British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   anyone applying july 2007 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/anyone-applying-july-2007-a-459585/)

brendan d Oct 25th 2007 11:22 pm

Re: anyone applying july 2007

Well done ozzy:thumbsup:

ameya Oct 26th 2007 3:04 am

Congratulations! :)

When did you apply??

Goodluck

lcys2460 Oct 26th 2007 6:32 am

Well done Ozzy, Lolylew your next - sent you some karma too!

linds Oct 26th 2007 7:21 am

we are on 15 weeks and 1 day!!!!! stuck at home with the kids and no money to take them anywhere, i dont know about rollercoaster ride, its more like oblivion at alton towers, black bottomless pit!!!!:sneaky:

Ozzy7 Oct 26th 2007 8:16 am

Originally Posted by lolylew (Post 5468321)
thanks for all your kind words - much appreciated ;)

feeling much better now - think it was a little blip :blink::eek:

lisa
:thumbsup:

Hang in there Lisa, Im sure you will recieve your's any day now, it sure is a tough old ride especially when you read on here about people who have applied after you and are further ahead, you do end up thinking that your's has got lost and forgotten about.

carolinejones3 Oct 26th 2007 8:57 am

Great news Ozzy7, good feeling isn't it!!
Lolylew and Vicky have you heard anything today??
Anyone else left??
Anyone heard from Deano?? Not seen him post for a while, unless I have missed it:blink:

lolylew Oct 26th 2007 8:58 am

hi everyone,

no - still no news, but just want to say thanks for your karma & kind words,
feelin fine - i know it'll come EVENTUALLY, i'm just not sure how many more days i can sit 24/7 infront of the computer, clicking 'send/receive' :eek:, think i have an addiction problem :p:D

linds - hope you hear soon too, have you received a pre-ack? sending you some karma :thumbup:

lisa

linds Oct 26th 2007 9:55 am

Hi lisa. no pre-ack so my agent says but money was taken out on 20th aug so we must be on the system somewhere!!! :confused:
linds x

marwood Oct 26th 2007 9:58 am

Originally Posted by linds (Post 5470508)
Hi lisa. no pre-ack so my agent says but money was taken out on 20th aug so we must be on the system somewhere!!! :confused:
linds x

We're in the same boat - money taken 22.08 but no pre-ack yet, nothing. Assuming/hoping they're just going to go straight to Ack/Ref number. On 136 (non-MODL).

lolylew Oct 26th 2007 10:13 am

thats good news linds & marwood, at least you know your in the 'SYSTEM' :p;)

here's hoping VERY SOON!!!!!!!

lisa

Bernieboy Oct 26th 2007 10:23 am

Originally Posted by brendan d (Post 5469016)
Well done ozzy:thumbsup:

Hey Duffs i hear you got some news on your visa,do i tell me ma to cancel your stews or what ???:)

linds Oct 26th 2007 10:45 am

GUESS WHAT?????? FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 4 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::ohmy::thumbup::thumbsup:
my agent emailed me on monday but it got sent to spam and i didnt know!!!!! rang up today with curiosity and they said they sent the email and police checks etc have been forwarded on :thumbsup:
15 weeks, it cant be much longer for anyone else!! good luck and chase everyone you can, you never know, you may have a spam email sitting in your computer:o:rofl:

the pursers Oct 26th 2007 10:56 am

Its so cool to see everyone progressing with Acks and stuff!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am well excited myself, Postie just dropped the passports back with the magic stickers in.
We are now officially permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely!!!!!
:rofl::ohmy::thumbsup::rofl::blink::eek:
All the best of luck to everyone else still waiting, it is a golden moment I tell ya! Off to have a cry I think :lol:

linds Oct 26th 2007 11:07 am

Originally Posted by the pursers (Post 5470732)
Its so cool to see everyone progressing with Acks and stuff!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am well excited myself, Postie just dropped the passports back with the magic stickers in.
We are now officially permitted to remain in Australia indefinitely!!!!!
:rofl::ohmy::thumbsup::rofl::blink::eek:
All the best of luck to everyone else still waiting, it is a golden moment I tell ya! Off to have a cry I think :lol:

Fantastic news, when and where are you going? im on the ceiling with a full ack. think i will pass out when the visa hits the mat!

marwood Oct 26th 2007 11:09 am

Originally Posted by linds (Post 5470690)
GUESS WHAT?????? FULL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 4 DAYS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::ohmy::thumbup::thumbsup:
my agent emailed me on monday but it got sent to spam and i didnt know!!!!! rang up today with curiosity and they said they sent the email and police checks etc have been forwarded on :thumbsup:
15 weeks, it cant be much longer for anyone else!! good luck and chase everyone you can, you never know, you may have a spam email sitting in your computer:o:rofl:

Great news and encouraging for the rest of us. I haven't overlooked the spam folder - I work in IT so the OH would never forgive me if I did that after she's had to look at my glum face over breakfast every morning for the last few weeks.