HAPPY HOUR

Old Jun 3rd 2017, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Thanks Lorna. Can you or anybody else tell me how you get past the iplayer geoblocking, even with a virtual VPN? i.e they ask for your TV licence details, which obviously I don't have.
many thanks,
'o nonno
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Silly me.In short arms deep pockets Yorkshire mode,had forgotten I can pay Fiilmon to stream.
Old Jun 3rd 2017, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
SUNDAY NIGHT LIVE ON THE BBC ................... ONE LOVE MANCHESTER. Broadcasters in at least 38 countries have confirmed they will screen One Love Manchester live, despite the time zone differences.

TV networks in China, the US, Brazil, France, New Zealand, Canada and Australia will broadcast the show.

In the UK, BBC Radio 1, BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC Radio Manchester will all broadcast the concert live, in a programme hosted by Scott Mills, Jo Whiley, Phil Williams and Becky Want.

The concert will also be televised on BBC One and streamed live on the BBC iPlayer.
TY Lorna, we would have missed this if not for your post.
Old Jun 7th 2017, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

CharleeT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I'm new to verona and wanted to make some new friends!
I don't really know how this site works - Im a bit of a basic becky
Old Jun 10th 2017, 8:45 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
TY Lorna, we would have missed this if not for your post.
I started watching it on Rai Uno with the kids and knew within five minutes that the running Italian commentary would drive me bonkers. They were talking and talking and you couldn't hear a word of the tributes the singers were making. Luckily Chloe remembered which buttons to press on the remote to turn off the awful Italian babble.
Rai Uno started broadcasting the concert half an hour after it had started so anybody watching it here on that channel missed the first few acts.
Old Jun 10th 2017, 8:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CharleeT
Hi, I'm new to verona and wanted to make some new friends!
I don't really know how this site works - Im a bit of a basic becky
Hello and welcome to the forum. How are you liking life in Verona so far?
I'm sure you'll find your way around the Italian forum very quickly, but if you do have any questions, just ask.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 6:37 am

He did it.
Alex passed the middle school exams. We are all so relieved and happy. Now we can burn the school down and move on.

Taking my kids to England on Saturday and then my dad is flying back here with us. We can't bloody wait to get there.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

He did it.
Alex passed the middle school exams. We are all so relieved and happy. Now we can burn the school down and move on.

Taking my kids to England on Saturday and then my dad is flying back here with us. We can't bloody wait to get there.
Good stuff Lorna. Have a great time in UK. I'm being given a respite break there 20 July for 10 days. counting down.
Old Jul 4th 2017, 6:52 am

Originally Posted by ononno
Good stuff Lorna. Have a great time in UK. I'm being given a respite break there 20 July for 10 days. counting down.
Thanks Ononno.
We're really looking forward to the trip now and will be eating fish & chips on Saturday evening.

We'll be staying with my dear friends for a few days in the middle of our holiday and they have booked a hotel for a night in Blackpool to treat the kids. Blackpool might not be everyone's cup of tea, but my kids have never been and they're excited.

I hope you enjoy yourself too. Who'll be looking after Mrs Ononno whilst you're away?
Old Jul 4th 2017, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

should keep you going until you get to Blackpool.
Old Jul 5th 2017, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Ononno.
We're really looking forward to the trip now and will be eating fish & chips on Saturday evening.

We'll be staying with my dear friends for a few days in the middle of our holiday and they have booked a hotel for a night in Blackpool to treat the kids. Blackpool might not be everyone's cup of tea, but my kids have never been and they're excited.

I hope you enjoy yourself too. Who'll be looking after Mrs Ononno whilst you're away?
Blackpool is great for kids. Go up the tower, go to the South Shore pleasure beach. Ride on a tram. Butdon't go to far away from the promenade. Having said that, the adjoining Lytham St. Anes is great, with huge sand dunes to play in. (childhood memories!).
I won't be too far away from there actually, as I'll be staying with brothers for part of the time in South Lakes, and then North wales. Flying in and out of Liverpool, great stuff. Don't have to go any where near that cesspit called London; grandaughter will have to come North to visit.
Caring is gong to be tough on the family, but if I don't take a break now I may well end up in an institution or a box myslf before long. No 2 son and no 3 son will hopefully cope, although their approach to caring is completely different to mine. Daughter in law useless as she's scared stiff of nonna, and nonna's sister refuses to have anything to do with the caring aspect of the situation. Anyway, that's enough of my stuff. You go off and enjoy your children whllst you can, they'll be flying the nest soon enough.
take care,
'o nonno
Old Jul 5th 2017, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jonwel
This should keep you going until you get to Blackpool.

sounds just like my dad. he wouldn't have shifted either.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by jonwel
This should keep you going until you get to Blackpool.
Brilliant.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by ononno
Blackpool is great for kids. Go up the tower, go to the South Shore pleasure beach. Ride on a tram. Butdon't go to far away from the promenade. Having said that, the adjoining Lytham St. Anes is great, with huge sand dunes to play in. (childhood memories!).
I won't be too far away from there actually, as I'll be staying with brothers for part of the time in South Lakes, and then North wales. Flying in and out of Liverpool, great stuff. Don't have to go any where near that cesspit called London; grandaughter will have to come North to visit.
Caring is gong to be tough on the family, but if I don't take a break now I may well end up in an institution or a box myslf before long. No 2 son and no 3 son will hopefully cope, although their approach to caring is completely different to mine. Daughter in law useless as she's scared stiff of nonna, and nonna's sister refuses to have anything to do with the caring aspect of the situation. Anyway, that's enough of my stuff. You go off and enjoy your children whllst you can, they'll be flying the nest soon enough.
take care,
'o nonno

Enjoy yourself too and get yourself a few pints with your brothers
Old Aug 25th 2017, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Eldest daughters passport request was sent to the Uk on 10 august and the passport came back on the 22 , collected it from DHL yesterday evening . I'm very impressed , I'd expected it to take at least a month !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.