Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Dec 28th 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Hi there
Just moved to Upper Coomera and wondered if any families fancied meeting up, we have two boys, I am 29 and my hubby is 37, just want to meet some new friends basically, let me know.
Sally
Old Dec 28th 2007, 8:09 am
skye

Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

We are in Ormeau but no children just two mad dogs! - try putting this in the Barby forum you may get a few more responses.

Old Dec 28th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

dobbin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi living in Helensvale both 33,been here 6 months two kids 14,13 let me know if you want a meet up.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dobbin74
Hi living in Helensvale both 33,been here 6 months two kids 14,13 let me know if you want a meet up.
hi

we are in pacific pines, i am 33 and hubby 35 got a son here who is 12. Always happy to meet up and make new friends, !!
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by no longer in scotland
hi

we are in pacific pines, i am 33 and hubby 35 got a son here who is 12. Always happy to meet up and make new friends, !!
Ment to say we have been here 7 months now.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi there
Just moved to Upper Coomera and wondered if any families fancied meeting up, we have two boys, I am 29 and my hubby is 37, just want to meet some new friends basically, let me know.
Sally
hi sally we are also in upper coomera myself 41 wife 32 and two kids tia 7 and max 5 how long have you been in aus .send us a pm if you all fancy a drink we will meet up
mark
Old Dec 29th 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

we are up for it, been here 2 months after doing interstate move, I have 3, eldest doesnt mix with us so much, he is 18, but the other 2 are 12 & 7.
wouldnt mind meet up, we live down southport.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Hi.

We arrive on 13th Jan and i would love to meet some new pals!!

We are me sarah 35 &, hubby chris 35& , sons owain 15 & james 14.

Look forward to it!!

Sarah
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:10 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Always looking to meet up with people.

We're at Oxenford, been here just over 2 years, that's me 27, Steve 35, Libby 6 and baby Ethan 4 weeks.

Marie
Old Dec 29th 2007, 9:17 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi we've been here in Tallebudgera for 6 months now with our 2 kids, 14 and 11 and would be interested to here about a meet up.

May get more response in you ask a mod to move this to 'the barbie'

C x

Last edited by shiels; Dec 29th 2007 at 11:07 am.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 12:02 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Always looking to meet up with people.

We're at Oxenford, been here just over 2 years, that's me 27, Steve 35, Libby 6 and baby Ethan 4 weeks.

Marie
Congratulations on the birth of your boy

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 29th 2007, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sally

Was good to meet you both last night, hope you managed to get your tea ok.
Count us in, always good to meet new people.
Paul and Lisa x
Old Dec 29th 2007, 10:33 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Congratulations on the birth of your boy

Cheers

Ginny
Thanks Ginny, it's great having a baby around again. Just a shame they grow up so quickly.
Old Dec 29th 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi there
Sally
Hi Sally,
We just moved over from uk in Nov, we would also like to meet up I,m 42 hubby Darren is 40 and our daughter Lauren who is 5. we only live just up the road from you at Pimpama.

Allyson
Old Dec 30th 2007, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

gotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to allgotahavit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Sally,
We just moved over from uk in Nov, we would also like to meet up I,m 42 hubby Darren is 40 and our daughter Lauren who is 5. we only live just up the road from you at Pimpama.

Allyson
ok guys all we need is someone to come up with a time and we could all meet for a beer maybe the lost tavern or the shearers arms at ormeau the later prob best for small children theres a descent play area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.