Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by carolinejones3
Full ack today!!
However at work and they have clammped down on opening attachments so will have to wait until I get home!!! Bugger.
Caroline

fab news - keep them coming in
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

I know I am confused already with all the Deb's sorry! (doesn't take a lot!)

Fab news Caroline glad to see them still coming through as long as they keep coming...

Great poem Cubbers so clever!

I have had an update today from my agent! My acknowledgement is NOT an official one and a letter with the reference number and receipt will be emailed in approximately 12 weeks! it also said my application was received on 3rd August. I sent it to my agent (London) on 17th July.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Billy_NoMates
Me for one... Documents recieved on 21/7 but as of today 2/11 aboslutely no communication. Don't know even if they have taken payment yet.
Ours was received on the 19th July, so going by our timeline you will hopefully here something at the beginning of next week.

Debbie
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brendan d
At this stage we might be all applying for work in the funny farm.
Love to get the medicals done, but as i said before, i'd rather wait til i'm asked for them in case anything goes wrong with the paperwork, hate to be the pesemist
Brendan
The other thing the immi email (via my agent) said was Please do not forward any documents until you have a received an acknowledgement letter with your client reference number.

I am in the same thought as you Brendan.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Clara W

Fab news Caroline glad to see them still coming through as long as they keep coming...

I have had an update today from my agent! My acknowledgement is NOT an official one and a letter with the reference number and receipt will be emailed in approximately 12 weeks! it also said my application was received on 3rd August. I sent it to my agent (London) on 17th July.

Hi Clara

Our visa was received 2 weeks prior to yours so going by our timeline (same visa type) you will hopefully get full ack and file number in 2 weeks. Sending you karma.

Debbie
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lolylew
snap
Did you send them direct or via an agent? Just thinking of my timelines....
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

That is just the official timeline & should be quicker than that!
Your agent was a bit slow though?! Surely it doesn't take 2 weeks to check you filled the forms in properly? (Not intentionally upsetting any agents, there may well be more to it than I know!)
Will keep my fingers crossed for you Clara that it comes much faster! Are you on MODL 136?
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

I am hogging this thread sorry!!! I always sound so miserable on here I am not honest!!!! LOL

No such luck I am on a 138 which my agent has also written to me and said I will be slower because so much is involved (sponsorship). Don't start me on my lovely positive thinking agent! LOL

I keep thinking it is going to happen so I just have to wait I have a lot to sort out first parents, house sale and house storage to rent or not to rent, how to get to work and school logistics and of course Christmas.

It is all out of my hands now. I am so glad they got it and that's enough for now. I will be concentrating on everyone else now.... Come on Julyeees!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

I am hogging this thread sorry!!! I always sound so miserable on here I am not honest!!!! LOL

No such luck I am on a 138 which my agent has also written to me and said I will be slower because so much is involved (sponsorship). Don't start me on my lovely positive thinking agent! LOL

I keep thinking it is going to happen so I just have to wait I have a lot to sort out first parents, house sale and house storage to rent or not to rent, how to get to work and school logistics and of course Christmas.

It is all out of my hands now. I am so glad they got it and that's enough for now. I will be concentrating on everyone else now.... Come on Julyeees!!!
Hi Clara

The email you got would have been the same as ours which states that when you get your pre ack/ full ack does not affect the time when you will be allocated your case officer. So that probably means that according to timelines we will both receive a case officer at the end of January so if you get your meds/ police checks done prior to this we will probably have our visas by May. If we both receive a case officer in January it means we do not need an assurer which will speed things up. and also save us $6000 in bond money.

Debbie
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Billy_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really niceBilly_NoMates is just really nice

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Ours was received on the 19th July, so going by our timeline you will hopefully here something at the beginning of next week.

Debbie
I hope so. Thing is I have moved country (I'm now in Aus) and so any written confirmation will go to the wrong address. Also my payment (visa) is sent to a friends address so I have no way of knowing. I've emailed ASPC with details but of course, who knows when they will reply.

Oh well, nearly time to give them a call...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Has anyone else from the July applications front loaded there medicals and PCC? We have and would like to have our visa in December as we hope to move to OZ in January.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
Has anyone else from the July applications front loaded there medicals and PCC? We have and would like to have our visa in December as we hope to move to OZ in January.
Hi Ozzy7

We have not front loaded because we are on a 138 which might take a year to process. All the best.

Debbie
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

No 'cos we still have house to sell so realistically hoping to move next summer.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

We're having our medicals booked for the 22 nd of november and waiting for PCC to come back.
We have to sell our house first before we can go to Oz. We are hoping to go next summer so my 5 year old can finish her school year overhere.

Debby.
Old Nov 3rd 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

linds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nicelinds is just really nice

We had our medicals done 24th sept and pcs dated 4th oct, it is a chance we have taken, we still have the house to sell. we have got someone very keen but they are struggling with selling theirs!! I am a nurse going on a 136 to adelaide,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.