anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:59 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by Brisbound
Hi Julees

I have received the acknowledgment, but still no allocation of the Case Officer. I am 23 July applicant (136 MODL).

My best wishes to those of you who are still waiting for their ack. I have one question, could I send my medicals and PCC
even through the CO is not allocated?

Thanks.

Best regards.
Yes you can I have sent mine, just put your ref no on them all
Best of luck!
Susan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 5:02 pm
sub
Forum Regular

sub will become famous soon enoughsub will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Hi Susan

I think I will be working until the bitter end, or until the house is sold and it isn't even on the market yet, carn't see it being on the market until Jan now
Never mind...Hows being a lady of leisure suiting you
Caroline
Yes great being at home! (think I could get used to this very quickly!!)
Just started selling all our worldly goods, which is a bit scary but getting the cash is nice!!
Susan
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SHAZ3
Good luck to everyone still waiting on acknowledgements and congratulations to everyone who has received theirs recently. I have had some good news myself this weekend as I had an interview with Queensland Health on Sat in London and they offered me a midwifery post!!!!!!!!!!! Can't quite believe I've got myself a job - still on a high at the moment. Anyway having x- rays tomorrow and medicals next week- still lots to do!!!!!!!!
Fab news SHAZ3 getting a job is great in this country let alone when you achieve it for the other side of the world stay on your high!!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Hi Julees

I have received the acknowledgment, but still no allocation of the Case Officer. I am 23 July applicant (136 MODL).

My best wishes to those of you who are still waiting for their ack. I have one question, could I send my medicals and PCC

Thanks.

Best regards.
Good news about your ack.... I have heard that you need to put your passport number on everything. Good luck!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

lcys2460 will become famous soon enoughlcys2460 will become famous soon enough

Feeling a bit flat today... found out late yesterday that after nearly 5 months our buyer has dropped out, so back to square 1 again....
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lcys2460
Feeling a bit flat today... found out late yesterday that after nearly 5 months our buyer has dropped out, so back to square 1 again....
That is awful I am so sorry for you! I am sure it will be for a good reason and it will be because you will get a new improved offer very soon....

I am dreading that bit of news because my process has been just as long! I guess until it actually goes through you can't count on anything?

Sending you some house selling karma...

Cx
Old Nov 6th 2007, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Clara, lovely of you. I was SO positive about it last night thinking of all the benefits, I guess this morning I just have jitters in case we now have trouble selling! To soon be thinking like that though.
I really hope your sale goes through ok for you.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:41 am
Forum Regular

SHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the roughSHAZ3 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Julees

Thanks.

Best regards.
yes you can, if you read the acknowledgement letter sent to you it tells you on there that you can forward your PCC's and medicals whilst you are awaiting case officer allocation. You need to send them to :
[email protected] if you live in the UK, including all your reference details as the first part of the subject line.
Hope this helps,
SHAZ.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

I am so sorry to hear about the house sale falling through, heres hoping there is a cash buyer round the corner and things get sorted quickly.
The house selling is the scarey bit as so much depends on it.
Sending you some karma.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Congratulations to people who have heard this week and loads of congrats to Shaz3. For those of you who has still not heard anything, we sent ours (136 MODL) on the 27th July and we haven't heard anything. I spoke with our agent yesterday and she has advised that we should expect to be requested for medicals and PCC's wihtin the next couple of months. We are looking at booking them just before the request so that by the time they get through the LCU at the other end it'll be round about the time that they are requesting them. Apparently the current wait is still about 10 weeks. Having spoken to the medical place in Preston yesterday they are getting booked up and people are having to wait for appointments now where as they could have booked people in within a few days last week.

Is anyone else looking on flying from Manchester to Sydney round about summer next year?

As for Ozzy thanks for the poem it is great, keep them coming
Old Nov 6th 2007, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Rely sorry to hear that! What a bummer

Hopefully, it has happened 'cos someone wants to come along with a better offer
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hey SallyClaire, I like your thinking!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hey SallyClaire, I like your thinking!
Ever-optimistic! It's the only way
Have sent you some karma!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:33 pm
this is not my real name

iain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really niceiain1668 is just really nice

aw, sad new for you! keep strong, these knockbacks only make you stronger!

good luck

iain
Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Hi, sorry to hear about your house!!! We had the same twice now

We took the house of the market for now and just enjoy X-mas and just think positive that the housing market has picked up the start of next year

I keep my fingers crossed for you!!!!!

I'll send you some house selling karma!!!

Debby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.