Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice anyone?? Scaffolder and family wanting to move.

Advice anyone?? Scaffolder and family wanting to move.

Old Apr 11th 2013, 3:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice anyone?? Scaffolder and family wanting to move.

Originally Posted by Dorothy
So Pollyana's a hero and I'm a bitch for giving you the same information? Nice!
I'll give credit where its due Dorothy - if you hadn't have posted about it, it probably wouldn't have jogged my memory
Old Apr 11th 2013, 6:03 am
Forum Regular

Elena86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha yeah if it wasnt for Dorothy i guess i would have never looked into it, so thanks Dorothy!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Dorothy
So Pollyana's a hero and I'm a bitch for giving you the same information? Nice!

No one said you were a bitch. I was thanking Pollyana because of the links and for going out of the way to get me the infomation. But thanks for bringing it up Dorothy, you never know he might be entitled to US citizenship and that would be all down to you! I just assumed he would need a visa because he was born in England and has British parents. Ive contacted the London Embassy anyway so there going to let me know asap.
Old Apr 11th 2013, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

My son needs the visa unfortunatley. I spoke to the London Embassy and i would have had to lived in America at least two years after i was 14, i moved to the UK before i was 14 so he doesnt qualify. We'll just have to go ahead with the visa!
Old Apr 11th 2013, 11:33 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elena86
My son needs the visa unfortunatley. I spoke to the London Embassy and i would have had to lived in America at least two years after i was 14, i moved to the UK before i was 14 so he doesnt qualify. We'll just have to go ahead with the visa!
Fiddlesticks
Old Apr 12th 2013, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute

Surely we don't need more hairdressers in WA?