Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Ooops thats true,see ya
There's a Guiness for you in the bar!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:15 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
There's a Guiness for you in the bar!
Ah no thanks,the sun's up here so time for a spell by our pool
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Ah no thanks,the sun's up here so time for a spell by our pool
Show off!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Show off!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

BPurnell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western Australia next recruitment (posted Sept08)

Hi

New to this site still trying to find my feet.Does anyone know when Western Australia are planning their next International recruitment?

Missed the last one (May 2007) by about a week and been waiting ever since. Got a note from New Zealand yesterady to confirm that they are NOT recruiting at the moment but may be shortly. Possibility of a mailing list (not guaranteed they said) if anyone is interested have the webpage stored.

Currently response in Northern Ireland (3.5yrs).

Any info would be greatly received. <<snip>>

Last edited by Sue; Sep 23rd 2008 at 8:07 pm. Reason: Email address removed. Its not wise to post personal info, such as an email address on a public forum
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: Western Australia next recruitment (posted Sept08)

Originally Posted by BPurnell
Hi

New to this site still trying to find my feet.Does anyone know when Western Australia are planning their next International recruitment?

Missed the last one (May 2007) by about a week and been waiting ever since. Got a note from New Zealand yesterady to confirm that they are NOT recruiting at the moment but may be shortly. Possibility of a mailing list (not guaranteed they said) if anyone is interested have the webpage stored.

Currently response in Northern Ireland (3.5yrs).

Any info would be greatly received. <snip>
Can't help but I would advise you to remove your e-mail address from your post asap.

Last edited by moneypenny20; Sep 24th 2008 at 11:31 am. Reason: copied the email addy ;)
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 4:55 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Sallyclaire, all is going well now, managed to get flights for 4th oct with malaysian airways, straight out from belfast - london - kualar lumpar and then sunny perth. Cant believe we are actually this far now.

Best wishes

Brendan
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by brendan d
Hi Sallyclaire, all is going well now, managed to get flights for 4th oct with malaysian airways, straight out from belfast - london - kualar lumpar and then sunny perth. Cant believe we are actually this far now.

Best wishes

Brendan
Hey Brendan, that's great news Scary isn't it?

Can understand why you are heading to Perth rather than Bris though
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:37 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Thanx Sallyclaire, wat can i say, you have already spoke with him, enough said.

Honestly, he's not that bad

Aye your right, it is starting to become scary. Getting rid of everything that we had for years without any thought.
As i told the 4 teenagers, if you cant get it in a 20 kilo case, it aint going

Hope things are well with everyone

Brendan
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by brendan d
Thanx Sallyclaire, wat can i say, you have already spoke with him, enough said.

Honestly, he's not that bad:

Aye your right, it is starting to become scary. Getting rid of everything that we had for years without any thought.
As i told the 4 teenagers, if you cant get it in a 20 kilo case, it aint going

Hope things are well with everyone

Brendan

Yes the 20 kilos is ahuge worry
We are going on holiday en route, so no excess at all
It is surprising what you can live without though whilst you wait for shipping to arrive. Personally, I consider that a good experience in itself
Are you excited? I know I am, just don't want to do all the goodbyes How's your mum?
Blimey ! 4 teenagers Nothing is going to phase you after that is it?!!!!!
LOADS of luck Brendan!
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:51 am
FREE TIBET

Yes the 20 kilos is ahuge worry
We are going on holiday en route, so no excess at all
It is surprising what you can live without though whilst you wait for shipping to arrive. Personally, I consider that a good experience in itself
Are you excited? I know I am, just don't want to do all the goodbyes How's your mum?
Blimey ! 4 teenagers Nothing is going to phase you after that is it?!!!!!
LOADS of luck Brendan!
4 teenagers AND me for a brother,poor b'stard
Old Sep 24th 2008, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

4 teenagers AND me for a brother,poor b'stard
I know! Odds are stacked against him poor sod but at least he chose Perth!
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Hi Julyees
Jst catching up as haven't been on for about six weeks!!! Too busy settling in to new life. Quick update, both working Michael ended up working for a bloke who comes from same place as us in UK and is enjoying it, I have started working at Redcliffe ED and feels very strange like being a newly qualified nurse again, have decided to pursue my dream and am going to train to teach yoga in my own time and maybe set up my own business eventually. New country and all that.
Kids settling well middley finding it hard, had some moments with all of them, difficult night when all our stuff arrived and 4 year old sobbed his heart out ' to go home' but he seems to have settled now. Middly is obsessed with the birds as magpies and plovers swoop at this time of year and aim for your head, we have to avoid parks etc and he wants to be walked everywhere. They are quite scarey.
Going out to beach every weekend and doing loads more family stuff, kids hardly ever watch telly always out on bikes etc. All looking healthy and tanned. Today I am working and they are in YMCA camp which costs $34 each including meals they do all sorts and are loving it.
No regrets yet, realised how far away we awere when Michaels uncle died a few weeks ago and we couldn't go to funeral but we knew that when we left so you have to weigh it all up.
Looking around for the house now as really want a place to call my own.
So dear people glad to see you will be coming out soon, it is worth it. Life here is different but thats what we came for.
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:48 pm
Hot Cake

yasir.asad is a jewel in the roughyasir.asad is a jewel in the roughyasir.asad is a jewel in the roughyasir.asad is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Re: anyone applying july 2007

fianlly i got the 136 visa on 22 Sep 2008

Sydneyyyyyyyyyy here i come.........
Old Sep 29th 2008, 3:11 am
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by yasir.asad
fianlly i got the 136 visa on 22 Sep 2008

Sydneyyyyyyyyyy here i come.........
Yasir.asad, when was your application? What's occupation? Is it urgent occupation?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.