Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Originally Posted by cyrused
We all had an excellent day and i think that we should make sure that we arrange another one soon as we didnt get to speak to everyone.
I heard about the womens night meet up and i wonder if you could let me know where it is and when as we ( me and Lisa i think ) would love tocome
We all had great time, even thought I never got to speak to the organizer, I thought we very lucky with the weather today, thank god it didnt rain.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:08 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

We got there well late and only managed a quick 'Hi!' to a few. Glad you had a good day.

Farideh, Were you wearing a long white skirt and top? wasn't sure it was you (leaving as we were arriving DOH!)

Jan
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

We all had an excellent day and i think that we should make sure that we arrange another one soon as we didnt get to speak to everyone.
I heard about the womens night meet up and i wonder if you could let me know where it is and when as we ( me and Lisa i think ) would love tocome
This is the thread started from Jane about the girls night out, it is on the 17th January.

Hi

Coming along for the first meeting of 2008 for the [email protected]

Marina Quays, Hope Island, in the restaurant bar at 7.00.
All welcome.

If you interested in coming please email me on the above address.

Happy New Year
Jane
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by PursersinOz
This is the thread started from Jane about the girls night out, it is on the 17th January.

Hi

Coming along for the first meeting of 2008 for the [email protected]

Marina Quays, Hope Island, in the restaurant bar at 7.00.
All welcome.

If you interested in coming please email me on the above address.

Happy New Year
Jane
Hi all,

seems you all had a agreat day as usuall, I just heard about the meet this morning as i havnt been on expats for a since beginning of Dec.

Cant believe i missed it !!!!!!

If anyone else wants to meet up give me a shout, or a pm we are in Pacific Pines, have loads of parks with bbqs if we get the weather.

Seems there are so many people who have just arrived and its always great to meet new people, we all need friends in this great big place.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi All,
Really enjoyed the meet, just a shame we only had chance to speak to a few. Hopefully this will be the first of many meets.
Is anyone up for making it a regular meet and meeting up once a month
(weather permitting)?

Ally
Old Jan 13th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
We got there well late and only managed a quick 'Hi!' to a few. Glad you had a good day.

Farideh, Were you wearing a long white skirt and top? wasn't sure it was you (leaving as we were arriving DOH!)

Jan
Jan I did look for you, but as I didnt know what you looked like it was hard, I was the one with shoulder length curly hair, with black top & green midi trousers, what time did you get there?
I Wish I had your mobile, What did you have on?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 1:16 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Have P.M'd you
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

deffo up for making it a regular, we should do the second Saturday of every month weather permitting, if we hold it in a regular place ppl will hear of it and then know where to find it if you know what i mean, Can ppl let us know if they would be willing to make it a regular thing
Old Jan 13th 2008, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

deffo up for making it a regular, we should do the second Saturday of every month weather permitting, if we hold it in a regular place ppl will hear of it and then know where to find it if you know what i mean, Can ppl let us know if they would be willing to make it a regular thing
Absolutely, we will be regulars, I think its a great idea, even keeping it at Southport park regularly will be good, its such a brilliant park.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi,
you can count us in.We will defo be happy to meet up 2nd saturday of every month and at the same place as it gives all ages something to do.

Ally
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Nikki32 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI All, fabulous day yesterday in the park with you all, look forward to doing it again soon. Any mums fancy sat morn coffees sometime??

Many and Wayne and Chris and Farideh - lovely to meet you guys and will txt you in the week, really thought we all got along so well.

Nicole and Mark
Old Jan 13th 2008, 6:59 am
Just Joined

sorry mandy left the do out of your name - typing to fast!!!!!
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:00 am
Just Joined

whoops done it again....not the "do" out of your name but the "D"

See you all again soon....
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nikki32
HI All, fabulous day yesterday in the park with you all, look forward to doing it again soon. Any mums fancy sat morn coffees sometime??

Many and Wayne and Chris and Farideh - lovely to meet you guys and will txt you in the week, really thought we all got along so well.

Nicole and Mark
We really had good time with you guys too, defiantly up for meet up with you guys again,how is the little man doing today, hope gets well soon, & I'm up for coffee morning, too.
Also register with the site you recommend, small group, but I'm sure they wont stay small for long.

P.S.

Mandy, Wayne & the boys, it was lovely to meet you guys, Sacha said he really had good time too, meeting up with some teenagers.
We hope we could all meet up very soon again.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Hiya

We all had a great time too and would definately be up for regular meets, its always good to get to know other people.
Lisa x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.