HAPPY HOUR

Old Sep 6th 2012, 10:48 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by 37100
Could, but then again..... You could be sent away with nothing or a request for xrays or for breathing exercises or to the dentists and so on and so on. Youngest started at 6mnths. I think I've heard it all, but I doubt it.
Been trying to get her that appooinment since last Thursday but their computer crashed. That's what I was told anyway.
Finally managed to get given an appointment when I rang this morning. It's for October 25th. That's another 2 months of backache.

Thinking about booking something private.
Old Sep 7th 2012, 7:35 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I would absolutely love a full English breakfast today.

No chance of one though. Sometimes cereals just don't work!
Old Sep 7th 2012, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

problems with bowel movements?
Old Sep 7th 2012, 1:56 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pugliese
Speaking of bowel movements, I just got my July-August ENEL bill. WTF! We must've gone overboard on the AC
Old Sep 7th 2012, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by duffer
Speaking of bowel movements, I just got my July-August ENEL bill. WTF! We must've gone overboard on the AC
We have a very low cost air conditioner it is called the window.
Old Sep 7th 2012, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by pugliese
No I meant that cereals just didn't seem appealing this morning.
Old Sep 7th 2012, 5:12 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Don't hate me too much Lorna but I was woken by the smell of bacon frying this morning as my Aunt was staying and she got up early and cooked a full brekkie - sorry
Old Sep 7th 2012, 8:31 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

I had a f***ing Actimel for breakfast!
Old Sep 8th 2012, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Don't hate me too much Lorna but I was woken by the smell of bacon frying this morning as my Aunt was staying and she got up early and cooked a full brekkie - sorry

I hate you lots and lots

Originally Posted by duffer
I had a f***ing Actimel for breakfast!
You still trying to lose weight? Or was there just nothing decent in the house to eat?
Old Sep 8th 2012, 8:07 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I hate you lots and lots

You still trying to lose weight? Or was there just nothing decent in the house to eat?
Sunday is full English for me, every week.. today I might just have to settle for a packet of cheese and onion crisps.
Old Sep 8th 2012, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Sunday is full English for me, every week.. today I might just have to settle for a packet of cheese and onion crisps.
You are not allowed to mention flavoured crisps on here
Old Sep 8th 2012, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

You are not allowed to mention flavoured crisps on here
We have just moved house. The 'corner shop' across the road sells cheese and onion flavour crisps. Too expensive for every day though.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 7:41 am

Been trying to get her that appooinment since last Thursday but their computer crashed. That's what I was told anyway.
Finally managed to get given an appointment when I rang this morning. It's for October 25th. That's another 2 months of backache.

Thinking about booking something private.

Taking Chloe out of school early today to go see an "ortopedico" at the hospital.
One of my best friends has worked for 30 odd years in the hospital and he got her an appointment. I didn't ask him to, but if he can use the system to our advantage, I am not going to say no.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Taking Chloe out of school early today to go see an "ortopedico" at the hospital.
One of my best friends has worked for 30 odd years in the hospital and he got her an appointment. I didn't ask him to, but if he can use the system to our advantage, I am not going to say no.
That's often the way isn't it .. if you can't beat 'em join 'em..
Old Sep 19th 2012, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by MarkRD
That's often the way isn't it .. if you can't beat 'em join 'em..
Well we saw the orthopedic surgeon.

Chloe is totally wonky. Spine is out of kilt, so is her pelvis. One leg is 2mm shorter than the other apparently. She's all heavier down one side of her back and has a ipocefalosi lump or something like that. Not totally hunchback.

Next stop - plenty of x rays and no more basketball this year. Corrective exercises instead and perhaps swimming.

Going back to the nice Dr once we have the x-ray results and he'll tell us more then about what to do to correct all this stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.