Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anyone applying july 2007

anyone applying july 2007

Old Jun 18th 2008, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone applying july 2007

Originally Posted by pomerz
OMG

At precisely 9.00 this morning i took a call from our agent she informed me the case officer had been in touch and had verified all my documents after initial questioning and rejection and had requested Police Checks and Medicals..................

Fan Friggin Tastic

We are back to our position in November when it all went badly wrong now, we have it on good authority that people trapped in the investement bond fiasco will have the fee waived as of the 1st July so it would appear our original 136 application is very much back on.......

Im sorry to say after an earlier statement i would turn the lights of as we would be last out thats not now the case

Back chasing the dream, it may not seem like a big step but it is massive for us Pomerziz!

Be Lucky

Matt Rach n Ole
that's great, my fingers are firmly crossed for you both. Hope it works out after all this time being messed around!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

propercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nicepropercornish is just really nice

Hey Pomerz brilliant news! Lets hope it doesn't take too much longer to get your visa
Heather
Old Jun 18th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Clara W
Hello everyone. . . so sorry to hear some are still waiting to sell up and make the move.

I am here living and working in perth and have access to the internet for the first time. We have moved into our rented house last week with just newly bought white goods 2 chairs and a matress! Our container comes in july and I can't wait.
My daughter is loving school despite having exams. We have a brand new vw polo which is lovely. Work is hard but getting paid was great and the weather has been awful but every time I see the sea or ths city sky rise I smile and think its better everyday! Keep trying and get here when you can its worth every moment promise. . . I have hard moments being on my own but people are generally nice and we are getting there. Things are better when you are upside down x
Clara so good to hear from you as you are one of the few who has made it so far. Glad you are enjoying it, keep thinking of you sitting on your two chairs all on their own. Bet you can't wwait until that container arrives.
Why is work hard? Is it the work or the job.
Good luck with everything long may you enjoy.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

OMG

At precisely 9.00 this morning i took a call from our agent she informed me the case officer had been in touch and had verified all my documents after initial questioning and rejection and had requested Police Checks and Medicals..................

Fan Friggin Tastic

We are back to our position in November when it all went badly wrong now, we have it on good authority that people trapped in the investement bond fiasco will have the fee waived as of the 1st July so it would appear our original 136 application is very much back on.......

Im sorry to say after an earlier statement i would turn the lights of as we would be last out thats not now the case

Back chasing the dream, it may not seem like a big step but it is massive for us Pomerziz!

Be Lucky

Matt Rach n Ole
THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!! ALL THE BEST FROM US!!!!!
Old Jun 18th 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

dandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud ofdandn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maisey
Know what you mean we are due to exchange tomorrow except the other solicitor has pulled something out of the hat about a 1927 covenant saying our extension is in breach of it (load of old rubbish) so we are offering to pay for half of an indemnity policy. They have also moved the goal posts and want earlier dates now talking about 7th July at the latest. Tried to do flights yesterday for after the 11th as that was the date they had given me now having to find more flights and they are more expensive. Aaaagh. good luck everyone with houses and those waiting for visas .
Good luck May!!! hope it all goes well today!! I'll keep my fingers crossed

Debby
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dandn
Good luck May!!! hope it all goes well today!! I'll keep my fingers crossed

Debby
Thanks Deb
EA has just phoned apparently our buyers solicitor is still waiting for a transport for London search I was told they had this weeks ago!!! Anyway might not happen for a few days and I will lose those flights. Deep breaths.:curse:
Old Jun 18th 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Deb
EA has just phoned apparently our buyers solicitor is still waiting for a transport for London search I was told they had this weeks ago!!! Anyway might not happen for a few days and I will lose those flights. Deep breaths.:curse:
How annoying!!!

Karma on its way
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Deb
very deep breaths needed here I suppose. It is frustrating when people can't do their jobs properly isn't it.

Hope it all works out for you quickly.
Old Jun 18th 2008, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

KatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the roughKatieJay is a jewel in the rough

Know what you mean we are due to exchange tomorrow except the other solicitor has pulled something out of the hat about a 1927 covenant saying our extension is in breach of it (load of old rubbish) so we are offering to pay for half of an indemnity policy. They have also moved the goal posts and want earlier dates now talking about 7th July at the latest. Tried to do flights yesterday for after the 11th as that was the date they had given me now having to find more flights and they are more expensive. Aaaagh. good luck everyone with houses and those waiting for visas .

Hi Maisey

Hope exchange goes well. We could'nt sell our house, so have rented it out through an agent. We did not what to wait any longer - hopefully in a couple of years time the market will have improved and we can sell it. Have booked flights for 4th August (price of flights were cheaper at beginning of August than in July), we won't have much money but it don't care at least we can start our new life (I've told the kids we got to live on bread and jam).

Katie J
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:08 pm
Brendan,cath&family,Derry

brendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to allbrendan d is a name known to all

Hi Pomerz that is
Hope the rest doesnt take long.

Maisey hope the exchange goes ok.
After a rethink, we have decided to go to the couple with the crap offer and see if they are still interested. Hopefully they will be in touch tonite. It would be gr8 to go with plenty of money, but there are people who have done this with nothing, so if i get that same offer tonite, i will bite there hands off

Take care everyone

Brendan
Old Jun 18th 2008, 5:50 pm
M8M
Forum Regular

M8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the roughM8M is a jewel in the rough

OMG

Fan Friggin Tastic

Be Lucky

Matt Rach n Ole
Pomerz - thats bl*ody brilliant news!! Hope you get more good news soon
Old Jun 18th 2008, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

PHEW what a great week so far we are spinning but we aint there yet so chickens not yet counted!

Meds booked and Police checks on the verge of being sent ......How blinkin brill is that, we still cant believe we are actually genuinly considering moving again we really had given up all hope.... If there is anyone out there holding on and hanging in all we will say is never give up and with all the great peops' on here over the last 12 months giving up has been averted a couple of times so thanks to all.....

Thanks Maisey you did say dont give up and thanks also to sallyclaire,hereshoping,proper cornish (great county show last week!),Dandn, Brendan and M8M all of your best wishes are very much appreciated.......

My god if we ever get a v..a (still dont want to jinx it ) then.................... let the celebrations begin

Good Times

Originally Posted by M8M
Pomerz - thats bl*ody brilliant news!! Hope you get more good news soon
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, just cought up with everyones news and have spred some karma around...Nothing much to report my end. Same old stuff, house on market, validating in Oct etc.. Much the same as everyone else, who would have thought that the visa was the easy bit??
Take care all Caroline xxx
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

easy bit?!? we are still wainting for viza nothing so far for us no co, no viza
Old Jun 19th 2008, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to beholdcarolinejones3 is a splendid one to behold

I know its vey hard waiting for the visa and i feel for you...
We started the ball rolling back in Dec 2006, we have all had a journey to go through with many, many uncertain times and still now with uncertain times ahead because of the current housing market and credit crunch etc here in the uk. Many people here have their visa but are unable to sell their house, so yes waiting for the visa in retrospec was the easy part IMO...
more karma sent for you visa
Caroline

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.