Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

400Mb plan sounded plenty but...

400Mb plan sounded plenty but...

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:51 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 400Mb plan sounded plenty but...

Originally Posted by worzel
I just worked out that at the rate we are using it this month it will cost us an extra $172 a month if we didn't upgrade
We got caught the first month with Telstra. Asked them to put us on the top plan because we download music, pictures from hotmail etc etc and also the son uses it all the time (not sure what he is downloading!) anyway our extra that month was about $250 :scared: Needless to say they hadn't put us on the top plan but the lowest one. We changed as soon as we could.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:53 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
was that program any good I didnt look at it much ?

Yes its great. Only problem is i got husband to set it up for me. He has set an alarm to go off every 15mins with "i love you" on it and it plays the wedding march!!! Driving me insane now (although it was very sweet of him i guess)

Fraser, if you dont tell me, i'll ring your building firm and tell them to bury nuclear waste under ya hoose!!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:54 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Yes its great. Only problem is i got husband to set it up for me. He has set an alarm to go off every 15mins with "i love you" on it and it plays the wedding march!!! Driving me insane now (although it was very sweet of him i guess)

Fraser, if you dont tell me, i'll ring your building firm and tell them to bury nuclear waste under ya hoose!!
Sorry you've lost me mate
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:55 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fraser
Sorry you've lost me mate

hmmph!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:57 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

hmmph!
More now
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 7:59 pm
Banned

More now

I thought you said you knew of 6 internet plans but wont tell me! i think i got up too early today
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:02 pm

I thought you said you knew of 6 internet plans but wont tell me! i think i got up too early today
No it took six minutes for you to read my post

You need to look on www.whirlpool.net.au

Last edited by fraser; Dec 2nd 2005 at 8:04 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:03 pm

Sorry wrong one, that's washing machines
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:03 pm
Banned

No it took six minutes for you to read my post

You need to look on www.whirlpool.com.au

At last!

thankyou fraser (men!)
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:04 pm

At last!

thankyou fraser (men!)
Change the com to net, see my post above
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:05 pm
Banned

Sorry wrong one, that's washing machines

huh?? you're gonna get a slap with a wet fish at this rate
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:05 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

What DC++ hubs do u use?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:08 pm

huh?? you're gonna get a slap with a wet fish at this rate
Now you're talking kinky, far too early for that kind of chat
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by skywalker
What DC++ hubs do u use?

eh? you are talking to an internet blonde here. I have no idea what you talking about..lol
My lord and master is still asleep. He'll know, but if i wake him up i'll have to cook brekkie and i'm enjoying the peace and quiet!
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:13 pm
Banned

Now you're talking kinky, far too early for that kind of chat

lol you're boring

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.