become more manageable, especially if you can make a few friends - which is what BE is for!!

There are two general meets, to which everybody is welcome -
each Tuesday at Castle Hill RSL, which tends to be Mums with pre-schoolers
the first Tuesday of each month at various locations in/around Sydney (look for an 'FTC' thread), which tends to be Mums with older children (so only a few kids in term-time, but loads in the holidays)

Because the two meets overlap, sometimes only a few (or no-one) are/is at CHRSL when FTC is on. Keep an eye on the threads so you know who's going where!

Some of us also organise park outings and stuff on other days, but we can clue you in on those as they come up.

So - I hope that helps - please feel free to PM me if I can help with any other questions.....

- holmes
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Hi again,

I was lucky enough to make both meetings today, thanks to Sheila taxi-ing me and Mac about

Would like to thank all of you I have met today for making me feel very welcome and giving me some good advice!

Will definately be there next tuesday, It now gives me something to look forward to.

If I dont see or speak to any of you before I would like to wish you all a "Happy Australia Day".

Rebecca & Mac x
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Look forward to meeting you in the next couple of weeks Rebecca. My son starts school next week on Thursday so still not sure what we're doing next week but, I usually turn up somewhere!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

SoMa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, sorry I wasn't around last week, went on a very last minute holiday to the Gold coast. Had a fab time, visiting all the theme parks.
And the weather was great.
Back to normal now, so we should be there next week.
Welcome Rebecca.....

Jo
Old Jan 27th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Katherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really niceKatherined0 is just really nice

Are we meeting this Tues (29th Jan)?
I was planning to go......
Old Jan 27th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sal1705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep we will be there too.

Not sure how long we will be staying as will have to fit in with hospital visits -mother-in-law got 2 pulnary embolisms in lungs and was admitted last night.

How guilty do we now feel about moving to the other side of the world and making people fly for 22+ hours????

Sally
Old Jan 27th 2008, 10:55 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough

Hey Sal - sorry to hear about your M-i-L. I had multiple PEs myself a few years ago - please tell her not to worry too much, it is fixable! If I can be of any help, let me know.
Old Jan 27th 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

We will be there too.
Be nice to get back to routine.

Sal, so sorry to hear your news. If you need baby sitting help just yell.

Jo
Old Jan 28th 2008, 5:32 am
Just Joined

Jemjill is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow too - I'm finally goiing to make it this week!
Jill
Old Jan 28th 2008, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

We will be there as well.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 6:31 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

OK I was having a very blonde day today. Posh txt me to see if I was coming and I said "yes prob later as i'm cleaning" well I get ready then realise I don't have the car so i check the times for the buses and go to catch the bus, the damn thing must have been early as I waited for 15 mins and it never came so I went home in a strop and buried myself into practising my acrylic nails. Oh well not to worry shall try and make it next week. I wanted to bring my girls with me but they are back at school tmrw and thursday(thank god) so will be on my own again. Any way hope you all had a good time and hope to catch up next week.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:46 pm
Just Joined

Hi everyone,

Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday we had loads planned whilst my OH had a day off work like, shop for a car, take a visit to RTA and a visit to immigration - unfortunately none of that came off! Since sunday I have been suffering with a NASTY viral infection and only just managed to get myself out of bed.

After 2 visits to doctors, some anit-biotics and some pain killers, im hopefully on the mend.

So Hopefully see you all again next week.

Rebecca
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

Is anyone going tomorrow?
weather isn't looking good....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.