Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

Old Jul 28th 2012, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Business Class Airfares to UK / Europe - approx $2700 - $2800 rtn!

I have read and re-read but I still cant figure this deal out!! haha
Old Jul 28th 2012, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tramps_mate
I have read and re-read but I still cant figure this deal out!! haha
In a nutshell: sign up for US airways Dividend miles program; wait for special offers on airmiles purchases e.g. buy one mile get two miles; buy miles; phone US airways and book reward flights when required.
Old Jul 28th 2012, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

Ha! Right ok!
Old Aug 1st 2012, 11:33 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for redeeming your Dividend Miles this year!
Boost Your Balance with an exclusive 100% Bonus when you Buy Dividend Miles before August 31, 2012.
This exclusive offer is just for you* and you can only get it here:

Log on at the buy page to see if you are eligible (I am but I don't think I have redeemed this year).
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyc88 is on a distinguished road

Also have this email. Tempted to add more to the pile but already have 300k!

How many in your stash bcworld; i understand if you'd rather not answer!
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:56 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tonyc88
Also have this email. Tempted to add more to the pile but already have 300k!

How many in your stash bcworld; i understand if you'd rather not answer!
299,523! Unless I make a booking this month I won't be adding with this offer.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

Ozrible is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello bcworld,

When you made your initial points purchase back in 2010, was it as part of a promo, or did you just purchase a parcel of points to get yourself going? This current promo is apparently for those who have redeemed points, not for we minnows who are recent additions to the programme. Thanks.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 9:52 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by Ozrible
Hello bcworld,

When you made your initial points purchase back in 2010, was it as part of a promo, or did you just purchase a parcel of points to get yourself going? This current promo is apparently for those who have redeemed points, not for we minnows who are recent additions to the programme. Thanks.
The vast majority of promo have been open to all...the targeted promos are a relatively recent thing & they certainly aren't all targeted. I've never bought full price miles.
Old Aug 2nd 2012, 11:45 pm
Just Joined

Ozrible is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld
The vast majority of promo have been open to all...the targeted promos are a relatively recent thing & they certainly aren't all targeted. I've never bought full price miles.
Thanks for that.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 11:09 pm
Banned

kmthor - mackay is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt get it. but i would have liked it
Old Aug 5th 2012, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

anawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of light

Another question for the experienced I'm afraid. I have booked a ticket for my Mum using these points (US) in Thai. No confirmation e-mail was received by either of us (both e-mail addresses are correctly listed in her account) and so I enquired of a local contact who works for Thai. He said they had the booking showing in their system and gave me the PNR. I forwarded this to my Mum and told her to call TG reservations in the UK and get them to send a copy of the itinerary but apparently they did not know what the PNR was???? When I look at the booking in her US Airways account it shows under a different booking reference. So, my question is when you've had to contact the actual airline carrying you ( to specify seats etc) have you given them the US reservation number or the one from the airline you're flying on?
Cheers
Old Aug 5th 2012, 12:29 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by anawanahuanana
Another question for the experienced I'm afraid. I have booked a ticket for my Mum using these points (US) in Thai. No confirmation e-mail was received by either of us (both e-mail addresses are correctly listed in her account) and so I enquired of a local contact who works for Thai. He said they had the booking showing in their system and gave me the PNR. I forwarded this to my Mum and told her to call TG reservations in the UK and get them to send a copy of the itinerary but apparently they did not know what the PNR was???? When I look at the booking in her US Airways account it shows under a different booking reference. So, my question is when you've had to contact the actual airline carrying you ( to specify seats etc) have you given them the US reservation number or the one from the airline you're flying on?
Cheers
If I call Thai I just give them the date, flight number, my name etc. If you have the TG PNR you should be able to check the booking on the TG website. It has a facility to send out reservation details but I don't think it works! I think you should also be able to resend from the US website using the US PNR but that too often doesn't work!
Old Aug 5th 2012, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

anawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of lightanawanahuanana is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks again bc. Found the review booking part of the TG website. I had been looking at the Aus one but it seems to only be available on the main Thai site. She will be happy now! Cheers
Old Aug 20th 2012, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

swmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond reputeswmbo63 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thinking of going to Auckland for Xmas and Hogmanay.How many Air miles would this take from Sydney ?
Old Aug 20th 2012, 11:47 am
Frequent Flyer Member

Originally Posted by swmbo63
Hi thinking of going to Auckland for Xmas and Hogmanay.How many Air miles would this take from Sydney ?
It would be 30,000 for business class return - however you have 0.00% chance of finding availability.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.