Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Congratulations to everyone who has recieved there visa recently!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

congratulations everyone, there is a lot of movement now, it's all very exciting.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by direct2dubai
Dont worry about that number..........

We got our visa grant email 40 minutes ago!!!!!

Skills Assess Completed Sept 06
Application lodged 26 July 07
Pre Acknowledgement October 07
Full Acknowledgement November 07
Case Officer Assigned December 07
Medicals Completed Feb 08
Police Clearance April 08
Medicals Cleared HOC June 08
Visa Grant 7 July 2008 (i suppose thats the date that counts)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL JULYEES STILL WAITING........ IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loads of congratulations huys really pleased for you

Originally Posted by pinkjane08
GOT VISA'S
excellent news well done and get those bubbles flowing

Originally Posted by maisey
Just a quick one before I catch the taxi to the airport - live the dream!!! See you in Oz.
Good luck to those still waiting for whatever reason - I hope you follow me soon.
Hope you had a safe journey Maisey, let us know that you are ok when you get there. Really, really happy for you, seems like a life time since last July. take care in settling in
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Originally Posted by pinkjane08
GOT VISA'S
Congratulations!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Originally Posted by maisey
Just a quick one before I catch the taxi to the airport - live the dream!!! See you in Oz.
Good luck to those still waiting for whatever reason - I hope you follow me soon.
Good luck Maisey! Enjoy the trip
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

We are still here and still battling, Police Checks now gone and confirmation from the doctors and hospital that all our medical checks are fine too so we aint dying and we are moving closer to the holy grail!

I know we are miles behind most but as its gone quiet i thought id share our little nugget of good news

Congrats to recent visa grants

Be Lucky
Matt Rach n Ole'
Old Jul 14th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pomerz
We are still here and still battling, Police Checks now gone and confirmation from the doctors and hospital that all our medical checks are fine too so we aint dying and we are moving closer to the holy grail!

I know we are miles behind most but as its gone quiet i thought id share our little nugget of good news

Be Lucky
Matt Rach n Ole'
That is fantastic news Rach and Matt really pleased for you, you will hear something soon (positive thinking as usual!!)
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Be Lucky
Matt Rach n Ole'

fantastic news..........
i bet you'll be suprised.....once the meds have been cleared by LCU, you'll probably get the 'YES' quicker than you think.........hereshoping!!!!

do you have a house to sell!!!!

lisa
Old Jul 15th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Be Lucky
Matt Rach n Ole'
glad to hear you're getting somewhere... will keep my fingers crossed for you.

we fly in 9 days... I'm starting to get nervous. Just been offered a job though
Old Jul 15th 2008, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hereshoping

wow!!!!!.....great news on the job!!!!!

1 thing less to worry about
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Be Lucky
Matt Rach n Ole'
Good news, getting closer
Can I uncross any of my fingers yet?
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job
What do you do & is it what you want?

I had a phone interview last night. They were running late & it didn't start until midnight Needless to say, my brain was not fully engaged by the time it finishe at 12.50am
Old Jul 15th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Congrats on the job
What do you do & is it what you want?

I had a phone interview last night. They were running late & it didn't start until midnight Needless to say, my brain was not fully engaged by the time it finishe at 12.50am
I feel for you, my brain was certainly not engaged at 7am this morning when I had my interview... and it's hard to get into interview mode sitting in a friends spare room talking on a mobile phone!

I'm a teacher so it's for a secondary science post for 2 terms, which could possibly turn into a permanant head of science post. And the school is only about 18km from where think we'll end up living. I'm going to see the school in 2 weeks when we get to Melbourne to talk things through more fully with the principal.
Old Jul 15th 2008, 2:30 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Gr8 stuff Hereshoping

Brendan.

Glad to see this thread getting more positive.

Good luck to everyone still waiting on news.

Brendan
Old Jul 15th 2008, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I feel for you, my brain was certainly not engaged at 7am this morning when I had my interview... and it's hard to get into interview mode sitting in a friends spare room talking on a mobile phone!

I'm a teacher so it's for a secondary science post for 2 terms, which could possibly turn into a permanant head of science post. And the school is only about 18km from where think we'll end up living. I'm going to see the school in 2 weeks when we get to Melbourne to talk things through more fully with the principal.
That sounds geat

Are you getting excited?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.