Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by the pursers
Hi!
We are hopijng to apply in July as well. Bonus is that the OH is an Aussie, so if you've got questions you think he might be able to help with, PM us or get a thread going.
I've lived over there for a year as well but am not an expert...find the forum very helpful and often uplifting in moments of doom and gloom. Lots of nice people to ask all those small silly questions!
hopefuly we will get to apply before end july as dont want the hassle of the changes !! just waiting on refrences from employers to send off tra!! applying for a 136 visa and heading to geelong 1hr from melbourne (hopefuly as have a sister and family there)

kaz
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Hi guys we're hopng to get our Visa off within the next couple of weeks, had a few issues with the ex rethe stat dec but should be sorted this week and all systems go. One thing that i did find out though is that we have to refill in the Visa application as they have changed as of this morning, luckily i have a wonderful agent who is going to fill most of it in using the one we filled in two weeks ago. Hopefully i'll have it all signed sealed and delivered back to her at thebeginning of next week though.
We're off to Sydney asap, still got a lot to learn before we go though.
Good luck to everyone who's applying in July.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Were going on a STNI 137 Visa on my partner's trade as an engineer fitter, were off to Perth as soon as the visa comes through, we would like to be over there before xmas but not sure if we will have the visa in time!
Were just waiting on 2 letters to come back from family who have had to write lettre's to support our de facto relationship and the last lot of paperwork back from the solicitors, so were looking at posting everything off by the end of the week!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 8:35 am
Just Joined

Poorginger is an unknown quantity at this point

The courier is picking our app up today applying for 136 MODL - mechanical engineer. Not sure where to yet, maybe Melbourne.

Good luck all
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 9:19 am

MTPockets is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.

I'm also applying this month - nsw stni - all docs now with agent, together with positive vetassess and sponsorship docs so fingers crossed.

Best of luck to you all.
J
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

The JULY Visa Applicants & Skill Assessment Applicants spreadsheets are underway http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/

If you'd like to be included pleased sent me a Private Message or Email as I cannot guarantee to see information posted here.

Good luck everyone

Karen xx
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

chrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nicechrisandluke is just really nice

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
yeah i agree to that

good luck to everyone applying in july
Yep, ours is in the living room too - (or as my Aussie partner says "the LOUNGE room!!!) ready to go on the 12th - when our 12month relationship period is complete.. applying via London for an interdependency visa.. hopefully heading to Adelaide then working in Melbourne in radio or TV.

I'm addicted to this site.. and paranoid about getting it right!
Thanks to those who've offered advice for us.
good luck to all July'ers!
Chris 'n Luke
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

hi,

we are applying for a STNI 137 visa - hopefully going to perth.
we are currently waiting from WA for the sponsorship (hopefully should be very soon!)

i have sent the visa paperwork off to the agent today! so hopefully we should be july applicants!

so exciting - but looking a previous months applicants, we have a wait and a half ahead of us.

good luck everyone
lisa
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Our visa application is at our agents just waiting to be sent away. Hope to have visa in passport by December. Good luck to everyone send theirs away this month.

Debbie
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

umer830 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I am umer from pakistan. I applied for ACS on 18th jun and my application status is "Yet to be Allocated". Please inform what can i do other than fingers coss.
Can I use ACS receiving confirmation mail as a refrence to start some processing DIAC. So taht my overall processing time gets reduced.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Well, I am definitely a July applicant now as courier collected application this afternoon!!!!
Now just have to be patient
Also, no longer have any excuse to put off the decorating in preparation for selling. Oh no!!!!
how is everyone alse getting along?
sally
Ours went off via DHL on Monday... now the long wait starts!
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

can i ask what courier you used and how much it cost - i just used the normal post, didnt know how to get a courier? (hope it arrives)

lisa
x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Were using DHL we used them for the TRA and they were excellent, only took 2 days to get to OZ.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to allShoan and Rich is a name known to all

Hi everyone

Our application was posted yesterday by our agent, we are applying for a 136non MODL. My OH is a Tree Surgeon. We have not frontloaded meds or police checks as we don't plan on being there any sooner than april next year.

Good luck to everyone that has already posted theirs and those just about to. I sure in the next few months I will be checking that spread sheet in an obsessional manner.

The waiting has now begun........ Tick.... tick.... tick...

Shona x
Old Jul 7th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Shoan and Rich;5009282]
I sure in the next few months I will be checking that spread sheet in an obsessional manner.

The waiting has now begun........ Tick.... tick.... tick...

No doubt we will all be doing the same thing!

Good luck everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.