Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:48 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Originally Posted by thewoodz
Hi
i haven't been on BE for ages but we will hopefully be there! But prob not till a little later in the afternoon. Hubby, me kids 15 yo old boy and 12yo girl. we are in varsity lakes at the mo.
Nicky
WAHOO!!!!!!!
At least we will both know someone eh Nicky!!!!! C x
Old Jan 9th 2008, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

PursersinOz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cyrused
A sure way to have a riot on your hands is to wave your knickers in the air lol never mind a flag lol
Is that your party trick then for later?
Old Jan 9th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

lol i think not there would be a national blackout
Old Jan 9th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=PursersinOz;5756724] We will take along an English flag /QUOTE]

Disappointed, thought it was a British meet n thought we were in Australia!!

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 10th 2008, 1:25 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

We've been here since september. Have made a few good friends but always looking to meet more. Can't say for definite we'll be there but will certainly try. If we are it'll be me(Tasha,28), Pete(42), Lewis (8) & Leighton (5). Look forward to it.

Tasha x
Old Jan 10th 2008, 4:44 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=mandyp;5765761]
Originally Posted by PursersinOz
We will take along an English flag /QUOTE]

Disappointed, thought it was a British meet n thought we were in Australia!!

Cheers
Mandy
why are you disappointed?
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of lightmandyp is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=PursersinOz;5766725]
Originally Posted by mandyp

why are you disappointed?
It's British Expats, not English expats and we'r now living in Australia so where does the English flag come in?

Cheers
Mandy
Old Jan 10th 2008, 5:16 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the meet continues into the evening - we cant get there until 5:30 - 6:00! A family we know will be there from about 3:00 as well. So please dont all go home too early!!
Old Jan 10th 2008, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=mandyp;5766748]
It's British Expats, not English expats and we'r now living in Australia so where does the English flag come in?

Cheers
Mandy
Sorry, meant to say Union Jack flag no offence intended and as mentioned by posts following it, I don't have an Australian flag (yet) it was just so everyone would know where to meet, simple as really! Sorry if it has offended you.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Nikki32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Any Gold Coast families fancy a meet up.

Great we will look for the Union Jack flag then...hope the weather sorts itself out by then.

Do some of you have littler ones? our son is nearly 4.

See you all on Sat
Old Jan 10th 2008, 12:06 pm
Now an expat!

MonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really niceMonkeyBoySteve is just really nice

Hi folks,
We just arrived on the coast, us and our two kids (7+8) will deffo be there sat for the meet up, look forward to meeting you all!
Steve+Sarah.
Old Jan 10th 2008, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

THE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the roughTHE TURNER CLAN is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nikki32
Great we will look for the Union Jack flag then...hope the weather sorts itself out by then.

Do some of you have littler ones? our son is nearly 4.

See you all on Sat

We have two boys one is 4 1/2 and other is 3 years. Will see you there just hoping we get nice weather!
Lisa
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cyrused
Hi there
Just moved to Upper Coomera and wondered if any families fancied meeting up, we have two boys, I am 29 and my hubby is 37, just want to meet some new friends basically, let me know.
Sally
Just thought I would say thanks for suggesting the meet, we had a great time, unfortunately didnt get to talk to everyone which is the way when there are so many people, hope we can all meet up again soon, remember there is a girlie night on the 17th.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:59 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Just thought I would say thanks for suggesting the meet, we had a great time, unfortunately didnt get to talk to everyone which is the way when there are so many people, hope we can all meet up again soon, remember there is a girlie night on the 17th.
Same here, hope to see you all again, Angie.
Old Jan 12th 2008, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

cyrused is an unknown quantity at this point

We all had an excellent day and i think that we should make sure that we arrange another one soon as we didnt get to speak to everyone.
I heard about the womens night meet up and i wonder if you could let me know where it is and when as we ( me and Lisa i think ) would love tocome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.