Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 14th 2008, 7:51 am
Just Joined

Debfw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Hi
I'm Deb - I was at the picnic on Saturday (all be it briefly). I'd very much like to hear from the lady who was a beauty therapist (Pauline I think). Also if anyone out there is trained in IPL/laser or beauty therapies and looking for work please contact me.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

The Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really niceThe Muppets is just really nice

Great to meet some new people, thanks to whoever organised it

Hopefully see you at the next one

Jon Rach and Jen
Old Jan 16th 2008, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Nikki32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
We really had good time with you guys too, defiantly up for meet up with you guys again,how is the little man doing today, hope gets well soon, & I'm up for coffee morning, too.
Also register with the site you recommend, small group, but I'm sure they wont stay small for long.

P.S.

Mandy, Wayne & the boys, it was lovely to meet you guys, Sacha said he really had good time too, meeting up with some teenagers.
We hope we could all meet up very soon again.
Hoping to do coffee this sat arvo with Mandy, will txt and let you know for definite....

Nicole
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki32
Hoping to do coffee this sat arvo with Mandy, will txt and let you know for definite....

Nicole
OK.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone. We,ve been here, in Coomera for 2 weeks. 3 kids 12, 9 and 5. Enrolling at Coomera state school next week! Still waiting for our modem at the moment so having to use an internet cafe. Loving the Gold Coast but feel cut off with no internet and expats to converse with, no new friends yet as we live in a real quiet street. Would love to have a coffee with someone or come to a group meet up!! Need to meet people now!! Looking forward to hearing from you! Paula, Jamie, Greg 12, Bryony 9 and Milly 5
Old Jan 24th 2008, 1:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ah fantastic! sounds like everyone had a fantastic day. i would have been there if i had know about it, but i havent had the internet for a while.

do we have any photos?
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
ah fantastic! sounds like everyone had a fantastic day. i would have been there if i had know about it, but i havent had the internet for a while.

do we have any photos?
Hi Soapy,
There is supposed to be another meetup the 2nd saturday of Feb at the same place(park opposite australia fair.)

Ally
Old Jan 24th 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soapy

do we have any photos?
Unfortunately no photos!
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:09 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Soapy,
There is supposed to be another meetup the 2nd saturday of Feb at the same place(park opposite australia fair.)

Ally
Oh is there? I must have missed that somewhere!! C x
Old Jan 25th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiels
Oh is there? I must have missed that somewhere!! C x
Hi,
Its on previous page ,posted by cryused.

ALLY
Old Jan 31st 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

UKEagle2Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we are renting in Coomera Springs (can see the new Coomera state school from garden). We will be moving to Oxenford soon as buildings are done (come on Metricon pull that finger out of the proverbial!!).

We are Dave 45, Nancy 42, Jess 15, Ellie 12, Sylvia 65 (mum in law (no jokes please)) & Sam our 10 year old dog.

Been here since Nov 24th (hi soapy never got to the 19th at gainsborough greens in the end, apologies for that).

We have hooked up with the families of the pommie girls, run by Jane and I have to say Nancy and Sylvia love the company and support of that group and I am now getting into the swing literally with some of the boys for Golf.

Is the 8th Feb a definate yes ????

If so, we'll mark it off and look to come along.

Happy to hear from anyone, don't feel isolated, we are probably going through it as well, so lets support each other.

Kind regards,

Dave, Nancy & the gang

Last edited by UKEagle2Aus; Jan 31st 2008 at 7:01 am.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:31 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i thought it was on the second of feb
i hope so because i have told some new people who havent used the forum to pop down to the meet. i cant make it as i will be helping a pal move hoose
but i keep telling people about it
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

UKEagle2Aus is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably me!

I thought I read it was second Sat of each month along the thread line?

Even so, that would be 9th Feb and not 8th anyway.

Someone will put us right?????

That cloud outside is looking like another downpour, still we need it (not) and it might move us to level 7 water. LOL.

Eagle
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UKEagle2Aus
Probably me!

I thought I read it was second Sat of each month along the thread line?

Even so, that would be 9th Feb and not 8th anyway.

Someone will put us right?????

That cloud outside is looking like another downpour, still we need it (not) and it might move us to level 7 water. LOL.

Eagle
I'm sure its the 2nd Saturday.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
I'm sure its the 2nd Saturday.
oh shit it was me. i just read 2nd and feb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.